Re: [政策] 台灣的觀光

看板Policy作者 (文亞南)時間16年前 (2008/06/05 17:52), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《LORDJACK (文亞南)》之銘言: : 去年我有接待過一些來conference的外國旅客 : 其實台灣要發展觀光有個問題 : 就是英文的標識與招牌太少 : 我們不是完全看不懂中文字的人, 無法體會觀光客的苦 : 滿街中文招牌, 對自助旅行的外國人來說造成很大的困擾 : 我在想政府是不是可以輔導業者建立English friendly的環境 : 比如說發行觀光地圖 : 地圖上面的商家全部都是有英文標示, 且有店員會說英文的 : 政府可以拉廠商贊助印製費用, 並且負責考核是否完全有英文標示 : 與是否有聘合適數量的會說英文的Clerk : 這感覺不難吧, 很難理解為何現在沒有 看一下這是馬市長任內出的Taipei Insight Guide 在亞馬遜被人家寫的書評 台灣的觀光環境, 對於大多數的洋人旅行者來說, 是非常不friendly的 所以來台灣的只有商務客, 這不是沒道理的 最基本的在機場, 就應該有免費的tour guild或是地圖 這點小地方可以做吧 http://www.amazon.com/review/product/9812584021/ref =dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1 I should have know better but I thought that the book might have some good information. Along with all the other Insight guides the photography is beautiful, but the practical helpful information was pretty much limited. This is a good book if you are going to stay in an upper end hotel like the Grand and use the pictures and the place names to help you book tours through your hotel. But if you really want to see the real Taipei, and enjoy the wonderful cuisine of the street vendors, and tour the night markets, this book offers little help. The maps provided were nice, but it would have been nice to have some Chinese characters added to the street names. Also characters would be nice if they were added to place areas to at least be able to show a taxi driver where you want to go. The Taipei's surroundings section had some nice places to visit, but how do you get there if you don't know any Chinese. Luckily for me I do have some Chinese under my belt so finding these places was not too difficult, but for most people that is not the case. I hope they can find some more helpful information and add it to future publications. -- -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.21.210
文章代碼(AID): #18HxTlHH (Policy)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #18HxTlHH (Policy)