[英中] MLB News

看板Translation作者 (台南何守正)時間11年前 (2013/07/07 20:31), 編輯推噓0(004)
留言4則, 1人參與, 最新討論串2/5 (看更多)
Dodgers get Nolasco for three Minor Leaguers L.A. sends pitchers Wall, Ames, Sanchez to Marlins 道奇以三位小聯盟球員換取諾蘭斯科 道奇將投手沃爾、埃姆斯、桑契斯送給馬林魚 The Dodgers resumed their role as MLB's deepest-pocketed buyer Saturday by acquiring Miami right-handed starting pitcher Ricky Nolasco for young pitchers Josh Wall, Steven Ames and Angel Sanchez. Nolasco, 30, earns $11.5 million this year in the last year of a three-year, $26 million deal, and the Dodgers will pay all that remains. Nolasco is 5-8 with a 3.85 ERA for the last-place Marlins. 道奇今天再度證明了他們是大聯盟口袋最深的買家 他們將年輕投手賈許‧沃爾、史蒂芬‧埃姆斯以及安傑爾‧桑契斯 送到馬林魚那邊換取馬林魚的先發右投諾蘭斯科。 30歲的諾蘭斯科去年才剛簽下三年兩千六百萬的合約, 今年他可以領到一千一百五十萬的薪水,道奇預計將吃下他接下來的薪水。 諾蘭斯科本季效力馬林魚投出5勝8敗,防禦率3.58的成績。 In six of the previous seven seasons, however, he has double digits in victories. His best season was 2008, when he went 15-8 with a 3.52 ERA, and he's 81-72 lifetime with a 4.44 ERA. The Marlins also sent international signing bonus slot No. 96, worth $197,000, to the Dodgers. 不過在他前七個球季中,有六個球季的勝場來到雙位數。 他的顛峰期在2008年,該年他拿下15勝8敗,防禦率3.52。 他生涯有81勝72敗,防禦率4.44。 除此之外,馬林魚還將國際簽約預算第96項給了道奇隊,大約等於十九萬七千元。 (註一) Nolasco would step into a rotation that already includes Clayton Kershaw, Zack Greinke and Hyun-Jin Ryu. That would most likely leave Stephen Fife for the final spot and shift Chris Capuano into long relief. "I'm definitely excited. It's L.A., the team that I grew up going to the games as a kid and stuff," said Nolasco, who grew up in Corona, Calif., an hour from Los Angeles. "It's kind of surreal now, until I'm actually there. It will take time to sink in, but I'm definitely excited. My whole family couldn't be happier. 諾蘭斯科將會進到道奇輪值當中, 目前道奇輪值有克雷頓‧科蕭、札克‧葛蘭奇以及柳賢振。 這代表史蒂芬‧法夫會被擠到輪值最後, 而克里斯‧卡布阿諾將會轉任長中繼。 「我超級興奮,這是洛杉磯道奇欸,一支我從小看著長大的隊伍。」諾蘭斯科說道。 他在加州的克羅那長大,克羅那距離洛杉磯大約有一個小時的車程。 「直到我踏上這裡以前,這一切都有點不太真實。我要花點時間融入這裡, 可是我真的很興奮,我的家人也為我感到高興。」 "I'll try to blend in as quickly as I can." The rotation has already lost Chad Billingsley and Josh Beckett for the season, with Billingsley undergoing Tommy John elbow surgery and Beckett scheduled for surgery to remove a rib and relieve thoracic outlet syndrome. "This is a sticky area for me," manager Don Mattingly said of the rumors Saturday before the deal became official. "We've got guys that, to me, we like. To say we're looking for something else, I don't want to get involved with that. We're always trying to improve the team ... incrementally get better for the short term and the long term. 「我會試著盡快適應這裡。」 查德‧畢林斯里和賈許‧貝基特已經確定本季報銷。 畢林斯里動了湯米強手術治療手肘,而貝基特則必須開到拿出一根肋骨, 以便減輕他胸輸出症候群的苦楚。 「這一切都很棘手,」總教練唐‧麥汀里在官方消息發布以前對這項交易傳言如此說道。 「我們已經有了我們需要的選手,至少我是這樣想的。 如果說什麼我們還缺了什麼東西之類的,我個人不想討論它。 我們一直試圖讓球隊更好.....不管是短期而言或長期而言。」 "Our starting rotation has been pretty solid. We've had more trouble in the bullpen than the rotation, but the rotation sets the tone for the game. Get a solid start and you're in the game and it sets you up for the rest of the night." Last year, the Dodgers were similarly active with in-season trades, acquiring pitchers Beckett, Joe Blanton, Brandon League and Randy Choate; infielders Hanley Ramirez, Adrian Gonzalez and Nick Punto; and outfielders Shane Victorino and Carl Crawford. 「我們先發輪值很穩健,牛棚的問題比先發嚴重。不過先發的表現決定了比賽的走向, 如果你能得到一個好的先發投手,那你就能抓住比賽的節奏, 接下來你就比較能氣定神閒了。」 去年,道奇在季中也曾做過類似的交易, 他們透過交易換來貝基特、喬‧布蘭頓、布蘭登‧力哥以及蘭迪‧喬特 內野手則有亨利‧拉米瑞茲、阿登列‧岡薩雷斯以及尼克‧普恩托 外野手方面則是尚恩‧維克托利亞以及卡爾‧克勞佛 Wall, a 26-year-old right-handed reliever, was a second-round Draft pick in 2005. He had brief callups with the Dodgers last year and this year, but spent most of the two seasons at Triple-A Albuquerque, where he is 1-2 with a 5.60 ERA and three saves in 25 appearances this year. Ames, a 25-year-old right-handed reliever, was a 17th-round pick out of Gonzaga in 2009 who was added to the 40-man roster last November. He is 2-2 with a 3.67 ERA and eight saves in 30 games for Triple-A Albuquerque this year. Sanchez, a 23-year-old right-handed starter, was signed out the Dominican Republic in 2010. He was 2-7 with a 4.88 ERA in 14 starts at Class A Great Lakes and was recently promoted to Class A Advanced Rancho Cucamonga, where he has no record and a 3.00 ERA in two appearances (one start). 26歲的右投救援投手沃爾是05年第二輪選進來的。 他這兩年曾短暫被道奇叫上大聯盟,不過他大多數時間還是待在3A的阿布奎基同位素隊 他今年在3A出賽25場,有著1勝2敗3救援,防禦率5.60的表現。 25歲的右投救援埃姆斯來自於岡薩加大學,09年以第17順位被選進, 去年十一月他進到40人名單。今年在3A出賽30場,成績為2勝2敗8救援,防禦率3.67。 23歲的桑契斯則是在10年時從多明尼加選進來的右投救援投手。 他在低階1A廣湖隊14場先發中,戰績2勝7敗,防禦率4.88, 最近他才剛被升到高階1A蘭丘‧庫卡蒙加戰慄隊, 出賽兩場比賽,一場先發,0勝0敗,3.00防禦率。 [註一]根據最新的國際簽約預算(Internatinal Signing Slot)規定, 今年各球隊能運用的國際簽約金預算依去年戰績高低來分配。 去年馬林魚戰績最差,因此分配到最多的預算;國民戰績最好,所以分配的較少。 目前大聯盟將預算等級分成120階,因此一隊可以分到4階的預算。 各隊預算總額等於4階預算再加上70萬,而各隊可以將預算中的一半當作交易籌碼 但交易時不能直接交易所需籌碼,而必須交易各階籌碼 例如馬林魚這次就是將自己第96階的國際簽約預算交易給道奇隊。 ========================================================== 紅字部分為不確定或翻得不通順之處,煩請版友們指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 36.226.236.4 ※ 編輯: estceque 來自: 36.226.236.4 (07/07 20:41)

07/09 16:41, , 1F
除非理解內文的部分有問題 否則建議像是體育新聞 可以採取
07/09 16:41, 1F

07/09 16:43, , 2F
編譯的方式來寫 生動卻又不失真或感官主義 這類消息對多數
07/09 16:43, 2F

07/09 16:43, , 3F
讀者來說 近用的理由不出愉悅(pleasure) 還寫成正經八百的話
07/09 16:43, 3F

07/09 16:43, , 4F
那會有點...
07/09 16:43, 4F
謝謝你的建議,因為想走體育翻譯這條路,只是目前我能做的就是多累積點經驗, 我之後會試著用編譯的方式試試看的 ※ 編輯: estceque 來自: 36.226.235.28 (07/10 12:52)
文章代碼(AID): #1HsL-fHU (Translation)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1HsL-fHU (Translation)