[姿訊] 燕姿老大的部落格有新文章

看板Yanzi作者 ( 39°)時間15年前 (2009/04/28 02:14), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串4/5 (看更多)
剛剛在Grand enough看到兩則新發的記錄, 好像是在講記者寫到結婚懷孕的事情, 不曉得有沒有人可以幫忙翻譯的...(這篇) 是說Grand enough好像有篇也提到翻譯的事情.. Thursday, 23 April 2009 Congrats your head Thanks to very imaginative reporters, I have had a few congratulatory messages over facebook. Eh, 6 years ago some fortune teller said I would get married, it did not materialise and then the year after, they took a shot again. I'm not saying I enjoy single-dom so much so that it is a lifelong spinster pledge, but please stop predicting my marital status just because I'm in a relationship. Sure it's one or the other, a 'happy' forecast of bliss ever after, a long 'drawn out' companionship or a 'tragic' breakup from irreconcilable differences. How about not telling me what's going to happen? How about letting me find out for myself what lies ahead instead of drawing out my future floor plan? It's like telling everyone you are pregnant even before you took a pregnancy test. Reporter: Are you getting married soon? Me: I'm not against marriage but it's not in the pipeline anytime soon. Headlines: She's getting married! Reporter: Do you like children? Me: I love kiddies! Headlines: She's getting married and having children! Ok, I loved the idea of happily ever after, and I do blame walt disney for all the fairy tale endings. But being together sometimes just means, BEING TOGETHER. It doesn't mean getting hitched, or popping out babies. Just because I do not oppose of something, does not mean that I endorse it. I think this discussion is over. I have been taking creatine to boost atheletic performance. Unfortunately it has caused ulcers and snappy retorts to anyone around me. Apparently this supplement is very 'zhua' or 'heaty', but it did improve my endurance level. I am torn. I have reduced it to only one tablet a week (even though you are supposed to take two each time you exercise), and drinking lots of liquids and liang cha. It is very frustrating, but I will press on. PRESS ON!! (As in me, not the press.) Posted by Abel at 07:08 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 115.82.224.210

04/28 02:54, , 1F
妓者真的是吼!!!! 欺負我們家的小姿姿!!
04/28 02:54, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #19zVNxlQ (Yanzi)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #19zVNxlQ (Yanzi)