Re: [新聞] MarineKingPrime.WE 的訪問

看板StarCraft作者 (小羊)時間13年前 (2011/01/17 03:46), 編輯推噓8(803)
留言11則, 8人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
翻譯一下@@ : #1 "MarineKing's" thoughts on Terran : What are your thoughts about rumors of a possible marine nerf? : Marines are strong and because of that they are being used as core units in every matchup. No other unit in Terran arsenal can fulfill their role, thus nerfing them even slightly will have a great impact on the balance of the game. Q: 你對於陸戰隊要被改弱的傳言有什麼想法? A: 陸戰隊很強,而且在每種配兵中都可以擔任核心單位,人類沒有其他單位可以取代 他們的位置,所以即便是改弱一點也會對遊戲平衡造成很大的影響。 : No interest in becoming the MarauderKing? : If I got interested on other units, marines would be jealous. Q: 沒興趣成為掠奪者大王嗎? A: 如果我對其他單位有興趣,陸戰隊會吃醋的。 : What are your thoughts about the Terran's threepeat second place(on GSL)? : I think the three second place finishes were due to opposing players' great skill, and not because Terran race is destined to be like that. Q: 對於人類在三次的GSL都拿亞軍有什麼想法? A: 我認為三次都拿亞軍是因為對手實力很強,不是因為人類注定只能當第二名。 : They say certain spawning positions on certain maps are absolutely favorable to Terrans. Agree? : Close positions on Metalopolis and Lost Temple is 90% win against Zerg, but on the other hand, cross positions favors Zerg just as much. The advantage/ disadvantage situation depends very heavily on rush distances. Q: 有人說在一些地圖上某些出生點位會對人類有絕對的優勢,同意嗎? A: 在大都會跟失落神廟的近點對上蟲族會有90%勝率,但遠點的話就沒有特別優勢。 優/劣勢很受距離的影響。 : Most people think Terran is imba, do you think the Terran race has its disadvantages? : I cannot agree on that one. Sure, Terran is a very strong and the race as a whole has had some great results lately, but I think the maps account for that. It could be argued that in maps like Xel'Naga Caverns, which most agree is a fairly balanced map, Terran has no advantage. Q: 很多人覺得人類imba,你覺得人類有他的缺點嗎? A: 我不同意這點。沒錯人類是很強,而且最近有做出不錯的成績,但可能是地圖造成的。 例如在薩爾納加洞穴這種大家都認同是比較平衡的地圖,人類就沒有優勢了。 : Having played as Protoss in BW, why did you choose Terran in SC2? : For no specific reason. I heard Terran was good when I started playing SC2 so I chose it. Q: 在BW玩神族,怎麼SC2會選了人類? A: 沒特別原因,當初玩的時候聽說人類好我就選了。 : Who do you think is the best Terran at the moment? : I'm sorry other Terran players, but IMMVP is no doubt alone at the top. Q: 覺得誰是現在最好的人類玩家? A: 抱歉了其他人類玩家,不過IMMVP絕對是最頂尖的。 : Don't you feel sorry for the banelings? Your marine micro is mean. : My hatred for them is way greater than my compassion. Banelings are every Terran's worst enemy. Q: 你不會對毒爆蟲感到抱歉嗎? 你的陸戰隊微操都欺負他們。 A: 我對他們的憎恨大於同情。毒爆蟲是每個人類最大的敵人。 : What unit would you use if you couldn't use marines? : Now that would be terrible. If that really comes to pass I would use marauders. Q: 不能用陸戰隊的話你會用什麼單位呢? A: 那太可怕了。如果是真的話我會用掠奪者。 : You struggle a lot in games where for some reason marine micro is shut down/is not enough. Have you got any other strategies? Tell us if you are studying other styles. : I'm working on many different builds, like mech play and Battlecruiser oriented play, but currently I got nothing that I would confidently show in a televised match. For now, marine based builds are my favorite and most reliable, so I stick with them. Q: 在因為某些原因而不能充分微操陸戰隊的對戰中你都會苦戰,你有其他的策略嗎? 告 訴我們你有沒有在研究其他戰術。 A: 我在研究很多不同的戰術,例如機械化跟戰巡艦,不過目前我還沒找到有信心在有電 視直播的比賽上用的戰術。目前以陸戰隊為主的戰術還是我最喜歡跟最可靠的,所以 我會繼續用。 : Why am I not able to control marines like you do? : My micro was not good from the beginning. I got my know-how after slaughtering many, many marines. Practice is the only answer. ^^ Q: 為什麼我不能控陸戰隊控得跟你一樣? A: 我的微操一開始也不好,在死了很多很多陸戰隊之後我才學會的。練習是唯一解 ^^ : the second part of the interview: : #2 "MarineKing" Lee Jung Hoon, this is what we'd like to know! : Why did you choose to become a progamer? : I liked playing games and I played a lot of it when I was little. Q: 為什麼要當職業電競選手? A: 因為我喜歡打電動,小時候就玩很多遊戲。 : What is the general reaction from your friends? Do they bug you a lot asking for tips? : Some of them keep asking to play a match with them, while many others ask me to pay a dinner or something. I feel bad because most times I can't. Q: 你的朋友通常會有什麼反應? 他們會一直盧你問心得嗎? A: 有些會一直叫我跟他們打一場,其他都會叫我請吃飯或買些什麼。我常常都會做不到 所以感覺會不太好。 : What have you done with the prize money you earned with second place finish in GSL2? : Saved enough of it for me to spend it with daily activities, and the rest of it I gave to my parents. Q: 你怎麼運用GSL2亞軍的獎金? A: 留了一部份給自己應付日常開支,剩下的都給了父母。 : What do you do with your free time? : Mostly I go out to hang around with my friends, and when I am stuck at home I watch soap operas or cartoons(I am not sure about this one, "manhwa" could be many things) Q: 空閒時間會做什麼? A: 出門跟朋友見面,如果留在家就會看韓劇跟卡通 (發文的也不確定) : Which race/player gives you most trouble? : I struggle most against Protoss, and oGsMC is the most troublesome player to face. Q: 哪個種族/玩家讓你最頭痛? A: 神族最難搞,oGsMC是最最難搞的玩家。 : What's your win % against SlayersBoxer? : We used to play each other a lot, but we haven't been practicing enough together lately. My impression is somewhere close to 50/50. Q: 對上真包的勝率如何? A: 我們以前常常一起玩,不過最近都沒在一起練習。印象中大概是50/50。 : Whose TvZ is the best: yours or MVPs? : Our styles are different so it's difficult to compare really. However, if I were to choose one I'd say MVP's style is safer and more stable than mine. Q: 覺得誰的TvZ比較強:你還是MVP? A: 我們的風格不太一樣所以姊難比較。但如果要選我會說MVP的風格比我穩。 : Who do you think will be your greatest challenge on your championship run? : I predict some hardship coming my way when I face IMMVP or oGsMC. Q: 你覺得哪個玩家會是你奪冠路上的最大挑戰? A: 我預計IMMVP或oGsMC會比較難應付。 : What are your thoughts about those saying "WTF WHY DOES HE ONLY USE MARINES!!!111" : Sorry about that (_ _) . I will try to mix in some variety. Q: 你對於這樣說的人有什麼想法: X! 為什麼他只用陸戰隊!!! A: 很抱歉 (_ _)。我會試著做點變化。 : Which one do you hate the most: High Templars or Collosus? : I hate the most HTs + Colossus. I just hate them both equally. Q: 比較討厭哪個:高階聖堂或巨像? A: 我最討厭高階聖堂+巨像。兩個都一樣討厭。 : What would you be doing if you weren't a progamer? : I guess I would be going to school and studying like everyone else. Q: 如果不做職業選手會做什麼? A: 我想我會去上學,跟其他所有人一樣唸書。 : Which BW progamer do you think would be most succesful in SC2? : Flash, or Jaedong. Q: 你覺得哪個BW職業選手在SC2會最成功? A: Flash 或是 Jaedong。 : You are a handsome guy. What kind of girl do you like most? : Well, I don't think so. As for girls, my ideal girl would be a cutie. Q: 你是個帥哥,你喜歡哪種女生? A: 我不覺得我帥。女生的話喜歡可愛型的。 : Are you personally rooting for some teammate or a progamer friend? If so, who would that be? : Check is going through a slump lately, I wish he overcomes that as soon as possible, and I feel sorry for Maka as his results are way below what it should be considering his performance in practice sessions. I wish everyone on our team(Prime) the best. Q: 你個人有支持哪個隊友或其他職業選手嗎? A: Check最近陷入低潮,我希望他可以快點克服。對Maka也覺得很同情,因為考慮到平日 練習的表現,他的成績比他應該有的差很多。我祝福隊上每一個人。 : You are very popular among foreign fans, what's your secret to success? : I think foreign fans focus only on the game itself, and they become fans as I show them many exciting matches. (I think he means that the foreign fans don't care about anything other than quality of games, such as appearance, voice, and interview ability) Q: 你很受到國外的粉絲歡迎,你有什麼特別的心得嗎? A: 我想國外粉絲只是在意遊戲本身,因為我讓他們看到很多精彩的賽事所以他們成為粉 絲了。(意思可能是國外粉絲比較不看長相,聲音之類的) : You said that you would adopt the nickname OptimusPrime if you won the GSL, and you failed. Are you going to attempt it again? : Well, first things first. For now I am thinking about reaching the finals. Q: 你說過如果羸了GSL你要改名叫OptimusPrime不過你失敗了。這次還會再嘗試嗎? A: 一步一步來。現在我在想要怎麼打入決賽。 : Tell us who you want to be the next interviewee : I want Fruitdealer to be next. Q: 希望下一個被訪問的是誰呢? A: 水果。 : Any specific reason? : I think that's what the fans want, and personally I got some questions for him myself. Q: 有什麼特別原因? A: 我覺得粉絲會想要訪問水果,另外我個人也有些問題要問他。 : What questions do you want us to ask him (FruitDealer)? : 1. Is it true that the food in the TSL house is the best? : 2. What is your relationship with Cocoshoo*? : 3. Who do you think is better, you or Nestea? Q: 想問水果什麼? A: 1. TSL宿舍的東西真的是最好吃的嗎? 2. 你跟Cocoshoo是什麼關係? (有八卦!) 3. 你覺得你跟雀巢誰比較強? : End of interview : * Cocoshoo is the girl who draws daily recap comics in the official GSL site. : Her recaps can be found : here ( http://esports.gomtv.com/gsl/community/list.gom?mbid=1&c=cocoshoo ) Cocoshoo是在GSL官網畫漫畫的女生=wwww= -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 119.247.182.192

01/17 03:47, , 1F
慢了XD
01/17 03:47, 1F

01/17 03:47, , 2F
01/17 03:47, 2F

01/17 03:48, , 3F
辛苦了>"<
01/17 03:48, 3F

01/17 06:21, , 4F
第三名~
01/17 06:21, 4F

01/17 07:01, , 5F