[小威] Justine Henin on Serena

看板Williams作者 (VStarr)時間14年前 (2010/02/09 07:19), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串3/4 (看更多)
Q: After the second set (against Serena) I thought you would win. 第二盤結束後 我以為你會拿下冠軍 A: Well, I faced a great champion. I have to admit that she was just too good. She served very well and she took her chances better than I did. 我對上的是一個偉大冠軍 我必須承認他真的太棒了 他發球非常好 而且他在掌握機會方面做的比我好 Q: After the second set Serena took a time out. Was that tactics on her part? 第二盤過後Serena叫了一次暫停 這是他戰術的一部分嗎? A: Maybe she wanted a little break, but that's part of the game. It's not against the rules and I went to the locker room to change shirts. She was in the locker room as well. 也許他想要休息一下下 但這是比賽的一部份 這不違背規則 我也回去更衣室換了一下衣服 他當時也在更衣室 Q: Did you talk to each other? 你們有交談嗎? A: No. She was changing clothes as well. But that break didn't influence the outcome of the match. 不 他也在換衣服 但這個暫停不影響比賽結果 Q: But you only won two more games after that. 可是你之後只拿了兩局 A: I found it hard to stay with her and to continue at that tempo. I had already played some tough matches earlier in the tournament. 我後來發現自己沒辦法繼續跟上他的節奏 我在這次賽會已經打了幾場很艱苦的比賽了 Q: Serena has never been your best friend? Serena從來就不是你最好的朋友? A: (Justine laughs) (笑) Q: Do you two get along a bit better now? 你們兩個現在處的比較好了? A: Much better. Of course we are still rivals, but people like that anyway. But we respect each other. We had a talk in Melbourne. The rivalry motivates both of us to keep getting better. And of course there's also a bit of show involved. We understand each other much better now. 好很多 當然我們還是對手 人們也喜歡看我們的競爭 但我們尊敬對方 我們在墨爾本聊過一次 這樣的競爭激勵我們持續進步 當然還有一些複雜的情結 但我們現在更加了解彼此了 我在想有這樣的對陣戲碼 也許兩個人都退休之後會是很不錯的表演賽組合 -- 你可以瞬間肥去東京巴黎米蘭紐約 別讓健康檢查的小數點左右你感覺 如果有人的體重足夠為這世紀代言 那是他敢吃敢喝變胖蝴蝶飛舞翩翩 - 吉米威廉斯 《胖蝴蝶》 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.57.115.174 ※ 編輯: VWilliams 來自: 61.57.115.174 (02/09 07:20)
文章代碼(AID): #1BS9lulD (Williams)
文章代碼(AID): #1BS9lulD (Williams)