Re: bobby sura的訪問

看板YAO作者 (晃~)時間19年前 (2005/02/14 14:45), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
閒閒沒事...來做個翻譯吧 ^^ ※ 引述《cheapcheap (努力不生氣)》之銘言: : (http://www.nba.com/pacers/news/quotes_050211.html) : Bobby Sura: "I am having the most fun of my career with this team, that is : for sure" Bobby Sura說:很確定的,在這隻球隊裡是我職業生涯最爽的時候。" : This quote is for all those people who think Bobby doesn't like Yao. Last : night, I witnessed Bob playfully slap Yao's butt and in the Bulls game, : they could be seen laughing together and joking around, with Wesley smiling : in the background. After the Bulls game, Bobby said the team had two great : scorers in Yao and Tracy and now, check out his quote below. 這段話的引用,完全是為了那些認為Sura不喜歡Yao的人。昨晚在對公牛的比賽,我目 睹了Bob半開玩笑地打著Yao的屁屁。明顯地可看出,他們開心地在一起玩鬧著,Wesley 也是在後面微笑著。比賽過後,Sura說在隊上有兩位強力得分者,Yao & T-Mac。 : Folks, theres no hate between Yao and Bobby or anyone else for that matter : . Last night, Jon Barry ran into the padded goal base and looked dead laying : there. Yao was the first guy to run over see if he was ok and help him up : . You can see he truly cares about every single teammate. It's genuine care : , not an ounce of fakeness to him at all. The team is really showing chemistry : and they look like they're having fun out there. 種族,絕不造成Yao和Sura或任何其它人間的仇恨。昨晚,Barry跑進了the padded goal base(這是啥 = =),躺在那邊,看起來跟死掉沒兩樣。Yao是第一個去跑過去看他是否安 恙,然後幫他站了起來。你可以發現Yao的確很關心每一位隊友。這是單純的關心,而不 帶一絲的做作。這隻球隊展現了化學變化,他們看起來像是充滿了樂趣。 : ROCKETS GUARD BOB SURA : (On defense in the fourth quarter) "Our defense was pretty good tonight. : I think we held them to 13 points in the fourth quarter. It’s a good win : on the road; it’s a big win for us. Our offense is starting to really click : and I hope we can keep it up." Sura說: (在關於第四節的防守上) "我們今晚的防守著實不錯。我覺的我們保持了13分在第四節 時。它真的是客場上的一場好勝利,它對我們來說是個大勝利。我們的進功也開始顯的 流暢了,我希望能持續下去。" : (On his fit with the Rockets) "I am having the most fun of my career with : this team, that is for sure. It helps to be playing with two great players : . Anytime you get a chance to do that, it’s great. It makes the game a lot : easier with those two guys (Yao Ming and Tracy McGrady) and it also helps : to be winning. It’s always fun when you’re winning." (關於他在火箭的適應) "在這隻球隊是我職業生涯最爽的時候,這是很確定的。和兩 位偉大球員在一起打球是很有幫助的。任何時間你有機會去這麼做時,它真的很棒。 和這兩人(Yao & Tracy)在一起讓球賽變的更容易,也更容易贏。當你在贏的時候,總 是很有趣的。" : (On Reggie Miller) "He’s had a lot of great moments in this league,fortunately : for us; he wasn’t able to have another tonight. He’s had a great career : . He’s been great for this franchise and the league, with all of his community : involvement. When he came into the game at the end, I went right up to him : and told him that I am not leaving your side for anything.” 最後一段跟火箭沒啥關,所以我不翻了,大意就是米勒很偉大云云。米勒的球迷請ꠊ見諒 @@" -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.32.7.234

211.151.89.114 02/14, , 1F
呵呵,謝謝你。
211.151.89.114 02/14, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1244aKF1 (YAO)
文章代碼(AID): #1244aKF1 (YAO)