Re: [新聞] Elon Musk:不相信全球暖化的人很笨已回收

看板Gossiping作者 (嘻嘻)時間5年前 (2018/12/27 15:35), 編輯推噓4(517)
留言13則, 8人參與, 5年前最新討論串5/10 (看更多)
減碳和環保重不重要?或許吧。 重點是這些白豬, 根本只是以減碳環保當遮羞布, 想阻止第三世界落後的開發中國家發展, 靠剝削繼續壯大自己的國家經濟。 制定那些嚴格的環保法規不說, 就說說當初原本想搞「碳稅」, 規定一個國家要排碳要花錢跟別國買, 請問這政策對哪些國家最有利? 當然是那些工業革命碳都排完, 現在賣高附加價值產品或觀光發達的國家, 這些國家正好幾乎都位在歐洲。 賣產品不會排多少碳, 但是生產產品排的碳肯定比較多。 東西你生產,排碳算你的, 賣東西我賺錢,但我沒排碳喔^^ 全球化讓排碳高的產業鏈放在開發中國家, 跨國企業透過剝削當地勞工來賺錢, 剝落後國家的第一層皮; 政策上再要求開發中國家要減碳, 要求他們跟已開發國家買碳稅, 剝落後國家的第二層皮。 幹這些白豬,先搞爛地球再來假掰環保, 不會把工業革命以來自己排的碳, 全部先吸回去嗎?吸完大家再來談減碳。 ※ 引述《tommy2474578 (湯米)》之銘言: : https://www.cnbc.com/2018/12/14/elon-musk-this-is-why-i-push-myself.html : Elon Musk温as become infamous for his extreme work schedule. : When he was ramping up production of the Model 3糍esla, he put in as many as ?1 : 20 hours in a week. He澵lept at the factory毪ecause he had no time to go hom e. : He called 2018 “the most difficult and painful year of my career.” ”[I]t w : as excruciating,”温e told The New York Times. : Elon Musk是以超時工作為名。他在搞特斯拉的model 3時一個禮拜工作120小時,甚至 : 在工廠裡,因為他沒時間回家。他稱2018年為他最痛苦的一年。 : In late October Musk finally said he was working a much滟ore manageable sche du : le of 80 to 90 hours乸 week. : This from a man who is already worth more than $20 billion,乸ccording to For be : s. : So why does Musk push himself? To hear Musk tell it, he is trying to save pl an : et Earth. Literally. Musk wants Tesla to be successful so the world moves aw ay : from driving cars that run on petroleum-derived fuel. : 到十月底時他的工作量才減到一個禮拜80-90小時。為什麼這位身價超過200億美金的男 : 要這麼賣力工作? : 因為他想要拯救地球。這是真的,他想要特斯拉成功,讓大家不要再買汽油車了。 : “Tesla is incredibly important for the future of sustainable transport and en : ergy generation. The fundamental purpose, the fundamental good that Tesla pr ov : ides is accelerating the advent of sustainable transport and energy producti on : ,”嗰usk said told Recode’s Kara Swisher. “The success of Tesla is, by far , : the biggest forcing function for the other car makers to get into … electri c : cars.” : 「特斯拉對未來的永續生態運輸以及能源都很重要。特斯拉能做的就是加速再生能源的 : 輸以及製造產業。特斯拉目前為止最大成功就是讓其他車輛也開始轉型成電動車。」 : Providing alternative methods for mass transportation that do not depend on pe : troleum-derived fuel is key to slowing global warming. : "Yes. It’s very important for the future of the world. It’s very important f : or all life on Earth. This supersedes political parties, race, creed, religi on : , it doesn’t matter. If we do not solve the environment, we’re all damned, : Musk told Swisher. : 減緩全球暖化很重要的做法之一就是讓大眾運輸不再只依賴汽油燃料的使用。 : 「嗯,這對地球的未來很重要。這跟政黨政治,種族,宗教信仰都沒有關係。如果我們 : 設法解決環境問題,我們就都完蛋了。」 : "We know we’ll run out of dead dinosaurs to mine for fuel & have to use sus ta : inable energy eventually, so why not go renewable now & avoid increasing ris k : of climate catastrophe? Betting that science is wrong & oil companies are ri gh : t is the dumbest experiment in history by far …" : Elon Musk的推特 : 「我們都知道我們快把恐龍挖完了,以後一定會靠再生能源。那為什麼不現在開始,也 : 便減少氣候變遷的災難阿?賭全球暖化是假消息,然後相信石油公司是對的人,大概在 : 史上最白癡的實驗了。」 : Building an electric car company that will one day mass produce electric veh ic : les is not easy, even for an entrepreneur like Musk. : “It’s trivial to start a car company,” Musk tells Swisher. “It is insane ly : difficult to make it successful. … So as a startup, a car company, it is f ar : more difficult to be successful than if you’re an established, entrenched br : and. It is absurd that Tesla is alive. Absurd! Absurd.” : 即使是像Musk這樣的企業家,要讓電動車可以大量製造也是不容易的。 : 「成立公司沒啥了不起的,了不起的是讓公司成功。所以說,以一個汽車公司來說,要 : 你現在已經建立的品牌更成功,非常的難。所以說特斯拉現在頭好壯壯讓我感到非常討 : 。」 : Musk attributes Tesla’s survival to this point to “excruciating effort” a nd : “hundred-hour weeks by everyone,” he told Swisher. : “There wasn’t some other way to do this, Kara,” Musk insisted. : Musk has said he would give over the job of running and building Tesla if th er : e was someone who would be better at it. : Musk將特斯拉現在的地位歸功於「自身的爆肝型努力」以及「所有人的每週爆肝工時」 : 「只有這樣才可以。沒有其他辦法。」Musk說如果有其他人比他能夠會推動特斯拉,他 : 會把現在的位子讓給他。 : “If you have anyone who can do a better job, please let me know. They can h av : e the job. Is there someone who can do the job better? They can have the rei ns : right now,”嗰usk told The New York Times in August. : Currently, Tesla’s patents are available for anyone to access. : 「如果有人比我更厲害,拜託告訴我。我這位子讓給他。有嗎?有的話,現在方向盤直 : 讓給你。」 : 目前特斯拉的專利每個人都可以使用。 : “The whole point of Tesla is to accelerate the advent of electric vehicles. A : nd sustainable transport and trying to help the environment. We think it’s th : e most serious problem that humanity faces. I’m not sure if you know it, bu t : we open sourced our patents, so anyone who wants to use our patents can use : em for free,” : 「特斯拉存在的原因就是要加速電動車推動。以及永續能源的運輸系統來幫助環境。我 : 認為這是人類要面對最嚴峻的問題。所以,你知道的,想要用我們特斯拉專利的人,歡 : 你們免費使用。」 : “If somebody comes and makes a better electric car than Tesla and it’s so mu : ch better than ours that we can’t sell our cars, and we go bankrupt, I stil l : think that’s a good thing for the world,” Musk said : 「如果有人可以出現,做一台比特斯拉好的,好到我們的車都賣不出去,結果破產,我 : 是覺得這是對世界有益的事情。」 : -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 161.202.48.228 ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/Gossiping/M.1545896153.A.58C.html

12/27 15:37, 5年前 , 1F
.....就是發展比較快比較進步才有環保意識阿
12/27 15:37, 1F

12/27 15:39, 5年前 , 2F
環保是保誰? 保地球還保自己
12/27 15:39, 2F

12/27 15:39, 5年前 , 3F
白痴黃豬就自己鎖國沒趕上工業革命先撈一波手腳慢還怪誰
12/27 15:39, 3F

12/27 15:39, 5年前 , 4F
溫室氣體就是一個騙局 暖化跟本就是冷氣電腦造成的
12/27 15:39, 4F