Re: [閒聊] 也來聊聊魯空烏托邦好了

看板home-sale作者 (trolltrolltroll)時間1年前 (2023/01/11 06:46), 1年前編輯推噓1(105)
留言6則, 3人參與, 1年前最新討論串5/5 (看更多)
I dreamed a dream in time gone by When price was low and life worth living I dreamed that love would never die I prayed that God would be forgiving Then I was young and unafraid And dreams were made and used and wasted There was no much rent to be paid No song unsung, no wine untasted But the QE come at night With low interest rate as thunder As they tear your hopes apart And they turn your dreams to shame And still I dream my house’d come to me That we would live the years together But there are dreams that cannot be And there are storms we cannot weather I had a dream my house would be So different from this hell I'm living So different now from what it seemed Now life has killed the dream, I dreamed 建議搭配蘇珊大嬸演唱版 最後一段簡直撕心裂肺啊 ※ 引述《sarra》之銘言 : 這大概比較像是空軍大將會說的XD : Even though large tracts of Taiwan and many old and famous cities have fallen : or may fall into the grip of the high price and all the gorverment rules, : We shall not flag or fail. : We shall go on to the end. : We shall fight in council, : We shall fight on the road and corners, : We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, : We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. : We shall fight on the downtown, : We shall fight on the newly developed grounds, : We shall fight in the fields and in the streets, : We shall fight in the hills as mt. yangming; : We shall never surrender! : ※ 引述《kusomanfcu (POE yea開始急速惡化了()》之銘言: : : I have a dream that one day this price will rise up and live out the true me an : : ing of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are : : created equal." : : I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Taoyuan, the sons of loser an : : d the his boss will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood . : : I have a dream that one day even the state of Taiwan, a state sweltering wit h : : the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be trans fo : : rmed into an oasis of freedom and justice. : : I have a dream that my two little children will one day live in a country wh er : : e they will not be judged by where they form but by the content of their cha ra : : cter. : : I have a dream today! : : I have a dream that one day, down in the south of Taiwan, with its ideology, w : : ith its governor having his lips dripping with the words of "interposition" an : : d "nullification" -- one day right there in South little boys and girls wil l : : be able to join hands with little Southeast boys and Southeast girls as sist er : : s and brothers. : : I have a dream today! : : I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, and every hill an d : : mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, and the cro ok : : ed places will be made straight; "and the glory of the Lord shall be reveale d : : and all flesh shall see it together." ---- Sent from BePTT on my iPhone 12 Pro -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 118.166.209.192 (臺灣) ※ 文章網址: https://www.ptt.cc/bbs/home-sale/M.1673390811.A.4ED.html ※ 編輯: pxycho (118.166.209.192 臺灣), 01/11/2023 06:48:54

01/11 06:52, 1年前 , 1F
酸文廢文太多了 板主能不能另開魯多崩潰區?
01/11 06:52, 1F

01/11 08:25, 1年前 , 2F
悲慘世界音樂劇歌詞...這篇還真的有旋律
01/11 08:25, 2F

01/11 08:29, 1年前 , 3F
安海瑟威版本比較悲慘 配合劇情 不太好聽就是了
01/11 08:29, 3F

01/11 08:34, 1年前 , 4F
想釣菲比斯的可以來篇義大利文歌劇魅影
01/11 08:34, 4F