Re: 全國研究生助學金 陳情書 (一封公開信)

看板PhD作者 (l'Erudit)時間18年前 (2005/12/26 00:01), 編輯推噓0(001)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串14/79 (看更多)
※ 引述《geha (不懂還機車我>"<)》之銘言: : 我不太能認同你的一些話 : 一般在外面租屋5000元有包含網路和水電費就已經很便宜了 : 吃飯三餐200元也是差不多的 : 難道晚上Lab同學一起出去吃飯 : 你還要跟其他人說"妳吃不起超過80元的晚餐嗎?" Yes, you should. This is a kind of responsibility of yourself. I personally have done this for countless times when I went out having pub lunch with my colleague and classmates. I used to have a pint of beer only, because I had no money to have pub lunch (more expensive than I could afford) --- poor is not a shame. However, if a mature people doesn't have money to enjoy a good life, and just goes to ask more free money. That will be. : 這不是太 XD 了 : 當然你可以舉出更便宜更省錢的方法 : 但是你太多的論點在於 "那是你不夠刻苦" : 這是以你的標準套用在別人的身上阿 : 連李遠哲演講的時候都說了 : 一個"合理的生活費應該包含偶爾能吃頓好的,和偶爾休閒的費用" : 記憶中,有錯誤請糾正 So what? He also recommended somebody being president and educational reformation. How do you recognise those? If you believe he is always right, go to ask him to find you more money then. : 不然當然有許多人會想兼職家教等 : 來讓自己生活更舒適一點 : 這一點錯也沒有,跟教授講請她多生點錢給你 : 這也沒幾個人真的敢這樣做巴! How do you know? If you think you do do good research and help your supervisors very much, you have good reasons to ask some payment. If you are not confident of yourself, then, .... (I don't want to say anymore for this...) : 群眾暴力要求納稅人捐錢給我們這就真的是扣帽子了 : 妳繳的稅是固定的,不會因為這樣多繳 : 頂多只能說跟政府要求多一點經費放在研究生補助上面 : 這部分也可以是刪減其他不必要預算得到(例如嘉義故宮的幾百台新電腦之類) : 不會多跟你要一毛錢的,放心 I guess you probably underestimate the mathematical or counting ability of the PhD students. We all learnt energy balance at high school and we don't discuss things like those bad politicians. Go away and sort out a better excuse. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 82.22.90.37 ※ 編輯: lerudit 來自: 82.22.90.37 (12/26 00:31)

12/26 00:33, , 1F
sorry, I overwrote a recommended. Please redo. Thanks
12/26 00:33, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #13hi9Ebe (PhD)
討論串 (同標題文章)
本文引述了以下文章的的內容:
完整討論串 (本文為第 14 之 79 篇):
文章代碼(AID): #13hi9Ebe (PhD)