Re: [情報] 羅琳親筆書寫和親筆繪圖-為鄧不利多的꘠…

看板HarryPotter作者 (把每一天都當作最後一天)時間18年前 (2005/10/21 09:53), 編輯推噓34(3404)
留言38則, 35人參與, 最新討論串2/16 (看更多)
※ 引述《SetsunaLeo (剎那 里奧 Color)》之銘言: 我來接力第二篇~ Dumbledore Clues 鄧不利多方面的線索 These are some of the clues contained in the pages of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince which support the possibility that Dumbledore is not really dead, and that everything that happened that night was planned well in advance by Dumbledore himself. 在「哈利波特與混血王子」一書中 有些線索顯示鄧不利多並非真的死了 那天(老鄧死的那天)發生的一切的事情 都是老鄧計畫得非常巧妙的陰謀 Each one of these clues is perhaps, by itself not completely convincing, but if you put them all together... 單看其中任何一條線索,也許不是很具說服力 不過如果你將他們和在一起看.... (Page numbers shown are for US Edition/UK Edition.) 1. Dumbledore's Big Chill 鄧不利多的大「xx」 不知道該怎麼翻....=.= 陰謀? Harry and Dumbledore are up on the top of the tower underneath the Dark Mark. Harry is wearing his invisibility cloak, Dumbledore ordered him to put it on before they mounted their brooms to ride to the top of the tower. Harry hears footsteps and looks around, but Dumbledore orders him with a gesture to retreat. Harry draws his wand and backs away: 哈利與鄧不利多到了標示著「黑魔標記」的高塔 在他們騎掃帚飛過去之前 鄧不利多要求哈利穿上隱形斗蓬 而到了塔上後,哈利聽到一些腳步聲而四處張望 但鄧不利多以一個手勢命令他退後 於是哈利抽出他的魔杖並後退 The door burst open and somebody erupted through it and shouted, "Expelliarmus!" Harry's body became instantly rigid and immobile, and he felt himself fall back against the tower wall, propped like an unsteady statue, unable to move or speak.(HBP pg 584/545) 那門突然被撞開,有人衝進來並大吼「去去!武器走」 然後哈利覺得自己突然被定住了 這些書裡的劇情就不細翻了 It's interesting to note that things are happening so fast, even Harry is momentarily confused: 很有趣的一點是,這裡面陳述的情節發生得都太快了 快到甚至可能哈利的記憶都有可能被混淆 He could not understand how it happened -- Expelliarmus was not a Freezing Charm -- Then, by the light of the Mark, he saw Dumbledore's wand flying in an arc over the edge of the ramparts and understood... Dumbledore had wordlessly immobilzed Harry, and the second he had taken to perform this spell had cost him the chance of defending himself. (HBP pg 584/545) --這一段一樣是書中的劇情 哈利看到老鄧魔杖掉出去 於是知道是老鄧定住了他 也因此他失去了自衛的機會 Why did Dumbledore freeze Harry? Harry was already invisible to their attackers and in no danger. 但為何老鄧要定住哈利? 哈利已經穿上了隱形斗蓬 照說那些敵人而言是看不見他的 他一點危險都沒有啊 The only explanation could be that Dumbledore already knew, had already planned, that he would die this night (or appear to die), and not only did he not want Harry to become involved and possibly be injured himself, he needed Harry to be a witness, to be able to tell everyone else what happened. 唯一的解釋只有鄧不利多可能知道 因為就是他策劃的--在今夜死去(或者說詐死) 他定住哈利不只是為了防止他又做出什麼衝動的行為讓自己受傷 另一個原因是要他當證人,對所有人說出他看到發生了什麼事 Dumbledore might have also promised Snape that he would make sure that Harry would not be able to interfere, knowing how Harry feels about Snape and what Snape was about to have to do. 也許鄧不利多也答應過石內卜不會讓哈利干涉 畢竟他清楚哈利對於石內卜的感受 而且知道當哈利得知石內卜即將要做什麼時,他會怎麼想 The supposition that it was Dumbledore's plan to do this all along is supported by the fact that he acted so quickly to do it, almost without thinking, when Draco burst in on the scene. 這個「一切老鄧都已經計畫好」的假設 是建立在他對於眼前發生的一切,如跩哥突然衝上塔來 都能如此迅速地應對--甚至連一點遲疑都沒有 Harry's own assumption that the Freezing Charm was done by Dumbledore is supported by the fact the curse lifted when Dumbledore left the tower minutes later. 哈利對於「定身咒是由鄧不利多發出」的假設 唯一的證據是當鄧不利多被轟下塔後 他立刻就可以動了 2. Let's All Play Dead Together 咱們一起裝死吧 While Dumbledore is trying to talk Draco out of killing him, Dumbledore proposes an interesting way out for Draco: 當老鄧試圖說服跩哥不要殺他時 他給了他一個很有趣的出路 "I can help you, Draco." "No, you can't," said Malfoy, his wand shaking very badly indeed. "Nobody can. He told me to do it or he'd kill me. I've got no choice." "He cannot kill you if you are already dead. Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine." (HBP pg 591/552) 「我可以幫助你,跩哥」 「不,你不行」跩哥的魔杖抖得很厲害:「沒人能救我,他叫我殺了你,否則 他就會殺了我,我沒有其他選擇。」 「如果你已經死了,他就不能殺你了。來正義的一邊吧,跩哥,我們可以把你 藏得很好,好到你根本想像不到的地步。」 Dumbledore then offers to expand his mother in the protection, and even Lucius when he gets out of Azkaban. 老鄧之後也承諾了保護他的母親,甚至當魯休斯出獄之後也會受到保護 This is very interesting, isn't it? Draco doesn't take him up on it, but Dumbledore is saying he has ways that could make it appear that Draco died when he really hadn't. Doesn't that sound exactly like what we suspect that Dumbledore has planned for himself? 非常有趣吧? 在跩哥猶豫不決時(這句不確定) 老鄧卻說有辦法可以讓他詐死 這聽起來真的很像鄧不利多已經有一個詐死的計畫,且他正在實行了呢! IMPORTANT REVELATION! UK Edition Missing Important Text! 驚爆! 英國版遺漏了一段重要的文字! The UK edition of Half-Blood Prince is missing some text that is included in the American edition, and it's text that is very important to this clue! 美國版的「混血王子」有一段被英國版遺漏的文字 這段情節對於我們的線索非常重要 This is the text as it appears in the UK edition: 看看英國版這一段的文字 "He told me to do it or he'll kill me. I've got not choice." "Come over to the right side, Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine. What is more, I can send members of the Order to your mother tonight to hide her likewise. Your father is safe at the moment in Azkaban...when the time comes we can protect him too...come over to the right side, Draco...you are not a killer..." Malfoy stared at Dumbledore. (HBP UK Edition pg 552) 「他叫我殺你,不然他就會殺了我,我沒有其他選擇。」 「來到正義的一邊吧,跩哥!我們可以把你藏得很好,好到你想像不到的地步。 而且我還可以派鳳凰會的會員今晚就去保護你媽媽,用相同的方式把她藏好。 你的父親現在在阿茲卡班很安全,而當他出來時我們也會保護他。 所以放心地來到正義的一方吧,跩哥,你不是個當殺手的料....」 跩哥看著鄧不利多。 But this is the same passage from the American edition (text missing from the UK edition highlighted): 同樣情節,在美國版中(遺失的文字會被特別標示) "He told me to do it or he'll kill me. I've got no choice." "He cannot kill you if you are already dead. Come over to the right side Draco, and we can hide you more completely than you can possibly imagine. What is more, I can send members of the Order to your mother tonight to hide her likewise. Nobody would be surprised that you had died in your attempt to kill me -- forgive me, but Lord Voldemort probably expects it. Nor would the Death Eaters be surprised that we had captured and killed your mother -- it is what they would do themselves, after all. Your father is safe at the moment in Azkaban...When the time comes we can protect him too. Come over to the right side, Draco...you are not a killer..." Malfoy stared at Dumbledore. (HBP US Edition pg 591) 「他叫我殺你,不然他就會殺了我,我沒有其他選擇。」 「若你已經死了,他就沒辦法殺你了。 來到正義的一邊吧,跩哥!我們可以把你藏得很好,好到你想像不到的地步。 而且我還可以派鳳凰會的會員今晚就去保護你媽媽,用相同的方式把她藏好。 你想殺我,卻反被我殺掉,沒有人會對這樣的發展感到意外 請原諒我,但也許連佛地魔也期望著這個(你被我殺掉的)結果 而食死人也不會訝異我們去捕捉並殺了你母親,因為他們自己一向都是這麼做的 然後 你的父親現在在阿茲卡班很安全,而當他出來時我們也會保護他。 所以放心地來到正義的一方吧,跩哥,你不是個當殺手的料....」 跩哥看著鄧不利多。 Both of the ommissions are directly related, they are about having Draco appeared to have died, so it would seem the ommisions are intentional. 這兩段遺漏的文字是有強烈關連的 他們都在暗示可以讓跩哥詐死 所以這樣的遺漏,似乎是刻意的 Did J.K. include those lines originally, and then decide she had gone too far and made the clue too transparent and obvious? Is it possible she decided to remove them, but the lines got accidentally included in the American edition anyway? 也許,J.K羅琳原本是有保留這些段落 但之後覺得她這樣寫得太明顯,太容易被識破了? 會不會她原本想要拿掉這些段落 但卻意外地在美國版上被保留了? 3. Fawkes doesn't try to save Dumbledore 佛客使沒有想過去保護鄧不利多 We've seen Fawkes come in at the last moment and save Harry's life in Chamber of Secrets: 我們曾看過佛客使在千鈞一髮之際趕到密室,並救了哈利一命 As Harry trembled, ready to close his eyes if it turned, he saw what had distracted the snake. Fawkes was soaring around its head, and the basilisk was snapping furiously at him with fangs long and thin as sabers -- Fawkes dived. His long golden beak sunk out of sight and a sudden shower of dark blood spattered the floor. (CoS pg 318/234) 哈利顫抖不已,準備當那條蛇轉過來時立刻閉上眼睛 但他看到那條蛇彷彿被什麼打擾著 佛客使在牠頭上盤旋飛翔著 而那巨大的蜥蜴用長細如劍的毒牙狂怒地攻擊 --佛客使突然降下,他細長金色的喙沒入的片刻,一大片黑血突然潑灑在地上 And he also saved Dumbledore in Order of the Phoenix: 而在「鳳凰會的密令」中 他也救了鄧不利多 ... one more jet of green light had flown at Dumbledore from Voldemort's wand and the snake had struck -- Fawkes swooped down in front of Dumbledore, opened his beak wide, and swallowed the jet of green light whole. He burst into flame and fell to the floor, small, wrinkled and flightless. (OotP pg 814/719) ....簡單而言就是幫老鄧擋了一發索命咒,大家都知道就不翻了 We know Fawkes was nearby the tower, as he shows up after Dumbledore's "death". So, why didn't Fawkes come to save Dumbledore this time? 我們知道佛客使離高塔並不遠 他在鄧不利多「死後」就出現了 既然他在,為什麼那時不出來拯救鄧不利多? I think the fact that he didn't makes it possible to believe that Dumbledore didn't want his life to be saved, and this supports the theory that it was Dumbledore's plan all along to "die" up on that tower that night. 我想那是因為他並不覺得鄧不利多需要被救援 而這也驗證了我之前的理論: 在那高塔上鄧不利多的「死去」一切都是在演戲 4. The Flying Avada Kedavra 會把人打得遠遠的「阿哇呾喀答拉」 As soon as I read the description of exactly what happened the moment that Snape killed Dumbledore, little red flags were popping up in my brain, but I didn't pay attention to them at first. This was actually the very first clue that alerted me to this whole thing. 當我讀著石內卜殺掉鄧不利多的那段情節時 我的腦中突然出現一面小紅旗在揮舞(意思大概是覺得有點怪怪的) 但我一開始並未太過深究 但那正是最初的線索,向我顯示著以上的全部事情 Every other time we've seen the Avada Kedavra performed, the victim simply falls over dead: 在我們之前對於「阿哇呾喀答拉」的印象中 被施咒的一方都只是倒下去然後掛點 He was screaming so loudly that he never heard the words the thing in the chair spoke as it raised a wand. There was a flash of green light, a rushing sound, and Frank Bryce crumbled. He was dead before he hit the floor. (GoF pg 15/19) --這是第四集中一開始那個可憐的老人被佛地魔殺掉的情節 「他在倒下去前已死去」 From high above his head, he heard a high, cold voice say, "Kill the spare." A swishing noise and a second voice, which screeched the words to the night: "Avada Kedavra!" A blast of green light blazed through Harry's eyelids, and he heard something heavy fall to ground beside him. Cedric was lying spread-eagled on the ground beside him. He was dead. (GoF pg 638/553) --這也是第四集西追被殺的一幕 在哈利身旁成大字形倒下去,掛點 However, in Half-Blood Prince, when Snape curses Dumbledore with the same spell, Dumbledore violently flies up and away from the tower: 但在「混血王子」中 石內卜使用了相同咒文對付鄧不利多 鄧不利多卻被打得遠遠的 Snape raised his wand and pointed it directly at Dumbledore. "Avada Kedavra!" A jet of green light shot from the end of Snape's wand and hit Dumbledore squarely in the chest. Harry's scream of horror never left him; silently he was forced to watch as Dumbledore was blasted into the air. For a split second, he seemed to hang suspended beneath the shining skull, and then he slowly fell backward, like a great rag doll, over the battlements and out of sight. (HBP pg 596/556) --第六集中石內卜闖進來的情節,一擊把老鄧轟飛 Why would this application of the Avada Kedavra be so different from every other time we've seen it? 這次怎麼跟我們以往見過的索命咒差這麼多? Perhaps his spell was different because even though those were the words Snape said, he didn't perform the killing curse at all. Remember all the importance this book gave to "nonverbal" spells? Perhaps Snape said Avada Kedavra, but the curse he was really thinking, the nonverbal one, was a different curse, one that only made it appear that Dumbledore was dead. 也許這是個不同的咒 老石只是說了那幾個字,但他根本沒發出索命咒 還記得書中最重要的咒文「無聲咒」? 也許石內卜只是喊一聲「阿哇呾喀答拉」 但他真正發出的,在他心裡想的無聲咒,是另外一個咒 不會殺了鄧不利多,只會看起來好像把他殺死了 Even the title of the chapter this all takes place in is suspicous, "The Lightning-Struck Tower". Even though this is the name of the ominous tarot card that Trelawney was worried about back on page 543/507 in chapter 25, is it possible that J.K. is hinting here that the spell was not Avada Kedavra, just some green lightning sparks for show? 甚至連該章節的標題都很玄妙 「雷擊之塔」 儘管這是一張象徵不祥的塔羅牌,崔老妮在本書25章曾經提到過 但有沒有可能也是羅琳的另外一個暗示 那個咒語並不是索命咒 只是一些綠色的閃光,為了戲劇效果而發? 5. Don't Point That At Me Unless You Mean It 別拿那個指著我,除非你是認真的 Several times in the course of the Harry Potter books, J.K. has told us that the Avada Kedavra is not a curse you can make lightly. 在哈利波特的課堂上,羅琳已經告訴我們很多次 索命咒不是一個你很容易就發得出的咒文 In Goblet of Fire, the fake Mad Eye Moody tells his DADA class: 在第四集中,假穆敵在他的課堂上說 "Avada Kedavra's a curse that needs a powerful bit of magic behind it -- you could all get your wands out now and point them at me and say the words, and I doubt I'd get so much as a nosebleed." (GoF pg 217/192) 索命咒是一個需要強大魔力支撐的咒語 你當然可以拿著魔杖指著我然後說那個咒文 但我猜那只會讓我流點鼻血而已 And in Order of the Phoenix, we learn more about Avada Kedavra when Harry tries to curse Bellatrix: 在第五集中,我們知道了更多關於索命咒的事情 當哈利試圖詛咒貝拉時 Hatred rose in Harry such that he had never known before. He flung himself out from behind the fountain and bellowed "Crucio!" Bellatrix screamed. The spell had knocked her off her feet, but she did not writhe or shriek with pain as Neville had -- she was already on her feet again ... "Never used an Unforgivable Curse before, have you, boy?" she yelled. "You need to mean them, Potter! You need to really want to cause pain -- to enjoy it ..." (OotP pg 810/715) --第五集哈利追殺(或被追殺?)貝拉時 偷用咒咒虐去K她 貝拉只是痛一下就沒事了 「從來沒用過不赦咒吧?小鬼。你必須要真心想要,波特! 發自內心地想要去造成對方的痛苦 去享受那種感覺」 If Snape was really working on Dumbledore's orders to make it look to the world as if Snape had killed him, even if he had used the real Avada Kedavra, if he had not really meant it, if he really didn't want to kill Dumbledore, then isn't possible that the curse didn't kill Dumbledore, but only injured him badly? 如果石內卜真在鄧不利多手下做事 即使他發出的是真的索命咒 如果他不是真的想要老鄧的命 那這索命咒也不是不可能殺不死老鄧,而只是讓他重傷吧? ------------------------------------------ 我好累,他寫太多了 我真想用Avada Kedavra對付這個作者\/ 第六點以後得靠其他版友幫忙翻了 不過他的論點似乎滿清楚的了 大家覺得呢? -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.5.29

10/21 12:08, , 1F
謝謝你...>////<
10/21 12:08, 1F

10/21 12:14, , 2F
看完就沒頭推了 >"< 還是大推!!! 太感激了!!
10/21 12:14, 2F

10/21 12:18, , 3F
感謝推
10/21 12:18, 3F

10/21 12:24, , 4F
辛苦你了 ^^ 是說沒想到HP竟然變成懸疑推理小說了 XD
10/21 12:24, 4F