Re: [求譯] 求幫忙這三段需翻譯成英文的句子

看板Eng-Class作者 (amiba)時間12年前 (2011/11/18 12:11), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串2/3 (看更多)
※ 引述《bjqsdootue (BJ單身日記)》之銘言: : 因為翻譯後,外國人似乎看不太懂 : 不知有沒有人可以翻譯成較完整的句子? : 1.處理問題發生會力求完美,盡自己能力做到最好 : ,一旦發生錯誤,下次特別注意不再犯相同錯誤,謹記在心 : While I am solving problems, I will try my best to approach perfection. : If there is any mistake, : I would be cautious and remember not to repeat it again. When facing a challenge, I strive to perform to the best of my ability. When undesired results occur, I learn from my experience and ensure not to repeat the same mistakes. : 2.繼續加強能力不足的地方,改善貿易知識的領域 : ,提供給客戶最快的處理服務,補強自己吸收專業知識的速度 : I'll continue improving my weakness, : increase knowledge of business field, : provide customers the most efficient service, : raise my pace in learning professional knowledge. I will continue to strengthen my weaknesses by improving my knowledge in the field of business and customer service. : 3.海運知識領域的培養,提高程序走向. : The development of the knowledge in seaborne. : Brings up the direction of the process. Developing knowledge in ocean shipping, enhancing system processing. -- 1. 有些句子有重複重點因此簡潔化 還有稍微圓滑一些邏輯 2. 第三句是incomplete sentence 中文跟英文都是 建議修正 3. seaborne是adj. 我查到的海運的專有名詞是ocean shipping Hope it helps. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 209.6.69.122
文章代碼(AID): #1EnThmUG (Eng-Class)
文章代碼(AID): #1EnThmUG (Eng-Class)