Re: [請益] TD 爭取降低手續費回覆

看板Foreign_Inv作者 (透)時間6年前 (2018/03/03 18:27), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 2人參與, 6年前最新討論串2/9 (看更多)
一樣是寫信向客服反應,身為奈米戶得到的回覆就會有天壤之別XD 附上本人所得到回信內容如下 Thank you for writing! My name is Richard Vermillion and it is my pleasure to help you today. The removal of the Vanguard ETFs from our commission-free list was a business decision between Vanguard and TD Ameritrade. (In other words, this was not TD Ameritrade's choice alone.) This decision was not made lightly as we know that many of our client's that participate in the program did enjoy trading them without a commission. The current commission-free ETFs on our list that are no longer continued will continue to trade commission free up to and on 11/20/2017. After that day, you can continue to trade them with the standard commission applied as other non-commission free ETFs that are available. However, in contrast to your assumptions otherwise, I should point out that the new ETFs in the program do include top-tier and high-performing selections. Moreover, in a recent article of Barron's, the following point was also made with respect to our changes in this program: Tom Nally, president of TD Ameritrade Institutional, told InvestmentNews that critics of the changes aren't considering the advantages of the State Street SPDR ETFs, which the firm added to the no-fee platform. "These are the lowest-cost broad-index-tracking ETFs," he said. "The domestic funds are 18% cheaper than Vanguard's and on the international front, they are 33% cheaper than Vanguard, which we think will be attractive to advisers and their clients." We are excited about the upcoming enhancements to the commission-free ETF program, and I think you will be too, once the details have been fleshed out. All but 16 of the current selections are going to be removed and replaced with comparable ETFs from some of the most respected fund providers. Once the full count is up and running, the list will be nearly 300 commission-free ETFs versus the previous number of just over 100. For your convenience, here's the link to the new ETF choices: https://www.tdameritrade.com/retail-en_us/resources/pdf/TDA1000835.pdf We appreciate the time and consideration you have given in sending your suggestion regarding keeping the Vanguard ETFs on the list. I've taken your message in its entirety and submitted it for further review. Please continue to send us your thoughts as many of the changes to our procedures and products are driven by our clients' comments. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance. I would like to thank you for your business and your satisfaction with TD Ameritrade is important to me. If you have additional questions, if my answer is not clear, or if I have not met your expectations, please let us know. We would be happy to work with you on any account questions or investing needs. 身為奈米戶的絕望QQ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 114.41.229.60 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Foreign_Inv/M.1520072846.A.3D0.html

03/03 18:43, 6年前 , 1F
看TD回信,怎麼感覺原Po是要求TD保持之前V牌免費ETF,而非
03/03 18:43, 1F

03/03 18:43, 6年前 , 2F
降低TD手續費
03/03 18:43, 2F

03/03 20:01, 6年前 , 3F
同樓上
03/03 20:01, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1QcdYEFG (Foreign_Inv)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1QcdYEFG (Foreign_Inv)