Re: [歐亞]所謂的婉轉

看板CultureShock作者 (想想)時間16年前 (2007/11/16 07:40), 編輯推噓1(101)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串11/11 (看更多)
Exactly. It really depends on the professors, but in our department, email is the major mean for communication. I may not be a professor but as a lecture, I personally would prefer students to email me or arrange an appointment for meetings because I'm not always in my office and I would feel bad too if a student came looking for me but I wasn't there. Also, my guess is that the undermined reason which has provoked your professor is probably the power struggle between the teachers and the professors. A and B might not get along well (possibly under the table), or they work in two very separate area of interests that they hardly know each other. Again, to stress what others have suggested, next time, you don't have to tell the professor why you are not coming to class. Trust me, they are NOT interested in your excuses no matter what (unless there's a family tragedy involved). PS I do have one student who emailed me before class telling me that he can't come to my class because of a pre-secheduled meeting with another teacher. Surely I'm not happy about it, but I didn't say anything. So I can understand why your professor is not happy about it. I don't blame him, but I don't think it's necessarily to do some damage control either. In my case, I would forgot all about it afterwards due to my heavy work load. ※ 引述《ShiningRuby (閃亮紅寶石女王)》之銘言: : 我是覺得你用email問並不會沒禮貌, : 我在美國唸書快六年了,要請假都是這樣請的, : 老師也都說要請假就事先寄email, : 沒人說"請打電話給我或在我的office hour當面問我", : 其實我也覺得請假這種事情不需要打電話或當面問, : 教授搞不好還覺得"不要拿這種小事煩我"咧....(我承認我是教授的話我會這樣覺得) : 我想癥結應該是你問了W教授"或是你會不會建議我怎麼做呢?" : 從W教授的回覆,我猜應該是你那個問題讓他誤會了, : 他可能以為你在期盼他能幫你去跟B教授橋更好的面談時間之類的吧?? : 你當時要是就說不得已要用上課時間去找B教授,請W教授包函,而不要他建議你怎樣作, : 我想W教授就不會回你那幾句看來有點衝的話了. -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 69.207.96.85 ※ 編輯: vadajoan 來自: 69.207.96.85 (11/16 07:46)

11/16 22:16, , 1F
原PO好像是因為有課才不能去meeting吧。v大正好說反了...
11/16 22:16, 1F

08/29 02:30, , 2F
希望對您有幫助 http://Now.to/1l1
08/29 02:30, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #17FDZuQG (CultureShock)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17FDZuQG (CultureShock)