Re: 電影中的詩

看板poetry作者 (靜靜燃燒的夏夜)時間19年前 (2005/02/25 16:45), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/8 (看更多)
※ 引述《esoror (esoror)》之銘言: : 不知道大家有沒有興趣一起整理看過的電影中曾經引用過的詩? : 我覺得應該滿好玩的。以下是我自己知道的: : Deat Poet Society(春風化雨):Walt Whitman, "Oh Captain! My Captain!" : Sense and Sensibility(理性與感性): William Shakespeare, Sonnet #116 : Wit(心靈病房):John Donne, Holy Sonnet #10 : The Sweet Hereafter(意外的春天):Robert Browning, "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" : Red Dragon(紅龍): "Robin Red breast in the Cage/Puts all Heavens in a rage" : (from William Blake, "Auguries of Innocence") : Awakenings(睡人):Rainer Maria Rilke, "The Panther" Woody Allen 的 Hannah and Her Sisters (漢娜姐妹) 有 E.E. Cummings 的 Somewhere I Have Never Travelled 順便貼一下: somewhere i have never travelled,gladly beyond any experience,your eyes have their silence: in your most frail gesture are things which enclose me, or which i cannot touch because they are too near your slightest look easily will unclose me though i have closed myself as fingers, you open always petal by petal myself as Spring opens (touching skilfully,mysteriously) her first rose or if your wish be to close me,i and my life will shut very beautifully, suddenly, as when the heart of this flower imagines the snow carefully everywhere descending; nothing which we are to perceive in this world equals the power of your intense fragility: whose texture compels me with the color of its countries, rendering death and forever with each breathing (i do not know what it is about you that closes and opens; only something in me understands the voice of your eyes is deeper than all roses) nobody,not even the rain, has such small hands -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.115.205.51 ※ 編輯: lavieboheme 來自: 140.115.205.51 (02/25 16:49)
文章代碼(AID): #127kM_8C (poetry)
文章代碼(AID): #127kM_8C (poetry)