[英中] MLB Daily Recap

看板Translation作者 (台南何守正)時間11年前 (2013/06/06 15:27), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/16 (看更多)
Recovered from injury, Dickey dazzles vs. Giants Knuckleballer nearly goes distance in shutout, hits RBI double 走出傷痛,Dickey壓制住巨人打線 他與完投擦肩而過,但擊出帶有一分打點的二壘安打 R.A. Dickey is finally healthy and the former National League Cy Young Award winner hopes that means his season is starting to get on track. Toronto's No. 1 starter battled an upper back and neck injury for at least the first six weeks of the season, and as a result his performance on the mound clearly suffered. R.A. Dickey終於重拾健康了。 這位前國聯賽揚得主希望今天的比賽能讓他找回節奏。 球季開打後,這位藍鳥王牌先發就和上背部和頸部的傷勢奮鬥了六星期。 也因此他在投手丘上的表現明顯受到影響。 The health issues now appear to be a thing of the past and Dickey started the process of turning his season around by coming within two outs of a complete game in the Blue Jays' 4-0 victory over the Giants on Wednesday afternoon at AT&T Park. "I was changing speeds a lot today, which was good," said Dickey, who allowed just two hits. "I was able to throw a 63-64 mph [knuckleball] for a strike and I was able to throw a 79 mph one for a strike. Dickey克服了健康問題之後, 今天在場上他只差兩個出局數就能演出完投的好表現,帶領藍鳥以4-0擊敗巨人。 這也宣示了他已經準備好重回賽場。 「我今天不斷改變速度,效果還挺不錯的,」Dickey說道。 他今天只讓對手擊出兩支安打。 「我能用101-103公里(的蝴蝶球)取得好球,也能用126公里取得好球。」 "As I've gotten healthier, I felt like I've been able to have a latitude to be able to do that. Before, it was just trying to muster everything I could to survive an outing, and recently I've felt a bit better." Dickey hasn't missed a start this season, but the injury woes made an impact in other areas. His velocity was down early in the season and as a result, he had to constantly alter his release point to help compensate. 「當我逐漸找回健康時,我能感覺到我的投球更隨心所欲。 我之前必須用盡每分力氣才能撐過每場先發, 不過最近我感覺好多了。」 Dickey這季全勤,但是傷痛影響了他的投球動作。 季初他的速度一度下滑,因此他必須不斷調整放球點來彌補速度的不足。 That created all sorts of problems as Dickey began to lose control of his knuckleball. It's a notoriously tough pitch to command, but Dickey mastered it while pitching for the Mets from 2010-12. He walked just 54 batters in each of the past two seasons, but when Dickey entered Wednesday's outing in San Francisco, he already had 32 this year. Even as Dickey began to feel healthier in late May, the release point was a cause of concern. Now that he's had a few starts under his belt post-injury, Dickey has begun to fix his mechanics, and perhaps his start vs. the Giants is a sign that things are about to turn around. 但這也使Dickey控制不住他的蝴蝶球,讓他陷入許多麻煩。 蝴蝶球向來以難以控球著稱,而Dickey在身披大都會戰袍的2010-2012期間, 就是以蝴蝶球揚威球場的。 過去兩季他各只投出54次保送,但在星期三先發對上巨人前, 他本季已經累積了32次保送了。 儘管在五月底Dickey覺得身體已經好多了, 放球點仍然是個問題。他趁著傷勢好轉的幾場先發,調整他的投球動作。 或許藉著今天對上巨人的比賽,Dickey宣告要恢復以前的身手了。 "You fall into some bad patterns and bad habits when you're trying to compensate for an injury," said Dickey, who walked just two batters on a pair of 3-2 counts. "It has taken a couple of outings here to get back to my foundational mechanics, which I had today. Maybe I can just grow from there." Dickey carried a perfect game into the fourth inning until he surrendered a sharp two-out single off the bat of Pablo Sandoval. He quickly recovered and went on to face just one batter over the minimum through seven innings before a walk in the eighth during his dominating performance. 「你會因為受傷而讓動作跑掉或是養成某些壞習慣。」Dickey說道。 今天他只保送了兩名打者,都是在滿球數後投出的。 「我花了好幾場比賽才找回原來的動作,今天我把它用出來。 或許我之後可以再表現得更好。」 Dickey前三局投出完全比賽,直到第四局兩出局後, 他才被Pablo Sandoval擊出一支安打破功。 不過他馬上回穩,直到第八局前都沒被打者上壘。 第八局他才因為保送讓對手再次上壘。 The outing will easily go down as Dickey's best start to date in a Toronto uniform. He entered the ninth having allowed just the one hit, but was pulled with one out after a single by Gregor Blanco and a walk to Marco Scutaro. Closer Casey Janssen came on to close things out with his 12th save of the year. Dickey was coming off a pair of back-to-back losses in which he allowed six earned runs. Despite the overall struggles, he has found a way to overmatch the Giants lineup, and in his two starts versus them this year, he has allowed just two runs over 14 1/3 innings of work. Dickey今天的表現是他穿上藍鳥制服之後最出色的一次。 前八局他只讓對手擊出一支安打, 但他卻在第九局一出局後,被Gregor Blanco擊出一支安打, 接著又保送Marco Scutaro,這也讓他結束了今晚的工作。 終結者Casey Janssen上場關門,拿下本季第12次救援成功。 這場比賽前,Dickey連續吞下兩場敗投,這兩場比賽他各丟六分自責分。 儘管表現得跌跌撞撞,他還是找到辦法壓制住巨人打線, 今年對上巨人兩場比賽,他在14又1/3局的投球中只丟了兩分。 "He was great," Blanco said. "He threw great pitches, up and down [in the strike zone] and did a great job. ... [His knuckleball] is different. It's got a lot of movement. You don't know where the ball is going to go." Dickey was being matched pitch for pitch by Giants left-hander Barry Zito until the Blue Jays batted around during a four-run fifth inning. The 38-year-old helped his own cause during that frame by faking a bunt and then slashing a ground ball past Sandoval at third base. The ball rolled all the way into the left-field corner while Dickey ended up on second with an RBI double. 「他太強了,」Blanco說道。「他投出的球很棒,會(在好球帶)上下跑動, 讓我們打不好...(他的蝴蝶球)與眾不同,球很會跑,你永遠不知道球要跑到哪。」 比賽前段Dickey和巨人左投Barry Zito表現得不相上下,直到第五局藍鳥隊才大舉進攻。 而這名38歲的投手也在這個半局幫了自己一個忙。 他擺出短棒假裝要犧牲觸擊,然後再打出一顆強襲球穿過三壘手Sandoval。 球一直滾到左外野牆角,讓Dickey奔上二壘形成一支帶有一分打點的二壘安打。 It's a designed move that Dickey said he practiced in the past while playing for Mets and again this year while working in the batting cage prior to the start of Interleague Play. The native of Nashville now has two hits in six at-bats this season and a total of 36 hits during his 11-year career. "You play the game in your head before you ever get to the plate -- at least you should," Dickey said of his third career extra-base hit. "When I saw both Panda and [Brandon] Belt crashing at the same time, it was a 'slug one' the whole way for me. Dickey說他以前在大都會時就已經練過這個動作了, 而今年在跨聯盟比賽前,他又再度拎著棒子在打擊網附近練習這個動作。 這個在納士維爾長大的選手本季6打數打出兩支安打, 他十一年職業生涯總共擊出36支安打。 「你站在打擊區前要先在腦中模擬待會兒該怎麼打,你起碼該這樣做,」 Dickey談及他生涯第三支長打時這樣說道。 「那時候我看到功夫熊貓和(Brandon)Belt同時往我這邊衝過來, 這不就是在告訴我:『打吧!』」 "I had played it out in my mind that that's what I was going to do if I felt those guys closing in on me. I had a lot of practice in the National League and have done that quite a bit, I work on that in the cage, so it wasn't a shock to me." When the inning continued, Jose Bautista followed a couple of batters later with an RBI single while Mark DeRosa really broke things open with a two-run single up the middle. Zito was charged with all four runs on seven hits while walking three in his fourth loss of the year. With the victory, Toronto finished its seven-game road trip through Atlanta, San Diego and San Francisco with a 3-4 record. The club now sits at nine games below .500 and will enjoy an off-day Thursday before opening a three-game set vs. the Rangers on Friday night at Rogers Centre. 「我告訴自己如果那些傢伙往我這邊衝過來,那我就這樣做。 我在國聯練習了幾百次,也在實戰用了幾次。 我在打擊網那邊都能成功了,所以這次我並不意外。」 這個半局還沒結束,過了幾個打席後, Jose Bautista打出一支一分打點安打, 不過傷害最重的還是Mark DeRosa落在中外野的兩分打點安打。 Zito被打七支安打,投出三次保送,丟掉四分責分,吞下本季第四敗。 藍鳥在贏下這場比賽後,結束了他們造訪勇士、教士和巨人的客場之旅。 他們七場比賽中總成績為3勝4敗。 球隊目前勝率低於五成,勝敗差距來到九場。 星期四他們將休兵一天,接著在星期五於羅傑士中央球場和遊騎兵進行三連戰。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.131.202
文章代碼(AID): #1Hi3dXhD (Translation)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hi3dXhD (Translation)