Re: bobby sura的訪問

看板YAO作者 (=\)時間19年前 (2005/02/14 17:54), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
先說我對sura沒有好感也沒有壞感 我看他打球比較多的時候是那時候他在warriors時... 沒辦法,當時warriors是我的地主球隊...local電視天天轉播 我認為版上版友的言論都有可能, 如果他是個獨幹王自私鬼我不會驚訝 我也不會驚訝他其實只是視野不好罷了 不過說實話,我不看好火箭想用現在的陣容拼冠軍 而很重要的一點就是PG 蘇拉打的不錯,但是我不認為他是最fit火箭系統的控球後衛 其實關於火箭缺假的問題,腦袋中一直會閃過一個名字 Penny Hardaway 如果他能證明他能健康的打各一兩個球季, 我認為他是很適合火箭的控球後衛 明年是他的合約年, 到時候看看吧, 言歸正傳,雖然這篇文章如此說, 不過說實話,我還沒有看過賽後肯作??e的球員會說任何隊友壞話的... 相信我...當初摳鼻和歐肥也常常在賽後訪問裡把對方說的像是 天上掉下來的禮物一樣.... 我的意思是,如果球員之間真的有任何衝突或心結, 妳是不可能會在賽後訪問裡(尤其贏球的時候) 嗅出任何蛛絲馬跡的.... ※ 引述《cheapcheap (努力不生氣)》之銘言: : (http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/quotes_050211.html) : Bobby Sura: "I am having the most fun of my career with this team, that is : for sure" : This quote is for all those people who think Bobby doesn't like Yao. Last : night, I witnessed Bob playfully slap Yao's butt and in the Bulls game, : they could be seen laughing together and joking around, with Wesley smiling : in the background. After the Bulls game, Bobby said the team had two great : scorers in Yao and Tracy and now, check out his quote below. : Folks, theres no hate between Yao and Bobby or anyone else for that matter : . Last night, Jon Barry ran into the padded goal base and looked dead laying : there. Yao was the first guy to run over see if he was ok and help him up : . You can see he truly cares about every single teammate. It's genuine care : , not an ounce of fakeness to him at all. The team is really showing chemistry : and they look like they're having fun out there. : ROCKETS GUARD BOB SURA : (On defense in the fourth quarter) "Our defense was pretty good tonight. : I think we held them to 13 points in the fourth quarter. It’s a good win : on the road; it’s a big win for us. Our offense is starting to really click : and I hope we can keep it up." : (On his fit with the Rockets) "I am having the most fun of my career with : this team, that is for sure. It helps to be playing with two great players : . Anytime you get a chance to do that, it’s great. It makes the game a lot : easier with those two guys (Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady) and it also helps : to be winning. It’s always fun when you’re winning." : (On Reggie Miller) "He’s had a lot of great moments in this league,fortunately : for us; he wasn’t able to have another tonight. He’s had a great career : . He’s been great for this franchise and the league, with all of his community : involvement. When he came into the game at the end, I went right up to him : and told him that I am not leaving your side for anything.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 4.10.207.243

218.172.193.104 02/14, , 1F
尊重一下人家的名字很難嘛?
218.172.193.104 02/14, 1F

169.232.136.151 02/15, , 2F
What do you mean? o_O
169.232.136.151 02/15, 2F

130.219.174.70 02/16, , 3F
大概是指 Kobe 的叫法吧...
130.219.174.70 02/16, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1247L5MN (YAO)
文章代碼(AID): #1247L5MN (YAO)