Re: [請益] TD 爭取降低手續費回覆

看板Foreign_Inv作者 (RC)時間5年前 (2019/05/18 10:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串9/9 (看更多)
※ 引述《lunchkuo (RC)》之銘言: TD官方的效率很迅速,兩天內就有了結果,運氣很好沒有被刁難,這邊提供給版友參考 --- Good evening XXX-XXX, I wanted to follow up and let you know that my request to review your account and receive a negotiated commission has been completed. You have been approved at this time for the following: Equity Web and IVR Rate: 3.95 Equity Broker Rate: 32.00 Option Ticket 1: 3.95 Contracts: 0.50/contract Exercise: 17.00 No Load Mutual Funds: 17.00 : ※ 引述《Demagog0402 (laugher wins)》之銘言: : 小弟是加入TD約三年的小戶投資客,目前習慣4次/年定期定額投入 : 前兩天也寫了信給TD爭取降低手續費,目前收到官方回應如下,不曉得小弟理解是否有誤? : ---- : Good evening XXX-XXX, : Thank you for writing and allowing me to assist you today. I appreciate your : request to reduce your commission fee and am happy to see what we may be able : to do. : So that I may provide the best information to the Risk Management team can : you please let me know if you hold any additional outside assets or trading : activity to be considered? I do see that we have received your recent wire : in of funds which I will mention in my request as well. : => 請問這一段是否TD客服想確認 若降低手續費後我是否會有額外的投資規劃? : 我應該怎麼回比較洽當? : In regards to the Commission Free ETFs, while Vanguard may not be available I : am happy to say that on June 2, 2019 we will be going from 308 ETFs to 569 : available, with 21 new providers. I hope that you received the announcement : email on May 6th, we are very excited to provide this. : => 印象中新增的幾檔沒有Vanguard, 我目前的投資以VTI/VEU/VWO為主 : XXX-XXX, if you would reply to this email I will submit the request : promptly on your behalf. I look forward to hearing from you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 112.104.102.178 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Foreign_Inv/M.1558145761.A.360.html
文章代碼(AID): #1StshXDW (Foreign_Inv)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1StshXDW (Foreign_Inv)