Re: [Mind] Random thoughts 3

看板EngTalk作者 (juxta)時間19年前 (2005/05/27 16:09), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/5 (看更多)
To follow the issue, i am also experiencing the same transition in life. same as you, i do not regret for any choices i have made, but i am furiously worring about my future. i can't really compromise with what i alread have right now. but i can't help to be afraid after i decide to pursue the coming future. can't stop wondering where the destiny will lead me to. i have to admit that i am not a good choice maker. i am always worring and wondering before making decision and being regret afterhand. so i keep hesitating, keep changing my mind, keep wasting my time on decision making. So do you guys now find your courage to change and moving forward? or are you willing to accept the current situation, and give it a shot again? i am still hesitating....in this case, i do not have any strength to fight for the future at all.....but on the other hand, i found a new way to to solve my problem by consulting others' experiences. Good luck, and wish to hear your news on this issue. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 59.114.214.161
文章代碼(AID): #12bjN9ip (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #12bjN9ip (EngTalk)