[小威] Justine Henin on Serena

看板Williams作者 (年世蘭)時間10年前 (2013/12/11 08:25), 編輯推噓3(300)
留言3則, 3人參與, 最新討論串4/4 (看更多)
"The experience I got on the court give me an advantage when I'm doing commentary because I experienced it all first-hand. But I can already see the game has changed even more since I stopped - it has become even more physical the last few years, with some great athletes coming up. From the time Venus and Serena came on the tour they really pushed the players to go to another level. 我在球場上的經驗給了我在講評工作很大的優勢,畢竟我是親自親歷的,但這幾年我也 可以看到這項運動在我退休之後改變更多了,變得更強調體能,從Venus和Serena崛起開 始,他們真的推動其他選手到另一個層次。 "I also hope I brought something different to the game too. I wasn't as tall or strong as some of the other players but I used a lot of variety, came to the net - it was the same with Mauresmo. With a mix of all different styles I think tennis is very rich right now. Different personalities and different games." 我也希望我為這項運動帶來一些不同,我沒有像其他選手那麼高壯,所以我發展出很多 樣化的打法、多上網,和Mauresmo一樣,混和了多種風格後,我認為網球現在是很豐富 的,充滿不同的性格和球風。 Henin says her favorite player to watch now is someone who has power, variety and 17 majors. Henin表示自己現在最喜歡看的選手是混和了力量、多元,並坐擁十七座大滿貫的那位。 "I still like to watch Serena," Henin said. "She's not only hitting the ball hard, she can do a lot of things with her game - she can take the pace off, come to the net, slice, she has good defense, and her motivation is very high. I respect her for everything she has done and everything I'm sure she will do. 我仍然喜歡看Serena的比賽,他不只是用力打球,他也可以在他的球風加入很多東西, 可以改變節奏、上網、切球,防守也極佳,在比賽中的動力也非常高,我非常尊敬所有 他取得的成就,以及我相信未來他可以做到的一切。 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.128.196.66

12/11 20:14, , 1F
我想來自一位鬥志高昂的前球后的肯定 很具有說服力
12/11 20:14, 1F

12/12 01:55, , 2F
以小威本身的成績而言這也只是錦上添花啦:P
12/12 01:55, 2F

12/14 04:14, , 3F
小威現在的磋球+防守能力真的超噁心...
12/14 04:14, 3F
文章代碼(AID): #1Ifx3swi (Williams)
文章代碼(AID): #1Ifx3swi (Williams)