Re: 電影中的詩

看板poetry作者 (批踢踢實業坊)時間19年前 (2005/03/09 18:46), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/8 (看更多)
※ 引述《esoror (esoror)》之銘言: : 不知道大家有沒有興趣一起整理看過的電影中曾經引用過的詩? : 我覺得應該滿好玩的。以下是我自己知道的: : Deat Poet Society(春風化雨):Walt Whitman, "Oh Captain! My Captain!" : Sense and Sensibility(理性與感性): William Shakespeare, Sonnet #116 : Wit(心靈病房):John Donne, Holy Sonnet #10 : The Sweet Hereafter(意外的春天):Robert Browning, "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" : Red Dragon(紅龍): "Robin Red breast in the Cage/Puts all Heavens in a rage" : (from William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence") : Awakenings(睡人):Rainer Maria Rilke, "The Panther" Patch Adams-心靈點滴 Love Sonnet XVII from Pablo Neruda I do not love you as if you were a salt rose, or topaz or the arrow of carnations the fire shoots off. I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. I love you as the plant that never blooms but carries in itself the light of hidden flowers; thanks to your love a certain solid fragrance, risen from the earth, lives darkly in my body. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; So I love you because I know no other way than this: where I does not exist, nor you, so close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep. -- 想要快樂 不是得到的比別人多 而是計較的比別人少 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.164.165.67 ※ 編輯: liebeju 來自: 218.164.165.67 (03/09 21:59)
文章代碼(AID): #12BjGCwt (poetry)
文章代碼(AID): #12BjGCwt (poetry)