Re: [新聞] MarineKingPrime.WE 的訪問

看板StarCraft作者 (憨吉)時間13年前 (2011/01/17 03:03), 編輯推噓10(1005)
留言15則, 11人參與, 最新討論串2/4 (看更多)
※ 引述《phenom1 (\(〞▽〝*)/)》之銘言: : 蠻豐富的訪問,內容很多,覺得還蠻有趣的,分享給各位大大們 : 大部份的字應該不會太難 : 若英文跟我一樣"2"的話,或許您會需要這個XD http://www.google.com.tw/dictionary : 拜託不要要我翻譯,我會哭出來 : 韓文原文連結: http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13438&id=570812 : 英文翻譯連結(有圖)(建議看這個): : http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=184922 : The Original interview is here: : http://www.thisisgame.com/board/view.php?category=13438&id=570812 : I'm sorry if it has been posted before, but I could not find it with search function. Can someone tell me if it has? : The interview is basically a series of user-submitted questions. It's my first attempt at translating, so be kind ^^ : the first part of the interview: 本篇開始 : #1 "MarineKing's" thoughts on Terran : What are your thoughts about rumors of a possible marine nerf? : Marines are strong and because of that they are being used as core units in every matchup. No other unit in Terran arsenal can fulfill their role, thus nerfing them even slightly will have a great impact on the balance of the game. 你對機槍兵將會倍被削弱的傳聞有什麼看法? 機槍除了強悍之外,他們更是整個人族的核心. 沒有其他一種兵種可以取代他. 即使是輕微的削弱機槍也將導致平衡性大受影響. : No interest in becoming the MarauderKing? : If I got interested on other units, marines would be jealous. 沒有想要改成 "掠奪王" 的念頭嗎? 如果我移情到其他兵種上,機槍會很忌妒的. : What are your thoughts about the Terran's threepeat second place(on GSL)? : I think the three second place finishes were due to opposing players' great skill, and not because Terran race is destined to be like that. 你對人族三次GSL亞軍有什麼看法? 我覺得三次亞軍都是因為對手技巧高超,而不是人族的宿命. : They say certain spawning positions on certain maps are absolutely favorable to Terrans. Agree? : Close positions on Metalopolis and Lost Temple is 90% win against Zerg, but on the other hand, cross positions favors Zerg just as much. The advantage/disadvantage situation depends very heavily on rush distances. 有人覺得人族在一些地圖上的一些出生點位是占有絕對優勢的.你對此有何看法? 在大都會和失落神廟的近點上,人族對蟲族有90%勝率.但是對點的話,蟲族也有相同的優勢.快攻距離對這些優劣情況影響很大. : Most people think Terran is imba, do you think the Terran race has its disadvantages? : I cannot agree on that one. Sure, Terran is a very strong and the race as a whole has had some great results lately, but I think the maps account for that. It could be argued that in maps like Xel'Naga Caverns, which most agree is a fairly balanced map, Terran has no advantage. 有很多人覺得Timba,你覺得人族有什麼弱點嗎? 我不同意Timba. 人族固然是強,而且最近人族表現相當出色,但是我覺得地圖占有一部分因素. 像是在公認最平衡的地圖 塞爾那加洞穴, 人族並沒有不平衡的優勢. : Having played as Protoss in BW, why did you choose Terran in SC2? : For no specific reason. I heard Terran was good when I started playing SC2 so I chose it. 在怒火燎原的時候,你是神族玩家. 是什麼原因讓你轉成人族哩? 沒有特別的原因哩. 我剛玩SC2時聽說人族不錯,所以就選了. : Who do you think is the best Terran at the moment? : I'm sorry other Terran players, but IMMVP is no doubt alone at the top. 你覺得誰是現今最強的人族玩家? 對不起廣大的人族玩家,但是我得說 IMMVP 無疑是當今最強. : Don't you feel sorry for the banelings? Your marine micro is mean. : My hatred for them is way greater than my compassion. Banelings are every Terran's worst enemy. 你不會對毒爆蟲感到可憐嗎? 你的機槍微操很犀利啊! 我對毒爆蟲是恨多於同情. 毒爆是每個人族最大的敵人. : What unit would you use if you couldn't use marines? : Now that would be terrible. If that really comes to pass I would use marauders. 如果你不能用機槍,你會用哪種兵呢? 不能用機槍真是太糟了. 如果真的是這樣,那就掠奪吧. : You struggle a lot in games where for some reason marine micro is shut down/is not enough. Have you got any other strategies? Tell us if you are studying other styles. : I'm working on many different builds, like mech play and Battlecruiser oriented play, but currently I got nothing that I would confidently show in a televised match. For now, marine based builds are my favorite and most reliable, so I stick with them. 當你的機槍兵受制或是不足的時後,你常常會打得很辛苦. 你有其他的戰術嗎? 請告訴我們你有研究的其他打法吧? 我正在研究各種各樣的打法, 像是機械化或是以大和艦為主的戰術. 可是這些戰術我還沒有自信可以在電視上秀出來. 當下我最喜歡而且最可靠的仍是機槍打法,所以我還是常常使用. : Why am I not able to control marines like you do? : My micro was not good from the beginning. I got my know-how after slaughtering many, many marines. Practice is the only answer. ^^ 為什麼我不能跟你一樣犀利的控制機槍兵呢? 我一開始微操也不是很好.我的技術是建立在無數機槍的屍體上的.練習是唯一的出路! : the second part of the interview: : #2 "MarineKing" Lee Jung Hoon, this is what we'd like to know! : Why did you choose to become a progamer? : I liked playing games and I played a lot of it when I was little. 為什麼想要做一位職業玩家呢? 我喜歡玩電動,而且我自小就打了很多的電玩. : What is the general reaction from your friends? Do they bug you a lot asking for tips? : Some of them keep asking to play a match with them, while many others ask me to pay a dinner or something. I feel bad because most times I can't. 你的朋友的反應呢? 他們會不會很常煩你,要你教他們技巧? 有一些朋友會一直想要跟我打一場,另一些想要我請吃飯. 可惜的是,通常我兩樣都做不到. : What have you done with the prize money you earned with second place finish in GSL2? : Saved enough of it for me to spend it with daily activities, and the rest of it I gave to my parents. 你的GSL亞軍獎金如何使用呢? 我存了足夠的一部分用在日常生活上. 其他的孝敬父母了! : What do you do with your free time? : Mostly I go out to hang around with my friends, and when I am stuck at home I watch soap operas or cartoons(I am not sure about this one, "manhwa" could be many things) 你有空的時候做些什麼呢? 跟朋友出去玩, 或是在家看些漫畫或連續劇. : Which race/player gives you most trouble? : I struggle most against Protoss, and oGsMC is the most troublesome player to face. 你覺得你對哪一族最不擅長? 我覺得我對神族最不擅長. oGsMC 是一個很棘手的對手. : What's your win % against SlayersBoxer? : We used to play each other a lot, but we haven't been practicing enough together lately. My impression is somewhere close to 50/50. 你對 SlayersBoxer 的勝率有多少? 我們以前很常互打. 但是最近我很少跟他練習了. 我印象中勝負各半吧! : Whose TvZ is the best: yours or MVPs? : Our styles are different so it's difficult to compare really. However, if I were to choose one I'd say MVP's style is safer and more stable than mine. 誰的TvZ比較強, 你或是 MVP? 我們的風格很不同,所以很難比較. 真要比的話我覺得MVP的風格比較安全比較穩. : Who do you think will be your greatest challenge on your championship run? : I predict some hardship coming my way when I face IMMVP or oGsMC. 你覺得你的奪冠之路上誰會是最大的考驗呢? 我覺得會是IMMVP 或是 oGsMC吧! : What are your thoughts about those saying "WTF WHY DOES HE ONLY USE MARINES!!!111" : Sorry about that (_ _) . I will try to mix in some variety. 對別人說你只會用機槍,你的想法如何? 對不起 (_ _). 我會讓我的打法更多元化的. : Which one do you hate the most: High Templars or Collosus? : I hate the most HTs + Colossus. I just hate them both equally. 你最討厭哪個:高階聖堂或是巨像? 我討厭兩個混在一起. 我對他們一樣討厭. : What would you be doing if you weren't a progamer? : I guess I would be going to school and studying like everyone else. 如果你不打職業玩家,你會做什麼? 我猜應該就是跟別人一樣上學讀書吧. : Which BW progamer do you think would be most succesful in SC2? : Flash, or Jaedong. 你認為哪一位怒火燎原的玩家會在SC2裡取得最大的成功? Flash, or Jaedong. : You are a handsome guy. What kind of girl do you like most? : Well, I don't think so. As for girls, my ideal girl would be a cutie. 你好帥呀. 你喜歡哪種女生呢? 我不覺得我很帥啦. 我喜歡可愛型的女生. : Are you personally rooting for some teammate or a progamer friend? If so, who would that be? : Check is going through a slump lately, I wish he overcomes that as soon as possible, and I feel sorry for Maka as his results are way below what it should be considering his performance in practice sessions. I wish everyone on our team(Prime) the best. 你個人有支持特定的隊友或是職業玩家嗎? 誰呢? Check 最近有點坎坷. 我希望他趕快克服最近的困境. 我對 Maka 的情況感到難過. 他的成績一直比他的實力可以達成的還要差. 我也祝福我隊友武運昌隆. : You are very popular among foreign fans, what's your secret to success? : I think foreign fans focus only on the game itself, and they become fans as I show them many exciting matches. (I think he means that the foreign fans don't care about anything other than quality of games, such as appearance, voice, and interview ability) 你在國外很受到支持, 你受歡迎的秘密是什麼? 我覺得國外玩家很重視遊戲本身的精彩度,所以當我表演出幾場精彩刺激的對戰的時後,他們就變成我的粉絲了. : You said that you would adopt the nickname OptimusPrime if you won the GSL, and you failed. Are you going to attempt it again? : Well, first things first. For now I am thinking about reaching the finals. 你曾說過你如果贏了GSL的話就要改名柯博文,但是你卻沒贏. 這次你還會嘗試嗎? 嗚, 我覺得還是先考慮打進決賽再說吧. : Tell us who you want to be the next interviewee : I want Fruitdealer to be next. 你希望下個訪問對象是誰? 水果 : Any specific reason? : I think that's what the fans want, and personally I got some questions for him myself. 為什麼? 因為我覺得很多粉絲想要訪問他. 我個人也有一些問題想問他. : What questions do you want us to ask him (FruitDealer)? : 1. Is it true that the food in the TSL house is the best? : 2. What is your relationship with Cocoshoo*? : 3. Who do you think is better, you or Nestea? 你想要我們替你問水果什麼呢? 1. TSL的食物是真的是最好吃的嗎? 2. 你跟 cocoshoo是什麼關係? 3. 你覺得誰比較強, 你或雀茶? : End of interview : Those of you who can write in Korean, you can submit questions for Fruitdealer in the thisisgame.com site. : * Cocoshoo is the girl who draws daily recap comics in the official GSL site. cocoshoo 是幫GSL畫每日回顧漫畫的 : Her recaps can be found : here ( http://esports.gomtv.com/gsl/community/list.gom?mbid=1&c=cocoshoo ) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 24.14.37.2

01/17 03:08, , 1F
推翻譯XD
01/17 03:08, 1F

01/17 03:09, , 2F
樓上夜貓 推翻譯
01/17 03:09, 2F

01/17 03:10, , 3F
翻譯你好帥>///<
01/17 03:10, 3F

01/17 03:10, , 4F
假包好像不怕雀巢 都沒提到@@
01/17 03:10, 4F