Re: [請益] TD 爭取降低手續費回覆

看板Foreign_Inv作者 (arsandbox)時間6年前 (2018/03/06 23:15), 6年前編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/9 (看更多)
我是原本的史考特用戶 今天早上寄信給客服 以下是客服在傍晚的回信,看起來應該是有機會調降? PS 我也是不到10萬鎂的奈米戶 可能是怕剛合併就流失客戶? I would be happy to help you out today. I understand your concern about commissions and the last thing we want to do is lose your business. I have submitted a case to get you down to the Schwab rates of 4.95. Do you plan on trading actively? Also, do you primarily trade stocks or options? Please reply to this e-mail and we can continue the conversation. The case should be reviewed and either approved or modified within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks, Brian Brian Kooienga Client Services TD Ameritrade, Inc. 3/7更新 上一封回信後又來了三個問題... Thank you so much for responding to our inquiry. In order to best process your request for a lower rate, would you be willing to answer the following questions? 1. How actively do you plan to trade? How often? 2. Do you currently trade with another firm other than TD Ameritrade? 3. Are you considering bringing other assets into your account? We appreciate your responses to these questions. Once you respond, we will be able to process the request. Best regards, ※ 引述《IsaacWeng ()》之銘言: : 小弟之前是每四個月投入一次,一次也才 $900,持續了約五年 : 兩個月前寄客服希望調降手續費,也是回答了幾個問題 : 最後就降到 $4.95 了 : 不過客服問我的問題不太一樣,可能因為我沒有說要換另外一家 : 我是跟客服說雖然新的 ETF 很多,不過我還是想繼續買 Vanguard : 其他家只要 $4.95 或 $2.95,雖然我量很少,還是希望可以調降 : 客服要我回答下列幾個問題 : 1. What rate are you looking for ? : 2. Do you plan on consolidating any accounts with TD Ameritrade, : making any large deposits or any large withdraws ? If so, : approximately how much value do you plan on depositing or withdrawing ? : 3. Do you plan on changing your trading activity in the future ? : If you are changing your trading stratedy, how many stock and/or option : trades do plan on trading in an average month ? : 4. Do you plan on trading any index options ? : How many contracts per trade for your options trades on average ? : 從回答完問題到成功調降大概過了十天,因為我不知道在哪看自己手續費多少 : 所以是等太久了再跟客服問後續情形,客服才回說已經成功調降 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 61.56.181.108 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Foreign_Inv/M.1520349350.A.D7D.html ※ 編輯: arsandbox (120.101.173.28), 03/07/2018 10:11:11
文章代碼(AID): #1Qdh2crz (Foreign_Inv)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Qdh2crz (Foreign_Inv)