Re: [影音] MJ貼身保鑣訪問

看板KingofPop作者 (oldtrafford)時間14年前 (2010/08/03 22:11), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 4人參與, 最新討論串11/26 (看更多)
保鑣又再開始回答歌迷們問題了 MJFC有人有轉貼他們的FB http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=34421 Q: Do you guys ever see the kids? How do you guys feel about Grace? She has said some awful things about Michael. I heard the kids don't care for her. 問:你們有在見過小孩們嗎 對保母GRACE的看法 很多他恐怖的傳聞 - No we havent seen the kids, they are in our thoughts and prayers. As for Grace, LOL we cant go there yet. 答:我們沒再見過小孩 但我們總是想到他們和為他們禱告 至於GRACE 哈 不能談太多 Q: Did Michael play music instruments at home? I heard he used to play piano for his guests in Neverland. 問:麥可在家裡彈奏樂器嗎? 我聽說他在夢幻莊園常演奏給客人聽 - Yes MJ played the piano often and sang in the house, it was simply amazing to hear him cause that was the side of him we didnt really know. 答: 他在家裡很常彈鋼琴自彈自唱 聽他演唱很令人讚嘆 那是我們通常不知道他的一面 Q: When you worked w/ Michael did he ever visit Hayvenhurst? Did he stay there, or somewhere else in Encino? 問:當你們為他工作時 他有回過老家 或去Encino週邊? - During our watch, No MJ did not stay or visit either place. 答:那段時間沒有 Q: BJM...how has your relationships with one another changed since Michael's passing? Have you become closer as friends? 問:你們三人的關係有因為MJ而改變? - We became closer while working for MJ, we are closer now because of MJ. 答:我們變的更親近了 : Did Michael Like Chicago or Did he just never have that city in hes Life.- 問:MJ喜歡芝加哥嗎 He spoke of Chicago as being a beautiful city, very cold though. 答:他談過芝加哥 說是個很美的城市 但很冷 Q: What were Michaels most watched movies you know of? 問: MJ最常看什麼電影 - He didn't watch much television if at all, he mostly watched purchased movies. 答:他通常不大看電視 通常是看付費電影 Q: Did he ever listen to his brothers/sisters music? Did they ever get together and sing together? 問:他會聽兄弟姐妹的歌? 他們有沒有聚在一起 一起唱過歌 - No. 答:沒有 Q: How well do you feel you really knew Michael? Will you still honour what he considered to be secrets (I don't mean anything devious because I don't believe that he was anything like what the media wanted to present him as) or are you sharing those things as well? I haven't been following this too closely but I was curi...ous to know if you will still respect his privacy with things that he deamed important to be kept private. 問:你們有多了解麥可呢 你們會尊重他的隱私嗎 還是會談論到 因為他注重隱私 - To us MJ was not secretive, he was private. Certainly we know things that we consider personal and we'll never speak of, but having know him on a personal level we believe there are things he would have expressed himself if he could have, we will be his voice in those matters. 答: 對我們來說 MJ不神秘 他很注重隱私 我們當然知道有些事是私人的 我們永遠不會說 但我們私下和他接觸過 我們相信 有些事情是如果他能夠他會願意讓大家知道 Q: Hey when is the book coming out? my question is did Michael ever date a girl a lot younger than him? 問:書何時會出 我的問題是麥可有沒有跟年紀比他小很多的女生約會 - We are still working on a date release. He did take someone to a movie and dinner, not sure if he would call it dating. 答:我們仍在喬發行時間 他的確會帶人去看電影和吃晚餐 但我不確定他會稱之為約會 Q: What was Michael's favorite drink? 問:MJ最愛的飲料 - He and his kids drank a lot of bottled water. 答:他和他小孩們都喝很多礦泉水 Q: Hi Bill, MJ always said he was a workaholic. But were there sometimes when he just decided he was gonna stay in his pj's and just hang out in the house all day (and not work on his music,etc.)- 問:MJ總是說他是工作狂 但他有沒有過決定只穿睡衣整天待在家啥事都不做 Funny you asked, he was always in his PJs, and yes he worked on his art often but he also took time out to do things with his kids. 答:你的問題很有趣 他總是穿睡衣 而且常常工作 但他也會找時間和他小朋友們做別的事 -- 在一個充滿仇恨的世界 我們仍須勇於希望 在一個充滿憤怒的世界 我們仍須勇於安慰 在一個充滿絕望的世界 我們仍須勇於夢想 在一個充滿猜忌的世界 我們仍須勇於相信 ---------------by 麥克傑克森 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.85.56.85

08/04 00:20, , 1F
always in PJs XD
08/04 00:20, 1F

08/04 20:33, , 2F
聽MJ自彈自唱真是太幸福了 怪不得MJ網路上很多只穿睡衣
08/04 20:33, 2F

08/04 20:34, , 3F
到處趴趴走照 XD
08/04 20:34, 3F

08/05 00:30, , 4F
聽MJ自彈自唱真是太幸福了 +1
08/05 00:30, 4F