Re: [影音] MJ貼身保鑣訪問

看板KingofPop作者 (oldtrafford)時間14年前 (2010/04/27 23:18), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串7/26 (看更多)
有點長 分兩篇比較好讀 Q: Hey...what is your favorite MJ song? I love SMOOTH CRIMINAL! 你最愛的MJ歌曲 我最愛smooth criminal - We have something in common, again! Best Song Ever! 看來我們一樣 這是有史以來最好的歌 Q: Hey Bill did MJ ever mentioned he liked more any song in particular, i mean one of his cause i know his fave song is Smile MJ有提到過他最喜歡自己哪首歌嗎? 我知道他最喜歡smile - He listened to Classical music alot, he talked about life in general, things he wanted to do, healing the world through his music. 他大部分都在聽古典樂 大部分他都在講人生 還有他想做的事 用他的音樂治療世界 Q: Hi Bill. What was Michael's favorite flower? MJ最喜歡的花? - Honestly I don't know if he had a favorate flower, however I did buy white and red roses a few times at his request for the house. 老實說 我不知道他是否有最喜歡的花 他曾要我替房子買一些白色和紅色玫瑰 Q: What did Michael like to talk about most? MJ最愛談的事? - Healing the world though his music. 用他的音樂治療世界 Q: I hope that this question doesn't sound too weird or too sad, but Mr. Whitfield, did you ever see Michael cry? And if you did, why did he? 你有見過MJ哭嗎? 如果你見過 他為何哭呢 - Yes, when something was printed about him that was false he was hurt. 有 當他看到文章對他的描述是錯誤的時 他很受傷 Q: Was michael very vocal about his feelings. like sharing all his past memories? you don't have to expose much, but was he ever reminisent? MJ會常談論他的感覺嗎 像是談論他過去的記憶 你不用回答很細 - He didnt talk much about his childhood, we always wondered why. 他不大講他小時候的事情 我們總很好奇為什麼 OS:因為不愉快吧 Q: Did Michael ever go to Disneyland with his children while you knew him? If he did, did he wear a disguise. MJ有跟他孩子們去過迪士尼嗎 他有喬裝嗎 - Not while I was with him. 在我們跟他工作期間沒有 Q: was just wondering if you had any views about MJ before you started working for him and did these views change during your time spent with him? Eg were you a fan of his music and were you nervous meeting him? 你在跟MJ工作之後有改變過你對他的觀感嗎 你是他的歌迷嗎? 去見他緊張嗎 - Wow, what a great question, one I promise to answer in the book. Sorry. 恩 好問題 我保證會在書中回答 Q: Did Michael want to bring out a new album? Did you listen to songs that were not released..new stuff? MJ有想出新專輯嗎? 你聽過未發行的音樂 - He was always working on stuff, yes we've heard alot of unreleased music. 他總是在寫歌 我們聽過很多未發行的歌 Q: What is your most memorable Michael moment? 你覺得最值得的回憶 - LOL...to many to list. Everything he has ever said to me or did stays as memorable. 太多了 他說的和做的太多事 Q: Bill, did Michael participate in any recreational sports; such as, swimming, bowling, snow skiing, etc?. Did he like to attend any sporting events under your watch? If so, what were his favorite teams? MJ喜歡運動嗎? 他有重事什麼運動 你知道他喜歡什麼球隊? - Ive seen him watch golf. 我看過他在看高爾夫 Q: He watched golf? I wonder if he was a Tiger Woods fan? I think I read he had a basketball court, tennis court and Swimming pool! He must have been too busy with his dancing to enjoy any of those. Did you guys ever just kick back, drink some beers and watch the superbowl, NBA Championship, World Series or Stanley Cup? 他看高爾夫? 不知他是否是老虎伍茲迷? 你們會一起看超級盃NBA...... - He pretty much had every movie ever made (LOL) while we were away in Virginia, somewhere deep, deep, deep in the woods we sometimes kicked back and watched a few movies together....he had the loudest laugh...good times. 他基本上有所有世界上的電影 當我們去維吉尼亞 在一個叢林裡 我們有時一起看電影 他有最大聲的笑聲 很美好的時光 os:想到Chris Tucker講到跟跟MJ看電影的情形 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.85.56.86

04/27 23:32, , 1F
謝謝分享~ 好想快點看到書0.0~光想像畫面就好開心
04/27 23:32, 1F

04/28 00:51, , 2F
最愛smooth criminal和dangerous
04/28 00:51, 2F
※ 編輯: oldtrafford 來自: 130.85.56.86 (04/28 02:01)

04/28 08:21, , 3F
感覺起來MJ這幾年還是有一些平靜的生活的
04/28 08:21, 3F

04/29 23:49, , 4F
MJ教授開釋~ (合掌)
04/29 23:49, 4F
文章代碼(AID): #1Brm1V9B (KingofPop)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Brm1V9B (KingofPop)