Re: [外電] SERBY'S SUNDAY Q&A WITH...CHIEN-MING …

看板CMWang作者 (C.Rip Jr.)時間16年前 (2008/04/20 21:30), 編輯推噓14(1401)
留言15則, 14人參與, 最新討論串3/9 (看更多)
※ 引述《MurphyWu (雪濤俠隱)》之銘言: : http://0rz.tw/c83Yq : Q&A WITH...CHIEN-MING WANG : By STEVE SERBY : April 20, 2008 -- The Post's Steve Serby chatted with the Yankees' ace : righty, through an interpreter. : Q: How are you able to look so calm when you're pitching? Q:你投球的時候,為何看起來這麼冷靜? : A: Because I'm cold-blooded (smiles). A:科科...因為我是冷血動物 (偷笑) : Q: What's going on inside your stomach? Q:那你心裡在想啥? : A: I try not to think much because if I'm on the mound thinking too much, : it's not a good thing. A:我試著別想太多,因為在投手丘上想太多 就...不好 : Q: Do you purposely try not to let the batter see emotion on your face? Q:你有刻意讓打者看不到你臉上的表情嗎? : A: No, I've been that way ever since I was a kid. A:沒耶...我小時候就這樣了 : Q: Worst habit? Q:最糟的習性? : A: I was too nice to hitters. A:就...對打者太好吧 : Q: How do you become not nice to hitters? Q:那你要怎麼做才算對打者不好? : A: I think I should pitch more inside and be more aggressive with the : hitters. A:我想...就多丟幾顆內角球吧!投得有侵略性一點 : Q: Why was Roger Clemens your boyhood idol? Q:為啥你以前偶像是老火箭? : A: He's a very dominant pitcher. When he's on the mound, he can control : everything. A:就...他很有宰制能力呀...他在投手丘上就能掌握一切 : Q: What was he like as a teammate? Q:他是一個怎樣的隊友? : A: He's fun. He talked about a lot of different things to me. A:就...很好笑,會跟我講一些五四三的。 : Q: Like what? Q:例如? : A: When he was around, he cursed a lot, so I thought it was very funny. A:他在的時候就會一直幹譙啊...科科 笑死我了 : Q: How did you feel about the steroids issue with Clemens? Q:關於他打針這件事你覺得? (科科...記者好壞) : A: If he did, that was his own choice, and it doesn't really change my : feeling about him. A:就...如果真做了也是他的選擇啦...不過不影響我對他的觀感 : Q: How is Joe Girardi different from Joe Torre? Q:前後兩任教頭有啥不同? (科科...有想挑撥的感覺) : A: There's really not much difference, but I would say that Girardi's more : serious. Torre would joke with me. A:就...其實差別也不大啦,但我覺得Girardi嚴肅了點,Torre會跟我開玩笑 : Q: What would he say? Q:伊講啥? : A: He and (Ron) Guidry will make fun of me sometimes. They would say, "Is : that all? Is that all you can do?" when I was actually pitching very well. A:我幾場投的很好的時候,他和古錐有時會嘲笑我 "阿不是很厲害? 也才這樣而已嘛! 安內娘!?" : Q: Pitchers on other teams you enjoy watching? Q:你喜歡看哪一個別隊的投手投球? : A: (Toronto's Roy) Halladay. A:Halladay : Q: One thing you could change about yourself? Q:從他身上你得到? : A: Halladay has that presence. I want to have more of that. A:Halladay丟怎樣,林北就硬是要比他厲害! : Q: Toughest hitter? Q:最賭爛哪個打者? : A: Manny (Ramirez). They're all very difficult to deal with, but I think : Manny is the one. A:Manny吧! 其實有很多人很難解決啦,不過這胖子絕對是其中一個 : Q: What is it like seeing billboards of yourself and being a national hero : in Taiwan? Q:你如何看待台灣之光這名號? : A: I really don't feel comfortable with it. A:就.......有點不自在啦 : Q: Do you miss not having privacy there? Q:很沒隱私吧? : A: Yes. A:對呀 : Q: What was the first English word you learned? Q:你學會的第一個英文單字是啥? : A: "How are you?" A: "How are you?" : Q: How would you pitch to Alex Rodriguez? Q:對決阿肉你會怎麼投? : A: Inside all the way (smiles). A:科科....內角球催到底啊! : Q: Walk him intentionally? Q:故意保送他嗎? : A: Maybe (smiles). A:也許吧...科科 (其實如果丟人應該也不錯) : Q: What was it like dressing up as a cheerleader when you were a rookie? Q:你對菜鳥的時候穿啦啦隊辣妹裝有什麼感覺? : A: I was totally embarrassed. A:就..........不是很蘇湖 : Q: (Robinson) Cano did too. Q:Cano還不是有穿! : A: Cano went home, so I was the one who had to dress like that all the way : to the airport and to the hotel. A:這傢伙澇跑回家啦!林北去機場、飯店都還穿著勒! : Q: Would you ever do that again? Q:想重溫舊夢嗎? : A: No. Never. A:打死不要! : Q: Is it difficult for you to understand Yogi Berra? Q:你對 Yogi Berra 暸解多少? : A: I totally don't understand him. . . . I don't understand him at all : (smiles). A:就.....其實我不認得這老洋基,科科 (科科...小王啊 老捕手你都不認識) : Q: How do you say "Fire Isiah" in Chinese? Q:用中文講一下"Fire Isiah"? (小王有看NBA嗎?) : A: Bay-ky-chula. A:被開除了 : Q: Is it lonely on the road, and do you go out? Q:到客場比賽孤單嗎? 你會出去找樂子嗎? : A: I don't feel lonely, but I do spend a lot of time in the hotel, in the : room. A:不會孤單啦...不過我常宅在飯店房裡倒是真的 : Q: What do you do? Q:在幹麻? : A: I play video games. A:就...打電動啊 : Q: Why do you like scary movies? Q:你為啥喜歡恐怖片? : A: It's not because I think they're scary; it's interesting for me to think : how they make a scary movie, how to make that work. A:喜歡的原因不是因為它恐怖啦...我覺得去想它的劇情還有怎麼拍的比較有趣 : Q: If you weren't a baseball player, what would you have been? Q:如果你不是選手,你覺得你會是? : A: A gangster (smiles). A:流氓啊! (導播~~~~~看!!) : Q: Seriously. Q:卡認真欸啦! : A: A baseball coach. A:就.....棒球教練吧 (不是西瓜那種) : Q: Favorite meal? Q:最喜歡吃? : A: Steak. A:牛排 (Joba 不要過來喔!) : Q: Favorite Manhattan restaurant? Q:最愛的曼哈頓餐廳? : A: I heard about Peter Luger (in Williamsburg), but I have not been yet. A:是有聽過Peter Luger啦....不過還沒去過 : Q: Favorite Chinese restaurant? Q:最愛的中國菜餐廳? : A: Wu Liang Ye. A: Wu Liang Ye : Q: What are your favorite cars? Q:最喜歡的車? : A: Any sports car. A:跑車我都愛 : Q: What kind of sports cars do you like? Q:哪一廠? : A: Ferrari. A: Ferrari 吧 : Q: Would you ever buy one? Q:有買過嗎? : A: Too expensive. A:太貴啦! (現金人,聽到了嗎? 明年8.5M 喔...科科) : Q: How did you become interested in cars? Q:怎麼對車子有興趣的? : A: When I came to America, because the cars in the United States are a lot : cheaper, and that's how I discovered the fun of driving. A:來美國才發現,這裡有一批車子好便宜啊!於是我發現開車其實蠻爽的嘛! : Q: What do you think about the traffic in New York? Q:你認為NY 的交通? : A: Very bad. A:爛斃了 : Q: Does it make you angry? Q:你會不爽嗎? : A: Yeah, sometimes. A:就...有時後吧 : Q: Do you honk the horn? Q:你會按喇叭嗎? : A: No, I don't really do that. A:這倒是不會啦 : Q: Funniest piece of fan mail? Q:收過最有趣的信? : A: A fan sent me a very tiny baseball and asked me to autograph on that very : tiny baseball. A:有個球迷拿一個超洨的棒球叫我簽! : Q: How did you meet your wife? Q:和大嫂怎麼認識的? : A: She was introduced to me by a friend. A:就...朋友介紹 : Q: Does she tell you anything after you pitched a bad game? Q:你投不好她會說? : A: "It's not really a big deal, don't worry about it, just focus on next : time." A:沒什麼大不了的呀...不用擔心,下一次再加油吧! (大心) : Q: Do you intend to raise a family one day? Q:打算生個寶寶嗎? : A: Yes I do. A:當然 (挺) >///< : Q: Have you met Yao Ming? Q:遇過移動長城嗎? : A: I met him during the (2004 Athens) Olympics. When I stood up, I was only : at his chest level. A:雅典奧運的時候。我站起來到他胸部而已 : Q: As someone who grew up in Taiwan, how do you feel about the summer : Olympics being held in Beijing? Q:對於在台灣長大的你來說,怎麼看北京奧運? : A: Of course I would love to have the Olympics come to Taiwan, but I don't : think Taiwan has the capacity to hold such a big (event). A:當然是希望在台灣辦啦...不過台灣也吃不下這麼一個大賽事 : Q: The most fun things you did growing up? Q:長大後最好玩的事? : A: To be able to go overseas and play baseball in Japan and Korea. A:可以出國比賽耶! 去日本和韓國打盃賽 : Q: Did you ever want to pitch in the Little League World Series? Q:有曾經想在世界盃少棒賽投球嗎? : A: No; I wasn't really doing well as a kid. A:沒耶....小時候我還不厲害啦 : Q: What was it like missing the 2001 season? Q:2001年受傷時有什麼感覺? : A: I was very, very bored, because every day's the same thing you have to go : to rehab and go home, and that's very repetitive. A:無聊到爆,因為每天一早起來就是復健,然後回家 無聊斃了 : Q: How bad did you feel after pitching poorly in the 2007 playoffs? Q:去年季後賽之後你感覺多糟? : A: I did blame myself, because the coaches trust me so much giving me : opportunities, but I wasn't able to perform, and I felt really bad. A:就...很自責啊,因為教練信任我,給我機會...但我卻沒丟好 就真的很難過啊... : Q: Can you win 20 games? Q:本季拿個20勝來瞧瞧? : A: I'll try. A:我會努力的 : Q: Favorite actor? Q:最愛的男演員? : A: Nicolas Cage. A: Nicolas Cage : Q: Favorite actress? Q:女演員勒? : A: Julia Roberts. A: Julia Roberts : Q: Favorite singer? Q:最愛歌手? : A: Snoop Dogg. A: Snoop Dogg : Q: Two dinner guests? Q:讓你邀請兩個客人晚餐你會選? : A: Babe Ruth; George Steinbrenner (smiles). A: Ruth 還有我們頭家 (科科...透過現金人領錢太慢啦!) : Q: Why is it so special pitching for the Yankees? Q:身為洋基投手的特別之處? : A: The Yankees are the best team out of all the baseball teams, so to be able : to pitch here is really fun for me. A:因為洋基是全MLB最棒的啦! 好累....哭哭 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.229.173.24

04/20 21:32, , 1F
這篇翻的不錯,有把原文和小王的風格翻出來XD
04/20 21:32, 1F

04/20 21:33, , 2F
翻的很貼切
04/20 21:33, 2F

04/20 21:42, , 3F
搞不好老闆看到報導...真的去他家吃飯了...
04/20 21:42, 3F

04/20 21:47, , 4F
搞不好RUTH看到報導...真的去他家吃飯了...
04/20 21:47, 4F