bobby sura的訪問

看板YAO作者 (努力不生氣)時間19年前 (2005/02/14 08:17), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
(http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/quotes_050211.html) Bobby Sura: "I am having the most fun of my career with this team, that is for sure" This quote is for all those people who think Bobby doesn't like Yao. Last night, I witnessed Bob playfully slap Yao's butt and in the Bulls game, they could be seen laughing together and joking around, with Wesley smiling in the background. After the Bulls game, Bobby said the team had two great scorers in Yao and Tracy and now, check out his quote below. Folks, theres no hate between Yao and Bobby or anyone else for that matter . Last night, Jon Barry ran into the padded goal base and looked dead laying there. Yao was the first guy to run over see if he was ok and help him up . You can see he truly cares about every single teammate. It's genuine care , not an ounce of fakeness to him at all. The team is really showing chemistry and they look like they're having fun out there. ROCKETS GUARD BOB SURA (On defense in the fourth quarter) "Our defense was pretty good tonight. I think we held them to 13 points in the fourth quarter. It’s a good win on the road; it’s a big win for us. Our offense is starting to really click and I hope we can keep it up." (On his fit with the Rockets) "I am having the most fun of my career with this team, that is for sure. It helps to be playing with two great players . Anytime you get a chance to do that, it’s great. It makes the game a lot easier with those two guys (Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady) and it also helps to be winning. It’s always fun when you’re winning." (On Reggie Miller) "He’s had a lot of great moments in this league,fortunately for us; he wasn’t able to have another tonight. He’s had a great career . He’s been great for this franchise and the league, with all of his community involvement. When he came into the game at the end, I went right up to him and told him that I am not leaving your side for anything.” -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.151.89.114
文章代碼(AID): #123-u2YM (YAO)
文章代碼(AID): #123-u2YM (YAO)