Re: [考題] 兩題有點刁鑽的爭議考題

看板Eng-Class作者 (tucson)時間11年前 (2013/07/17 19:09), 編輯推噓0(007)
留言7則, 4人參與, 最新討論串10/16 (看更多)
Remember that 你的例句有上下文的對話 徐的例句只有一句廣告台詞。 "只有一句I can teach you better.但沒有任何上下文的情況下" 請問徐的例句清楚嗎? 只用一句英文 沒有上下文的情況下 你要要清楚跟觀眾表達你的意思時 若以下三句選一句 請問你會選徐的那一句嗎? I can teach you better, I can teach you better English. I can better your English. ※ 引述《paulchi (paul)》之銘言: : For what it's worth, I think this expression is perfectly fine. It is clear : as sky that she's making a comparison between herself and other English : teachers out there, and that she's asserting she's better than others. : I must confess that I myself despise big-name teachers like 徐薇 for obvious : reasons, but she got this one right. : If you ask me to cite my sources, I apologize for not having any. Here are, : however, some dialogues I could come up with: : --------- : A: I know X, Y, and Z. : You should sign up for my class because I can teach you well. : B: Not only do I know X, Y, and Z, but I also know A, B, and C. : You should sign up for MY class because I can TEACH YOU BETTER. : --------- : The same pattern can be found in any context using all sorts of verbs. : --------- : A: You disappointed the team, Lebron. : B: Yeah I'm sorry. I miss the days when the league didn't penalize flopping. : I PLAYED (the game of basketball) BETTER back then. : --------- : A: Look at those kids running around screaming in the museum. : B: Parents these days certainly do not discipline their kids like ours did. : A: No doubt. Our parents RAISED US BETTER. : ※ 引述《tucson (tucson)》之銘言: : : 4. I can teach you better. 請問 better 是要當adv 還是當adj.的比較級? : : 擺這位置是不是有兩種可能性? : : 那如果better放在距離要修飾的字(這裡應該是teach)近一點的話,是比放在句尾好 : : 針對這一點來看 徐老師 的那句話 難道說沒有改善空間嗎? : : 比如用: : : I can teach you better English. : : I can better your Egnlish. : : 我覺得都比I can teach you better.都來的好一些。 : : 我不知道這樣講哪裡有灰頭土臉? ※ 引述《paulchi (paul)》之銘言: : For what it's worth, I think this expression is perfectly fine. It is clear : as sky that she's making a comparison between herself and other English : teachers out there, and that she's asserting she's better than others. : I must confess that I myself despise big-name teachers like 徐薇 for obvious : reasons, but she got this one right. : If you ask me to cite my sources, I apologize for not having any. Here are, : however, some dialogues I could come up with: : --------- : A: I know X, Y, and Z. : You should sign up for my class because I can teach you well. : B: Not only do I know X, Y, and Z, but I also know A, B, and C. : You should sign up for MY class because I can TEACH YOU BETTER. : --------- : The same pattern can be found in any context using all sorts of verbs. : --------- : A: You disappointed the team, Lebron. : B: Yeah I'm sorry. I miss the days when the league didn't penalize flopping. : I PLAYED (the game of basketball) BETTER back then. : --------- : A: Look at those kids running around screaming in the museum. : B: Parents these days certainly do not discipline their kids like ours did. : A: No doubt. Our parents RAISED US BETTER. : ※ 引述《tucson (tucson)》之銘言: : : 4. I can teach you better. 請問 better 是要當adv 還是當adj.的比較級? : : 擺這位置是不是有兩種可能性? : : 那如果better放在距離要修飾的字(這裡應該是teach)近一點的話,是比放在句尾好 : : 針對這一點來看 徐老師 的那句話 難道說沒有改善空間嗎? : : 比如用: : : I can teach you better English. : : I can better your Egnlish. : : 我覺得都比I can teach you better.都來的好一些。 : : 我不知道這樣講哪裡有灰頭土臉? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.85.5.204

07/17 20:54, , 1F
你的問題paul大的第一段就已經回答你了,這是廣告台詞,
07/17 20:54, 1F

07/17 20:55, , 2F
上下文在大家心裡~
07/17 20:55, 2F
我問的問題不是問上下文在哪裡,請看清楚我的問題。 (07/17 21:04) ※ 編輯: tucson 來自: 219.85.5.204 (07/17 21:04)

07/17 22:02, , 3F
抱歉,只回答到你問的第一題:"請問徐的例句清楚嗎?"
07/17 22:02, 3F

07/17 23:34, , 4F
我的確第一段就回答了你的第一題。
07/17 23:34, 4F

07/17 23:34, , 5F
而根據我的答案 你的第二題 我還是選徐葳版本 :-)
07/17 23:34, 5F
Fine with me. It's your choice, but not mine. ※ 編輯: tucson 來自: 219.85.5.204 (07/17 23:38)

07/18 01:04, , 6F
y大 他中文不好 不用理他 是他自己□ 看不懂
07/18 01:04, 6F

07/18 01:17, , 7F
是不好 不過還是比你好一點點
07/18 01:17, 7F
文章代碼(AID): #1HvdjeQ0 (Eng-Class)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1HvdjeQ0 (Eng-Class)