Re: [影音] MJ貼身保鑣訪問

看板KingofPop作者 (oldtrafford)時間14年前 (2010/04/27 22:59), 編輯推噓1(102)
留言3則, 1人參與, 最新討論串6/26 (看更多)
http://www.mjfanclub.net/mjforum373/showthread.php?t=32303 MJFC論壇上的 有比較多的Q&A 大家參考 只取上篇沒提到的 可能會有遺漏錯誤 Q: Bill, do you know any of Michael's friends like Karen Faye, Michael Lee Bush, Frank Cascio, Omer Bhatti or Shana Mangatal? 你認識MJ的一些朋友嗎 像KF, Michael Bush, Frank Casio.... - I know frank Casio, I've only heard of the other ppl. 我認識Frank Casio 其他只聽過名字 Q: You mentioned about MJ that your book will be heartbreaking due to what you will write and how you will write it. 你說書裡的內容會讓人心碎 - It will only be heartbreaking when we talk about how lonely MJ was and how horrible ppl treated him. 只有在我們提到MJ有孤單時 還有某些可惡的人怎麼對待他時才會讓人心碎 Q: I think michael was a sweetheart. being portrayed as something he was not. 我認為麥可是個甜心 - Thats why we are going to clear things up! 這就是我們為什麼要出來澄清一些事 Q: I have another one: When does the book come out? I mean are you still working on it? Is there a certain due date? 何時出版? - We are trying for August 29..We are trying for August but we are waiting to see what mr.halperins documentry is about. 可能會是8/29 我們正等著看Ian Halperin的紀錄片 Q: Hi, Was easy to work with Michael? 替MJ工作容易嗎? - Yes, but his managers made hard sometimes 容易阿 但他的經紀人有時會把事情搞的很難 Q: One more question...when you worked for him, did he have a large entourage working for him? Or was it just you guys (security) and the nanny, and his cook? Thanks! 當你為他工作時 他有很多雇員嗎? 還是只有保安 保母和廚師 - Just 3 security, nanny wasnt around much, He prepared food for his kids...Differnt things, we'll get into that in the book. FYI there was a cook on occassion but MJ prepared his kids food at leaste 3-4 times a week 只有三個保安 保母並沒有常在附近 他會為他小孩們準備食物和其他事情 我們會在書裡 講到 另外有時會有廚師會來 但MJ每個禮拜至少為孩子們準備三到四次食物 OS:真的為父者強阿 煮飯很難吃的MJ當爸果然不一樣 - Oh yes, we will have many stories about MJs sense of humor, he laughed alot and joked around. He once gave security some food but before he did he put exstremly, exstremly HOT PEPPERS on the food and watched security run around looking for water. 喔是的 我們會提到很多MJ幽默感的故事 他常常大笑 和到處跟人開玩笑 提到上篇的 灑胡椒故事 Q: I just wanted to ask if you were going to include the topic of vitiligo in your book. theres a lot of ppl and sadly fans who believe mj wanted to be white and refuse to believe that he really had the disease.....even though the autopsy clearly states he did have vitiligo 你會在書中講到MJ有白斑症嗎? 很多人不相信他有這個病 - Honestly, we were not going to get into MJ's medical condition, its really not about that....... Everyone Please Understand. The book we are writing is about Mr.Jackson, not the figure the media portrayed. I want his fans to know when he was Happy, when he laughed and sometimes when he did cry. He was a damn good father, a caring and passionate man. I was not privy to his medical condition, even if I was I would NEVER speak of it. 老實說我們不會提到MJ的病史 重點真的不是這個 我們要寫的是關於傑克森先生這個人 不像是媒體所描述的那樣 我希望他的歌迷知道 他快樂的時候 他大笑的時候 還有有時他哭泣的時候 他是一個棒呆了的父親 還是一個貼心和有激情的人 我永遠不會談論到他醫療病史這些太隱私的東西 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 130.85.56.86 ※ 編輯: oldtrafford 來自: 130.85.56.86 (04/28 02:01)

04/29 23:47, , 1F
感謝翻譯分享。辛苦了。MJ的病其實驗屍報告都寫了,白斑
04/29 23:47, 1F

04/29 23:48, , 2F
症清清楚楚明明白白寫在上面。可見媒體多刻意忽略這個
04/29 23:48, 2F

04/29 23:48, , 3F
"公開的事實"。還有臉問咧...
04/29 23:48, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Brll55V (KingofPop)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Brll55V (KingofPop)