Re: [轉錄][情報] 伊達公子復出

看板Asiantennis作者 (阿更)時間16年前 (2008/04/07 22:00), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/6 (看更多)
伊達公子上月在日本的表演賽以6-2,6-3擊敗Graf 以下是網友拍下比賽的片段﹕ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enou4OwEO8k
※ 引述《erickin (阿更)》之銘言: : 伊達公子宣佈復出,但暫時以今年11月的全日本賽單打為目標, : 暫時不考慮在WTA級賽事尋求復出。 : 她表示會先參加幾項衛星級賽事(挑戰賽?)以測試實力, : 剛看到wtaworld看到有人說她打算在4,5月的幾項挑戰賽中與本土新秀搭檔打雙打。 : 伊達的blog﹕http://ameblo.jp/kimiko-date : (看有沒有哪位日文達人可以看看她寫了什麼, : btw,她還是保養得很好耶!) : Date: Don't expect miracle return : Japan's Kimiko Date announced her return to professional tennis 12 years : after hanging up her rackets, but ruled out a fairytale comeback. : A former top five player, the 37-year-old will test the waters at selected : satellite tournaments before contemplating a full-scale return to the women's : WTA Tour. : The main objective for 2008 for Japan's most successful tennis player is to : do well at the national championships in November. : "Right now I don't think playing on the WTA Tour is a realistic target," Date : said. "I won't say there's zero chance but it's not my immediate goal. : "When I started practising again I would get home and couldn't even stand up : in the kitchen. Luckily my husband was kind enough to let me out of the : cooking." : Date reached a career-high ranking of fourth in 1995 but abruptly quit the : following year after making the semi-finals at Wimbledon and the last eight : at the Atlanta Olympics. : "The last few years of my career I hated tennis," said Date. "I didn't enjoy : travelling around the world and being alone. So I stopped and I distanced : myself from the sport. : "But I'm older now, I'm married and I have a different outlook. I wanted to : give something back to tennis. I'm going to take things gradually, to get a : feel for where my game is. I'm not expecting miracles." : Date, a winner of seven WTA titles, recently beat former rivals Steffi Graf : and Martina Navratilova in an exhibition event in Tokyo. : "That convinced me to try to come back," said Date, also a semi-finalist at : the French and Australian Opens. "I felt like I wanted to play again and that : I could still play the game. : "I had a blank of over 11 years. It's different to having played all that : time. My body hasn't had that wear and tear but I'm not going to rush it. I : don't want to risk an injury." : Date, who damaged her Achilles' tendon in 2002 playing doubles in a one-off : appearance at the Japan Open, admitted her return could be short-lived. : Asked by one Japanese reporter if she predicted a "Rocky"-style ending to her : comeback, Date scrunched up her nose in mock horror. : "If I'm not good enough this time round I'll quit," she smiled. "I don't want : to be getting (wildcards) into events and taking the place of younger : players. That wouldn't be right." : Reuters : ※ 引述《coldroom (冷房主人)》之銘言: : : 作者: hirokosima (hiro) 看板: Tennis : : 標題: [情報] 伊達公子復出 : : 時間: Mon Apr 7 00:55:25 2008 : : 在日本的網站上看到這則新聞,不是謠言喔是新聞, : : 說她已經去登錄名單,而且有要打巡迴賽了。 : : 這真的很驚耶!跟葛拉芙同一個世代, : : 而且是暌違十多年的復出, : : 連小她一輩的杉山愛今年都要引退了....... : : 真是令人期待。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 122.100.180.70

04/11 18:42, , 1F
天啊 片段裡葛拉芙笑的好美呀 感動
04/11 18:42, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #17-YaNZQ (Asiantennis)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #17-YaNZQ (Asiantennis)