Re: [影音] MJ貼身保鑣訪問

看板KingofPop作者時間14年前 (2010/04/18 12:50), 編輯推噓16(1606)
留言22則, 14人參與, 最新討論串5/26 (看更多)
http://www.mjjcn.com/mjjcnforum/viewthread.php?tid=115550&extra=&page=1 MJJCN整理頁面 保鏢在facebook的內容 http://www.facebook.com/MJBodyguard?v=info MJJCN提供保鑣之FB 請自行判斷內容真實與否 似乎是夏天會要出書 大概翻一下 Q: If you were the only people working for Michael at that time who did the cooking? I read somewhere I think it was Teddy Riley or Akon said that Michael would cook for his children when the recorded songs in London. 問: 誰負責煮飯? Teddy Riley和阿肯說 MJ會幫小孩準備食物 MJ's Bodyguard: MJ did prepare meals for his kids. 答: MJ的確會幫小孩們準備食物 Q: so he cooked or opened a tv dinner? 問:他會親自下廚? 還是微波食物? MJ's Bodyguard: lol...Cooked 答: 哈 他會煮 (不是很多人說MJ煮飯很恐怖) MJ's Bodyguard: We called MJ SIR and he would say "you guys dont have to call me SIR" we would then say ok SIR, he started laughing. 我們會叫MJ SIR 他會說 你們不用叫我SIR 我們回答ok Sir 他就會大笑 Q: Hello Bill, did MJ watch much tv? What were his favorite programs? We know he loved to read also...when he find time in the day (or nite) to read? 問:MJ常看電視嗎? 他最愛的節目? MJ's Bodyguard: He didnt do Much TV, if at all. 答:他不大常看電視 Q: Hi guys, was wondering, did you ever see or hear Michael working on his music or dancing. Either at home or in the studio? Did he work on his music a lot? 問:你們有看過MJ寫歌或跳舞? 他常寫歌? MJ's Bodyguard: Yes, we built his studio and dance floor in his house. We heard him personice all the time. It was amazing to listen to him, many times at 3am. 答: 是阿 我們幫他家蓋了錄音室和練舞房 我們常聽到他在練習 聽他唱歌很神奇 很多次是在凌晨三點 MJ's Bodyguard: We made the dance studio Sound Proof. Q: i saw a vid of MJ shopping in moistmen menswear shop on melrose..he comes out alone with no Bguards and cant find his car...one of you guys is waiting in the car i think were you around then? Mj was so gracious do you remember this? Did he often shop alone? 問:看過一個影片是MJ出去買東西找不到車 他常自己出去買東西? MJ's Bodyguard: He would shop alone but security was always around. 答: 他會自己出去買東西 但保鑣都在附近 Q: Hi Bill! I Have a silly question. Since MJ wasn't surrounded by a large entourage and/or staff, who took care of the small stuff like buying groceries, or shopping for everyday stuff? Did you guys help w/ that? I can't picture MJ shopping for his toothpaste, deodorant, etc LOL Have a good one! 問: MJ沒太多員工 那是誰做日常用品採買? 我無法想像MJ去買牙膏等 MJ's Bodyguard: We did that, we also took him shopping a few times. 答: 我們會去 有時我們也帶他去 Q: Were there any down sides to the job at all? 問: 當MJ保鑣有何不好? MJ's Bodyguard: Not being paid for 4 Months! 答:四個月沒薪水 MJ's Bodyguard: Not once did we ever think about leaving MJ and his kids, we knew it wasnt his fault. I cant get into who's fault it was right now. 答: 我們沒想過離開他和孩子們 我們知道那不是他的錯 但我現在不能說出是誰的錯 Hey Bill, I was wondering if you guys knew Dr Murray? There are several stories about how Michael got to know him, about when he got to know him and so on. Would you mind share with us about what you recollect (if at all)? Thank you so much! 問: 你們認識Murray? 關於MJ怎麼認識Murray的故事有很多種 MJ's Bodyguard Im sorry, I didnt mean to skip your question, Yes we know Dr.Murray however we can speak on that matter at this time but I will speak on it soon. 答:很抱歉 我並非故意跳過你的問題 我們知道Murray但現在我們不能談論他的問題 不久後就可以談到了 (書裡?) Q: I trust you Bill, but I don't understand why you don't want to answer some of the question here because you'll be talking about them in the book, however you don't mind answering other questions you also will be talking about in the book. To be clearer; why don't you want to answer here any question about his girlfriends? 問:為何你都跳過一些問題? 是因為書? 像為何你不回答MJ女友的問題 MJ's Bodyguard: Questions such as what? I get questions every 2-3 minutes every day, I can't answer everyone or every question. MJ's Bodyguard: Its not that we dont wanna answer questions about his female friends, its NOT about them, its about MJ. Who they are shouldnt matter. 答: 一天太多問題無法全答 我們並非不想回答MJ和他女性友人的問題 重點不是她們 而是MJ 她們是誰不重要 did he ever pull pranks on anyone? 問:MJ有對誰惡作劇? MJ's Bodyguard: Yes, he did pull pranks and we will mention in book. 答:有阿 在書裡會有 Q: The story about the fan in the house and Michael's reaction made me laugh so much...thanks so much for sharing these little stories and bits of info. =) MJ's Bodyguard: MJ told me this, it happened at Neverland while MJ was away, the fan was in the house while everyone was way. MJ's Bodyguard: No, she couldnt get thru the house cause of the security system, she stayed in a closet in the kitchen area. 以上不大了解?好像是MJ跟保鑣講過一段關於歌迷溜進Neverland的相關故事 Q. -What was it like working with MJ? I bet it was wonderful. Not because of who he is, but for his personality. I love Michael with all of my heart. He is a true person. He cared about everyone. And I wish he was still here. Sometimes I think he is because I can feel him around me at t... 問:跟MJ工作的感覺? A. - MJ's Bodyguard I cant answer that in detail because of writing a book, but i will say there was NOTHING like it in the world. 因為書的關係我不能細講 但我可以說是世上任何東西都無法比擬的 Q. - After reading the little story about the fan I want to ask you if you are planning on doing a chapter with short little stories like that? I think that would say so much about his character! Q:你們會敘述MJ跟歌迷關係的故事? A. - MJ's Bodyguard Of course, that's what it's really about. The true personal side of him. 答: 當然 這才是重點所在 才是他真的一面 MJ's Bodyguard Thank you so much for that, I started working for him on December 22, 2006 我是在2006年12/22開始替MJ工作 Q. - yesterday was such a joke at court! 問:昨天的法院是個笑話 A. - MJ's Bodyguard What did you expect?..You must understand, its a High Profile case, they're going to drag it out....Either way its NOT going to bring MJ back, I also believe more ppl should be held accountable....To me MJs real justice will come from those that Defend his honor! No matter what happens in a courtroom only WE as fans and friends of MJ can bring him real justice by defending his name against those that continue to print stories about him that are 100% false. 答: 你能期望甚麼? 要知道這是高關注的案子 他們會扯出一堆東西 但不論怎樣都無法 把MJ帶回來了 我認為真正的正義是大家要維護MJ的尊嚴 不論法庭發生甚麼 我們歌迷或 朋友要做到的是捍衛他的名聲 特別是對於那些不實的報導 MJ's Bodyguard Yes I do. I also have a degree in Criminal Justice, Business Management and my Masters in Security Management. I graduated from the U.S.Secret Service training academy. I've coordinated security for: Grammy awards, Oscar Awards, American Music awards, MTV/VH1 awards, Motown and Bad Boys records. No other security detail compares to working for Mr.Jackson. He taught me alot..... MJ and his kids were in the best of hands. No one has ever breached my security detail, and it would have been a very bad day if someone tried. 答: 我有刑事法的學歷 還有商管學歷 我的碩士是安全管理 我畢業於美國特勤局訓練學校 我替葛萊美 奧斯卡 全美音樂獎 MTV音樂獎 Motown等唱片公司工作過 但都不足以跟MJ工作相提並論 他教了我很多 MJ和他的孩子們當時是在最好的安全保護 從沒人突破過我的安全防線 (看來來頭不小阿~~) Q. - Hi Bill, did you know Elizabeth Taylor? You and your team will talk about her, mention her in the book? 問:你認是伊莉莎白泰勒? 他會出現在書中? A. - MJ's Bodyguard We don't expect to mention her in the book, however that may change. she was one of MJs close friends, we never met but we did speak via telephone. 答:目前並沒有打算 但可能會 他是MJ最親的朋友之一 我們從沒見過 但有講過電話 Q. - Bill, Thank you so much for your answer. Bill, you and your team will speak in the book about the hobbies of MJ, his personal tastes, for example what are his favorite books, what he liked to read, what his favorite classic movies, you know what the movie of Elizabeth Taylor that he most liked? 問:你們會提到MJ的嗜好? A. - MJ's Bodyguard Yes we will talk about that. 答:會 MJ's Bodyguard Hello to all the MJ loyal fan base. I just wanted to give everyone a update on the book, things are being put on hold for a minute so that we can see and hear what Idiot Halperin is going to say about MJ in his upcoming doc so we can clear the air and set the record straight about MJ. 一些更新 因為白癡的Ian Halperin要做個MJ紀錄片 所以我們的書要等到這紀錄片播出後 才會發行 以正視聽 MJ's Bodyguard We were looking to release book around the anniversary of MJ's moving to another life, but since some idiot is releasing a doc on the same day we are putting things on hold to see whats its about so we can cover the false info with the truth. Maybe around his birthday. 我們原來要在MJ逝世一週年發行 但那個白癡要在同一天播出紀錄片 所以我們決定等看 他要說甚麼 如果有錯誤的 我們會在書裡寫出來 所以書會在MJ生日左右發行 Q. - Will the Jackson Estate and the family be able to see the book first? 問: 遺產公司和J家會先看到這本書? A. - MJ's Bodyguard We will seek Mrs.Jackson blessing when book is finished. 答:我們會先給J媽看過 希望得到他的祝福 Q. - Bodyguards,, You guys know that Haperin's book is a bunch of crap. Please straighten out the garbage he tried to sell about MJ and night trips out. I think that says enough and you know what I am talking about... 問:Haperin的書都是垃圾 請你們寫出正確的東西 A. - MJ's Bodyguard That BS about MJs night trips is something I'm taking very personal. Not on my watch did anything like that ever, ever happen. I'm looking forward to meeting Ms.Haperin one day. 答: 關於MJ晚上出遊的事都是垃圾 對於這個我個人很敏感 在我照看下 這種事情從來沒 發生過 我很期待哪天跟Haperin見面 (我是不知Haperin寫了甚麼垃圾內容不大了這段) MJ's Bodyguard I was with MJ everyday while he was in vegas, who ever is publishing that book needs to get a refund. 答:MJ在賭城時我幾乎每天都在他身邊 出那本書的人 應該要退錢 Q. - .any thoughts on the firing of Alberto Alvarez by the Jacksons? We appreciate your insight so much. 問:MJ的保鑣被開除的看法? (那個跟警察說Murray湮滅證據的保鑣不久前被J家開除) A. -MJ's Bodyguard Honestly I do have thoughts and insight on that situation but due to legal reasons I cannot share them at this time 答:老實說 我的確有看法和相關內幕 但是會有法律問題 我無法回答 Q. - So, i'm just curious about the book you are going to publish.. What will the income of the book go to? 問:這本書的收入? A. - MJ's Bodyguard We have a list of 10 different charities that MJ supported. We also want to build a memorial display of him in Vegas because he loved Vegas....Yes the charities will be listed, as for being descete there is no other way to be in honor of my former boss, he deserves nothing less. 答:我們有十個不同MJ支持的慈善機構 我們也想在賭城建立一個紀念所 因為他愛賭城 那些慈善機構會列出來 Q. - random question........dont have to answer if you dont want are you gonna talk about romantic interests? just curious who he was cheating on me with lol jk 問: MJ到底是背著我跟哪個女人偷情 哈 (這問問題的人也真妙) A. - MJ's Bodyguard he was not cheating on anyone..lol... we never said dating two ladies, we said he had two friends that he knew. ppl took that as something else.... 答: 他沒跟誰偷情 我們從沒說過他同時跟兩個女人約會 我們說是說他有過兩個朋友 大家就誤會了 MJ's Bodyguard Ok, I see many of you have different feelings on what we should or shouldnt write about in the book. Please understand , his children want this, they want the world to know and see the side of their father the press and media never took the time to acknowledge. Its not about his Love life, its about his being happy and real. He would have loved towalked thru the mall with a "friend" and not be bothered by the media. He didnt put his personal life out there because he couldnt without being hounded by the press. This book is for his fans too, if you beleive and agree great, if you dont we are sorry but I assure you, if your a true MJ fan you will Love this book! 我可以看到你們對寫這本書有很多不同看法 請了解 他的孩子們希望這個世界了解另一面 媒體從沒花時間報導過的MJ 這不是關於他的愛情故事 而是關於他真實快樂的一面 他喜歡走過商店有朋友們陪伴 而非媒體 他到哪都被媒體窮追猛打 這本書也是給歌迷的 如果你相信並且同意很好 如果你不這麼想 我很抱歉 我保證 如果你是真的歌迷 你會喜 歡這本書的 我記得早一點看這篇整理文時 有提到MJ惡作劇部分 可是現在PO文時卻不見了 但論壇回覆的人有引述到 He once gave security some food but before he did he put exstremly, exstremly HOT PEPPERS on the food and watched security run around looking for water. MJ有一次給了保鑣一些食物 但上面他放了很辣狠辣的辣椒 然後他就看著保鑣亂跑找水 -- In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. In a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe. ~~~~By Michael Jackson -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 68.49.172.8 ※ 編輯: ChesterB 來自: 68.49.172.8 (04/18 12:54)

04/18 14:54, , 1F
那個白癡是誰? 惡作劇哈哈可以想像那畫面,MICHAEL
04/18 14:54, 1F

04/18 14:55, , 2F
在旁邊竊笑
04/18 14:55, 2F

04/18 15:31, , 3F
最後一個也太皮了XD
04/18 15:31, 3F

04/18 17:01, , 4F
XDD
04/18 17:01, 4F

04/18 17:01, , 5F
~@-@~
04/18 17:01, 5F

04/18 20:41, , 6F
連茶都不會泡的人居然會煮飯~果然為父則強XD 另外最後
04/18 20:41, 6F

04/18 20:42, , 7F
那個惡作劇實在是太...XDDD
04/18 20:42, 7F
※ 編輯: ChesterB 來自: 68.49.172.8 (04/18 20:56)

04/18 21:34, , 8F
同意樓上...不過...煮出來的東西---------> 好吃嗎...
04/18 21:34, 8F

04/18 22:16, , 9F
那個Halperin亂編故事 說MJ穿女裝晚上偷溜出去和男人約會...
04/18 22:16, 9F

04/19 01:10, , 10F
煮出來的東西---------> 好吃嗎... +1 XDD
04/19 01:10, 10F

04/19 03:27, , 11F
哈哈 惡作劇好機車喔XDDD 超童心未泯的~~!!
04/19 03:27, 11F