Re: [Mind] Random thoughts 3

看板EngTalk作者 (加油!)時間19年前 (2005/05/28 19:16), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
※ 引述《justa (juxta)》之銘言: : To follow the issue, i am also experiencing the same transition in life. : same as you, i do not regret for any choices i have made, but i am furiously : worring about my future. i can't really compromise with what i alread have : right now. but i can't help to be afraid after i decide to pursue the : coming future. can't stop wondering where the destiny will lead me to. : i have to admit that i am not a good choice maker. i am always worring and : wondering before making decision and being regret afterhand. so i keep : hesitating, keep changing my mind, keep wasting my time on decision making. : So do you guys now find your courage to change and moving forward? or : are you willing to accept the current situation, and give it a shot again? : i am still hesitating....in this case, i do not have any strength to : fight for the future at all.....but on the other hand, i found a new way to : to solve my problem by consulting others' experiences. : Good luck, and wish to hear your news on this issue. I think I am like you in the sense that I do worry quite a lot about an important decision as well. To a certain extent, I think I'm simply an indecisive person! Sometimes my friends get annoyed at me for being so undecisive over very small things. And I understand their frustration, but I just can't help it! In important decisions though, it's quite different. Because I think you actually should spend a lot of time thinking (maybe not worrying!) about the choices that you will make, especially if it's one that will affect your future, and possibly other people's future as well. It's quite scary sometimes. And as for me, yes, I have made a decision for my future. It was a hard decision there is no doubt about it. But what I was faced with was something that apparently had an objective "right" decision, so that most people around me would've thought that it was not a hard decision at all. But there were other things which I had to consider, and weigh up against. At the end, I came to what everyone thought was the right decision, I hope that's true. As for whether I will regret my decision. Well, if things don't turn out the way I want them to, of course I will experience some sense of regret, I can't help that. However, at least what I can do is to say, well, I made the choice myself, and at that time, I thought it was the best choice, and that I am prepared to take the consequences of my actions and choices. I could always say that, looking from hindsight, I should have done blah blah instead, but that is very unhelpful, as hindsight often is. I was never to know that things would turn out the way that they did under the previous circumstances. And besides, just because things don't appear too good at one stage, doesn't mean that ehy will stay that way. I learnt that teh difficult way myself. For a long time, I wished I coudl turn back time, thinking that things would definitely be better if I had made different choices. But it turned out that I was wrong. Thing turned out OK after all, and I was happy, and knew that I had made the right choices afterall - in the long term. So it's all quite hard to say really. What I had learned from that is that I will still spend a long time making an important decision, still worrying about it because I can't help it! :P But at least what I can do, is that once I have made the decision, to feel confident about it, and not to regret it, knowing that I had made what I believed to be the best decision under the circumstances. ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 210.246.6.244
文章代碼(AID): #12c5Bmm3 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #12c5Bmm3 (EngTalk)