[新聞] MarineKingPrime.WE 的訪問

看板StarCraft作者 (\(〞▽〝*)/)時間13年前 (2011/01/17 01:45), 編輯推噓6(606)
留言12則, 8人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
蠻豐富的訪問,內容很多,覺得還蠻有趣的,分享給各位大大們 大部份的字應該不會太難 若英文跟我一樣"2"的話,或許您會需要這個XD http://www.google.com.tw/dictionary 拜託不要要我翻譯,我會哭出來 韓文原文連結: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13438&id=570812 英文翻譯連結(有圖)(建議看這個): http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184922 The Original interview is here: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13438&id=570812 I'm sorry if it has been posted before, but I could not find it with search function. Can someone tell me if it has? The interview is basically a series of user-submitted questions. It's my first attempt at translating, so be kind ^^ the first part of the interview: #1 "MarineKing's" thoughts on Terran What are your thoughts about rumors of a possible marine nerf? Marines are strong and because of that they are being used as core units in every matchup. No other unit in Terran arsenal can fulfill their role, thus nerfing them even slightly will have a great impact on the balance of the game. No interest in becoming the MarauderKing? If I got interested on other units, marines would be jealous. What are your thoughts about the Terran's threepeat second place(on GSL)? I think the three second place finishes were due to opposing players' great skill, and not because Terran race is destined to be like that. They say certain spawning positions on certain maps are absolutely favorable to Terrans. Agree? Close positions on Metalopolis and Lost Temple is 90% win against Zerg, but on the other hand, cross positions favors Zerg just as much. The advantage/disadvantage situation depends very heavily on rush distances. Most people think Terran is imba, do you think the Terran race has its disadvantages? I cannot agree on that one. Sure, Terran is a very strong and the race as a whole has had some great results lately, but I think the maps account for that. It could be argued that in maps like Xel'Naga Caverns, which most agree is a fairly balanced map, Terran has no advantage. Having played as Protoss in BW, why did you choose Terran in SC2? For no specific reason. I heard Terran was good when I started playing SC2 so I chose it. Who do you think is the best Terran at the moment? I'm sorry other Terran players, but IMMVP is no doubt alone at the top. Don't you feel sorry for the banelings? Your marine micro is mean. My hatred for them is way greater than my compassion. Banelings are every Terran's worst enemy. What unit would you use if you couldn't use marines? Now that would be terrible. If that really comes to pass I would use marauders. You struggle a lot in games where for some reason marine micro is shut down/is not enough. Have you got any other strategies? Tell us if you are studying other styles. I'm working on many different builds, like mech play and Battlecruiser oriented play, but currently I got nothing that I would confidently show in a televised match. For now, marine based builds are my favorite and most reliable, so I stick with them. Why am I not able to control marines like you do? My micro was not good from the beginning. I got my know-how after slaughtering many, many marines. Practice is the only answer. ^^ the second part of the interview: #2 "MarineKing" Lee Jung Hoon, this is what we'd like to know! Why did you choose to become a progamer? I liked playing games and I played a lot of it when I was little. What is the general reaction from your friends? Do they bug you a lot asking for tips? Some of them keep asking to play a match with them, while many others ask me to pay a dinner or something. I feel bad because most times I can't. What have you done with the prize money you earned with second place finish in GSL2? Saved enough of it for me to spend it with daily activities, and the rest of it I gave to my parents. What do you do with your free time? Mostly I go out to hang around with my friends, and when I am stuck at home I watch soap operas or cartoons(I am not sure about this one, "manhwa" could be many things) Which race/player gives you most trouble? I struggle most against Protoss, and oGsMC is the most troublesome player to face. What's your win % against SlayersBoxer? We used to play each other a lot, but we haven't been practicing enough together lately. My impression is somewhere close to 50/50. Whose TvZ is the best: yours or MVPs? Our styles are different so it's difficult to compare really. However, if I were to choose one I'd say MVP's style is safer and more stable than mine. Who do you think will be your greatest challenge on your championship run? I predict some hardship coming my way when I face IMMVP or oGsMC. What are your thoughts about those saying "WTF WHY DOES HE ONLY USE MARINES!!!111" Sorry about that (_ _) . I will try to mix in some variety. Which one do you hate the most: High Templars or Collosus? I hate the most HTs + Colossus. I just hate them both equally. What would you be doing if you weren't a progamer? I guess I would be going to school and studying like everyone else. Which BW progamer do you think would be most succesful in SC2? Flash, or Jaedong. You are a handsome guy. What kind of girl do you like most? Well, I don't think so. As for girls, my ideal girl would be a cutie. Are you personally rooting for some teammate or a progamer friend? If so, who would that be? Check is going through a slump lately, I wish he overcomes that as soon as possible, and I feel sorry for Maka as his results are way below what it should be considering his performance in practice sessions. I wish everyone on our team(Prime) the best. You are very popular among foreign fans, what's your secret to success? I think foreign fans focus only on the game itself, and they become fans as I show them many exciting matches. (I think he means that the foreign fans don't care about anything other than quality of games, such as appearance, voice, and interview ability) You said that you would adopt the nickname OptimusPrime if you won the GSL, and you failed. Are you going to attempt it again? Well, first things first. For now I am thinking about reaching the finals. Tell us who you want to be the next interviewee I want Fruitdealer to be next. Any specific reason? I think that's what the fans want, and personally I got some questions for him myself. What questions do you want us to ask him (FruitDealer)? 1. Is it true that the food in the TSL house is the best? 2. What is your relationship with Cocoshoo*? 3. Who do you think is better, you or Nestea? End of interview Those of you who can write in Korean, you can submit questions for Fruitdealer in the thisisgame.com site. * Cocoshoo is the girl who draws daily recap comics in the official GSL site. Her recaps can be found here ( http://esports.gomtv.com/gsl/community/list.gom?mbid=1&c=cocoshoo ) -- 伸Cocoshoo的圖 >\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\< -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 111.251.173.59 ※ 編輯: phenom1 來自: 111.251.173.59 (01/17 01:56)

01/17 02:13, , 1F
看完覺得他還真謙虛...
01/17 02:13, 1F

01/17 02:19, , 2F
這裡有個訪問提到馬林王想問水果一個問題的女生漫畫作品
01/17 02:19, 2F

01/17 02:21, , 3F
網址:http://tinyurl.com/4urxwbo (有一些照片可看)
01/17 02:21, 3F

01/17 02:45, , 4F
他應該是要叫水果跟那個女孩是什麼關係吧? XD
01/17 02:45, 4F