[閒聊] Homosexual Behavior

看板Yup98-09作者 (孤獨源於旁人的誤解)時間19年前 (2005/04/28 18:34), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串1/12 (看更多)
On earth, frankly speaking, the homosextual behavior would happen while the physical abnormabilty appears in a creature's body, especially in one's brain and nervous system. For instance, fish and birds will "switch thier gender to the opposide" once the environmental condition is changed; such as pollution. To the mankind, especially fetus in matrix, environmental pollution is also one of complicated reasons to homosexual behavior. Poison is filled within the air, water, food and much of man-made stuff, and the polluted environment is the place where we live in. However, reasons to homosexual behavior is never such a simple answer. I still believe there are many other answers ot homosexual behavior. Pressure from social expectation and the modern living style of human relations are porbably both the other good answers to homesexual behavior. But, who knows? We are talking about human, not a machine, and this is psychology. No matter how, I insist homosexual behavior is not allways mentally guilty and sick, and those gays and lesbians should not suffer more pain in this multi-society. They are just ABNORMAL. They have their lives, and I have mine, you have yours. It doesn't matter. But if envirionmental pollution is one of the reason to homosexual behavior, we should think of it. "Aren't we the earth killers?" "Aren't we the ones who promote homosexual behavior backhandedly?" We should think of it. -- 熱血沸騰的青春,綻露著前程似錦的微笑。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 163.23.207.34 ※ 編輯: barjack 來自: 163.23.207.34 (04/28 18:34)

59.112.32.209 04/29, , 1F
請翻譯! XD
59.112.32.209 04/29, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12SBmS_6 (Yup98-09)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #12SBmS_6 (Yup98-09)