Re: Motivation

看板EngTalk作者 (加油!)時間19年前 (2005/07/26 18:17), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串7/7 (看更多)
※ 引述《hamper (綠洲超屌!)》之銘言: : I apologize for my distractions from your point :) I feel embarrassed XD : I think what influences a person most is one's upbringings, whcih in turn : decides how one values things. So basically it's a conception different from : person to person. However, as you said, most people are still in the pursuit : of money even though they are satisfied with sufficient backup resources. This : worship toward money, I think, was gradually bullt up with every change the : society had been through. The success and prosperity of nowadays society are : actually results of economic takeoff, which I think is a massive money- : gathering activity. Besides, the circumstances are telling us to worship money: : the news, the TV series, the movies, the songs and all the people, you get the : idea. Since we are engulfed by these ideas, it would be hard to get out of it. : So you are right, people mostly are blind and not thinking what they are after, : because they only think about the things they will get by earning much money : and don't know why they are doing it. : I apologize again. Hope this time it's a litte bit closer to the topic. :p That's an excellent analysis! And please don't apologize! Your previous post showed a very good insight into people's preliminary motivation to earn money, which I had either assumed, or just forgotten to mention the first place. So it was actually really good that you brought that up ^^ I think you are absolutely right, and you expressed the point much more concisely and clearly than me, hehe~ I just write whatever I think of at the time. ^^ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 222.153.98.52

218.172.178.124 07/26, , 1F
thanks for being so generous :)
218.172.178.124 07/26, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #12vWsZe7 (EngTalk)
文章代碼(AID): #12vWsZe7 (EngTalk)