Re: [情報] 張氏心理學辭典

看板Yup98-09作者 (孤獨源於旁人的誤解)時間19年前 (2005/05/15 13:43), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/3 (看更多)
You have your thinking, I have mine. You have your explanation; also, I have mine. Please don't twist my "innocent "words into your "silly" consequence. That will be a "stupid" behavior and another "abnormal" way to read my words. I don't know what's your intentions, so please don't mistrust my mind either. I've never never never tried to prove something in my primary article, ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ only to discuss my association of ideas. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ I don't understand why you are so angry (as far as I feel). All my words are so simple and easy, but your thinking is so complicated. (take a look at what you've written...到底是誰比較學術?) You go too far, far away from me and the ordinary peaple by your self. Sorry for that my article make you don't feel good and waste both of us much time to dispute with each other. And I hope that you won't have any other deeper and farther association of ideas. I believe each of us is not in a good mood for several days (at last I am)becuase of this thime. Many times I don't want to be back here on BBS becuase I guess I won't be happy anymore here. Once here was the space we chatted happily with each other, but now it has been changed. Maybe I am the reason by my self. If so, I'll leave aotomantically since you guys don't like my words. "Some words should never be spoken to some peaple in some situations" is the lesson I've learnt, and you? "Zip mouth up" will be a easy way for me to get beck in a good mood, and won't it be the same to you? Alus! Agian these words waste my time and my life, aren't they? We sould think of it. We sould think of it. ...if you souldn't, I mean, I sould think of it on my own. Goodbye, friends. Next time you see me, I will be different and different, agian and again. -- 熱血沸騰的青春,綻露著前程似錦的微笑。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 211.74.6.70
文章代碼(AID): #12Xk5mX8 (Yup98-09)
文章代碼(AID): #12Xk5mX8 (Yup98-09)