Re: 喔喔喔

看板pighead作者 (歡迎加入豬頭黨)時間17年前 (2007/07/11 13:08), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串6/1106 (看更多)
一首歌 - DIFANG DUANA (來猜看看這首歌是在說什麼呢) Rain pours incessantly, flood runs all over me Hurricanes and tsunami to end human miseries War, plagues, famine, poverty What's the monster that hides behind prosperity? Summer's burning hotter than the inferno While winter's turning colder than a killer without an MO Primo Noah's Ark won't save us Take us 'way from this blinding chaos March 29, 2002 My tribe mourned for the real voice. Why, the sky ain't blue A centipede put an end to his diabetes and his life And his wife soon followed him to the Paradise Peace to Enigma, Olympic Atlanta Now will I return to innocence with Difang's palafang We chant and chant till the voice echoes in the valley Purple-hazy, all creatures show up in the party Harmony with rain, typhoons, and earthquakes Ancient souls transcend, above the air bodies levitate Feet on the ground, throw your hands for the sky Young bloods see the sun and the moon both shine at one time Black bears be my guards and eagles be my warriors Please don't trespass, or you will soon meet my man Adia Bathe in the river, drink with the universe I can see the soil walk, I can hear the grass talk Rain pours incessantly, flood runs all over me Hurricanes and tsunami to end human miseries War, plagues, famine, poverty What's the monster that hides behind prosperity? Summer's burning hotter than the inferno While winter's turning colder than a killer without an MO Primo Noah's Ark won't save us Take us 'way from this blinding chaos Distant thunder and lightning forewent this engraved prophecy Devils from across the ocean took our land and property Kill my culture, rewrite my history Where you at, my home, my village, friends, and family? This ain't no colony, and this ain't my name Here comes the Evil Kingdom wanting to reign My Chief's grave became a tourist sight Ghost Lake became a parking lot, and the trees died Pick up my bow and arrows, solo like a maestro Aim at your ass and that's one more widow Rage like a tornado, life on my bare hands Stupid man suicidal, pure minds maintain -- 真正值得尊敬的人, 是那些照亮別人,卻沒有光環的人。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.112.42.22
文章代碼(AID): #16b6NSzp (pighead)
文章代碼(AID): #16b6NSzp (pighead)