[翻譯] 可否幫我看看 , 英文履歷是否有誤 ?

看板Language作者 (燒餅先生)時間14年前 (2010/04/27 14:03), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/4 (看更多)
My name is kevin chen, I was born in Nan Tou , on March 21st, 1963, 1977. I spent my childhood, school years and my adulthood there.I have fifth siblings.. My family is part of who I am today. I have always been a high achiever. My favorite subject at school was electronic engineering which aroused my interests to computer design and . I was a member of the swiming and the while pursuing my studies and have been an active member of them for the last few years. It's been said,” Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today.” Therefore, I do a lot of Where there is a will, there is a way. In my school years, I had learned how to get along with others. As an adult, I have learned to respect myself as well. I truly enjoy spending my leisure time with my family as well as surfing on the swimming . I believe that we should live life to its fullest capacity and cherish all that it gives us. I am a nice person. My work experience has given me the chance to train myself to be A contented mind is a perpetual feast and . I feel that both these traits are important in both our social and work environment. With my outstanding credentials and background, I believe that I could be a productive member of Production Supervisor as a/an factory supervisor and to grow proud with you. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.116.166.26
文章代碼(AID): #1BrdvBtV (Language)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1BrdvBtV (Language)