Re: [問題] 和國外教授寫信

看板PhD作者 (願意感動就是一種享受)時間9年前 (2015/10/20 09:38), 編輯推噓2(202)
留言4則, 2人參與, 最新討論串11/15 (看更多)
My two cents.... : Dear Professor Dr. Eibert: : My name is vaakaa, currently a third-year Ph.D. candidate in Communication : Engineering at the National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan. I am focusing on : the research of leaky wave antennas and interested in applying for a position : as a visiting researcher at the Institute for High-Frequency Engineering. 我會重新調整為 I am writing this letter to apply for.....I am currently... 刪除 "My name is vaakaa" 這是中文邏輯 : I have read some of your great articles published at the IEEE TAP and IEEE : MTT which covers a wide range of topics, including numerical and theoretical : electromagnetics, advanced RF measurement techniques, MIMO antenna and leaky : wave antenna designs. I am also interested in the design of leaky wave : antennas and one of my research results has been accepted in IEEE TAP in : August 2015. It will be my honor if I can join your research team. Topics方式的列點,我會改成一兩句完整句子去描述對方的研究,要那種一寫就中 對方研究的核心的感覺,對方publish在哪裡不重要可以略去。 同樣的自己的研究也是建議用完整句子描述,這時候publish在哪裡才重要。 邏輯上,我會將自己的研究放前面,然後才連結自己研究與對方的研究的關聯。 策略上,我會建議是讓對方覺得可以從你身上學到東西,目前還看不到你的自信。 : I am applying for a grant that allows my stay for an academic year at a : German university working on my research project. With the grant, the : Ministry of Science and Technology, R.O.C. (MOST) and the Deutscher : Akademischer Austausch Dienst (DAAD) will subsidize me to stay in Germany. 這一段我不太明白你要表達的意思以及與你應徵這個工作的關係? : Attached is my curriculum vitae for your reference. Thank you very much for : your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you soon. : Sincerely Yours. : -------------------------------------------------------------------------- : (註1:IEEE TAP和IEEE MTT是這位老師應該熟知的期刊縮寫) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 69.143.188.208 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/PhD/M.1445305127.A.5EB.html

10/20 10:12, , 1F
+1 同意 都講到關鍵修改重點
10/20 10:12, 1F

10/20 10:13, , 2F
感謝前輩.除了第二點我還在想具體該怎麼改之外,最後一點是
10/20 10:13, 2F

10/20 10:15, , 3F
試著講我在申請DAAD的計畫,若順利過去就有補助,這樣老師
10/20 10:15, 3F

10/20 10:16, , 4F
可能比較想收我吧
10/20 10:16, 4F