[英中] MLB News

看板Translation作者 (台南何守正)時間11年前 (2013/06/15 16:53), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/5 (看更多)
MLB disciplines D-backs, Dodgers for fracas Eight receive suspensions; Kennedy tagged with 10 games 響尾蛇道奇大混戰,大聯盟高層祭出裁決 八人遭到禁賽,其中甘迺迪被禁賽十場 Major League Baseball on Friday announced penalties for 12 members of the D-backs and Dodgers involved in the benches-clearing incidents on Tuesday night at Dodger Stadium, with Arizona pitcher Ian Kennedy receiving the stiffest discipline of a 10-game suspension and both managers suspended one game. Along with the punishment handed down to Kennedy, D-backs infielder Eric Hinske received a five-game suspension, Dodgers pitcher J.P. Howell and Dodgers outfielder Skip Schumaker were hit with two-game suspensions and Dodgers reliever Ronald Belisario received a one-game suspension, all for their "aggressive actions during the incidents," according to an MLB release issued Friday. All player suspensions are subject to appeal, and only Belisario has elected to serve his suspension without appealing it. 星期五大聯盟官方發出聲明,對於星期二晚上道奇球場板凳清空事件, 高層決定懲處12名參與其中的人。其中響尾蛇投手伊恩.甘迺迪被處以10場禁賽, 是被懲處的人當中最重的,雙方總教練則各被禁賽一場。 除了甘迺迪外,響尾蛇內野手艾瑞克.辛斯基被禁賽五場、 道奇投手J.P.豪爾和外野手史基.舒馬克則被禁賽兩場、 道奇救援投手羅納.貝利撒里歐則被禁賽一場。 根據大聯盟官方星期五發表的新聞稿指出, 之所以會這樣做是因為他們在「衝突發生時有過侵略性的行為」。 所有球員都決定上訴,只有貝利撒里歐選擇服從判決而放棄上訴的機會。 Also, Dodgers hitting coach Mark McGwire will serve a two-game suspension, while Dodgers manager Don Mattingly and D-backs skipper Kirk Gibson were each suspended one game. Those suspensions cannot be appealed and began Friday. Mattingly, meeting with reporters before the Dodgers began a three-game series in Pittsburgh while Trey Hillman filled in as manager for the day, said it was fitting that Kennedy's punishment was the harshest, the 10 days of the suspension amounting to two starts if it's upheld. 此外,道奇打擊教練馬克.馬怪爾將被禁賽兩場,道奇總教練當.梅汀里 和響尾蛇總教教練柯克.吉普森各被禁賽一場。以上懲處不得上訴, 且將於星期五開始執行。 道奇隊將作客匹茲堡進行三連戰,禁賽期間將由特瑞.希爾曼暫代總教練一職。 梅汀里在賽前和記者們碰面,表示甘迺迪被判最重不令人意外。 如果最後確定禁賽甘迺迪十場,等於他必須跳過兩場先發。 "To me, he seemed like kind of the instigator, started it, piled on, he got the most. Just seems fair," Mattingly said of Kennedy, whose two hit batsmen were central to the confrontation. With the D-backs playing in San Diego on Friday night, Kennedy and Hinske both said they will appeal their suspensions. Kennedy's is the longest for a Major League pitcher since Kansas City's Runelvys Hernandez in 2005 served a 10-game suspension for an incident in which he hit three Tigers batters, including one in the head. 「我個人覺得啦,他根本就是罪魁禍首,他不但起了頭,還一犯再犯。 這樣判他只是剛好而已。」梅汀里提及甘迺迪時說道。衝突之所以發生, 主要也是甘迺迪砸了兩位道奇隊打者。 星期五晚上,響尾蛇將在聖地牙哥進行比賽。甘迺迪和辛斯基都說他們會進行上訴。 甘迺迪是自2005年以來,大聯盟投手被懲處最重的投手。 當年堪薩斯皇家的投手洛内爾奇斯.費南德茲砸了三名老虎球員, 其中一位甚至砸到了頭,最後他被處禁賽10場。 "You look at the history and my history and the history of things happening with first offenses in the past and that's why I'm going to go through the appealing process," Kennedy said on Friday. "I think 10 games is -- I think they're trying to set an example." In addition to the eight suspensions announced by MLB vice president for standards and on-field operations Joe Garagiola Jr., four players were fined for their actions in the fight-marred game: Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke, Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig, D-backs catcher Miguel Montero and D-backs outfielder Gerardo Parra. All eight players receiving suspensions also were fined. The amounts of the fines were not disclosed. 「你回頭看看歷史和我過去的經歷,看看過去發生這些事情時誰先起頭, 你就明白我為什麼要上訴了,」甘迺迪星期五時說道。「我覺得10場實在... 或許他們只是想殺雞儆猴罷了。」 大聯盟標準暨場內事務管理副主席喬.加拉吉歐拉二世除了判處八個人禁賽之外, 也針對另外四名球員當時在場上的行為判處罰款。道奇投手札克.葛蘭奇、 道奇外野守亞希爾.普伊戈、響尾蛇捕手米格爾.蒙特羅以及響尾蛇外野手 吉拉多.帕拉。其他八名被禁賽的球員和教練也被罰款。至於罰款多少尚未透露。 Hinske -- characterized as a peacekeeper in the situation, even by some in the Dodgers' clubhouse Friday -- was taken aback by his suspension and the fact that Puig was not suspended, only fined, after video replays showed him lunging at and punching Hinske during the melee. "I don't believe what I did out there warranted any suspension, let alone a five-game suspension, so I'm a little confused by the situation," Hinske said. "In my mind, Puig was the aggressor on the field throughout the whole fight out of any player on that field, and he received no games. To me, that's not fair. I don't understand why it's this way. 辛斯基在當時的情況來講,怎麼看都是勸和的一方,甚至某些道奇球員也這樣認為。 因此他本人聽到他被禁賽時很吃驚,尤其當他知道普依戈只有被罰款而沒被禁賽時。 還原當時場上情況,影片顯示普依戈趁亂衝向辛斯基並揍了他一拳。 「我完全不認為我做的事情必須搞到要禁賽的程度,而且還禁賽五場。 我現在有點搞不懂了。」辛斯基說道。 「我是這樣想的,普依戈明明比場上任何一個球員打得都兇,他卻不用被禁賽。 這太離譜了,我不懂怎麼會弄成這樣。」 "I was just holding my ground. I didn't throw any punches, and I had punches thrown at me by Puig. He gets no games, I get five. You tell me what's right there." On top of the suspensions, the Dodgers were fined for allowing players currently on the disabled list to leave the dugout, violating MLB rules. As a result, neither the Dodgers nor the D-backs may have players who are on the DL sitting on the bench through the weekend. 「我只是在捍衛自己的權利。我沒有打人,我甚至還被普依戈打了幾拳。 結果呢,他不用被禁賽,而我卻被禁五場。寶傑你說說看,天理何在。」 懲處中最重要的一項是道奇隊遭到罰款, 原因是他們讓傷兵名單的球員衝出休息室參與亂鬥,這違反了大聯盟規章。也因此, 這周末道奇隊和響尾蛇隊都被禁止讓傷兵名單上的球員坐在板凳上觀戰。 While Belisario elected to serve his one-game suspension, Howell and Schumaker have said they will appeal their suspensions, with Schumaker adding he was advised not to speak to reporters about the incident until the appeal is resolved. While a player awaits his appeal, his suspension will be held in abeyance until the process is complete. Mattingly said of Schumaker's situation, "I know Skip didn't seem to understand his. He was surprised, because if he had his hands on anybody, he was pulling people off." 至於貝利撒里歐選擇執行一場禁賽,而豪爾和舒馬克都說會繼續上訴, 舒馬克還說在上訴結果出來前,他不方便對記者透露太多。 聯盟規定上訴期間該名選手的禁賽會暫緩執行直到結果出爐。 梅汀里提及舒馬克的情形時說道: 「我知道史基對他的判決不是很滿意。他很驚訝, 因為即使他的手有碰到誰,他也只是想把別人架開而已。」 The punishment levied Friday stems from the events in Tuesday night's game between the National League West foes, a series of hit batters that eventually spun into a melee in the seventh inning, spilling violently toward a camera well behind home plate at Dodger Stadium. The tension began to build in the sixth inning, when Kennedy threw a pitch up and in to Puig, who was struck in the shoulder and on the face but took first base. In the top of the seventh, Greinke struck Montero in the back, with both benches clearing but no punches thrown. In the bottom half of the inning, Kennedy hit Greinke in the left shoulder with a pitch, knocking Greinke's helmet off and setting off a full-fledged fracas on the field. 這一連串的懲處主要是因為這兩支西區勁旅在周二晚上比賽期間發生衝突。 先是連續不斷的觸身球,終於在第七局變成了一場大亂鬥, 這一切都被道奇球場本壘後方的攝影機血淋淋地記錄下來。 局面從第六局開始緊張了起來,當時甘迺迪投出一球砸到了普依戈, 他先被砸中了肩頭接著球反彈擊中臉部,不過他還是站上了一壘壘包。 七局上半,葛蘭奇打中了蒙特羅的背部,造成雙方板凳清空不過並沒有動手。 下半局,甘迺迪砸中葛蘭奇左肩,將葛蘭奇的頭盔打飛, 也讓醞釀已久的衝突正式在場上爆發。 Because both benches had been warned after Greinke hit Montero, Kennedy and Gibson were ejected automatically once Greinke was hit. McGwire, D-backs assistant hitting coach Turner Ward, Puig and Belisario were also eventually ejected. Kennedy's suspension was for "intentionally throwing a pitch in the head area" of Greinke. Mattingly was cited for the actions of his club and for his conduct, which included a tussle that left D-backs bench coach Alan Trammell on the ground, and McGwire was punished for his on-field actions, which included shouting and grabbing members of the D-backs' coaching staff. Gibson was suspended for the "intentional actions of Kennedy" in the incident. 在葛蘭奇砸到蒙特羅後,雙方板凳都被裁判警告,因此在葛蘭奇被砸後, 甘迺迪和吉普森立刻被趕出場。馬怪爾、響尾蛇助理打教騰那.沃德、普伊戈 和貝利撒里歐最終也被趕了出去。 甘迺迪被禁賽的理由是對葛蘭奇「刻意對著頭部附近投球」。 梅汀里則是必須為球隊的行為和他個人的行為負責, 他當時將響尾蛇板凳教練亞蘭.特瑞梅爾弄倒在地。 馬怪爾則因為他在場上的行為被處罰,像是他對著響尾蛇教練團大吼以及對他們動手動腳 。吉普森則是被必須為了「甘迺迪刻意的行為」負責而被禁賽。 "I think our whole team was trying to avoid escalation," Gibson said Friday. "I think we were trying to stop it and were protecting ourselves and I think it's pretty clear and I think the video is pretty clear about that as well. ... And we also understood they were angry and understood why." Greinke, speaking to reporters in Pittsburgh on Friday, was cautious with his words in reacting to the news of the discipline being handed down. 「我覺得我們全隊上下都在設法不讓事情鬧大,」吉普森星期五說道。 「我們正在設法讓事情就此了結,也努力保護我們自己。 我認為事情經過很明顯,影片也說明得很清楚...我們也了解他們很生氣, 還有為什麼生氣。」 葛蘭奇星期五也在匹茲堡對著記者談及此事, 對於懲處的新聞出爐,他的用詞顯得相當謹慎。 "Every answer I have can be put in a way to make thinks wrong, you know?" Greinke said. Belisario, a teammate of Montero's on Venezuela's World Baseball Classic roster, was much more adamant that the D-backs catcher should have been suspended for inciting the incident. "He was the one that started that fight. That's not right," Belisario said. Belisario added his opinion that the suspensions won't be the end of this story. 「你知道的,我每次的應答都可能讓事情更糟。」葛蘭奇說道。 貝利撒里歐認為響尾蛇捕手蒙特羅在這件事情上推波助瀾, 堅持要他為此被禁賽。這兩人還曾在經典賽一同為委內瑞拉效力。 「他才是開啟事端的人,這判決根本弄錯了。」貝利撒里歐說道。 貝利撒里歐還說,禁賽不會讓這件事情就此結束。 "I don't think it's over," he said. "Everybody knows that it's not over yet." Count Greinke among those who won't know until the D-backs and Dodgers meet again July 8-10 in Phoenix whether this episode between the division rivals is in the past. 「我不覺得事情到此為止,」他說。「每個人都知道事情沒完。」 或許在7月8日兩隊再度在鳳凰城碰面進行三連戰以前, 很多人,包含葛蘭奇在內,都不能確定這兩支同區勁旅間的恩怨情仇是否已了。 "I don't know how everyone feels about it on their side, or on our side," Greinke said. "If one person, [that's] all it takes, if one person is still upset, it could start the whole thing over again. You can't really predict how it's going to end. It could be an accidental thing that starts it over again. "If something is done on accident, it could be misinterpreted, emotions are going to be a little higher, you hope nothing happens, but people make mistakes. And people might make mistakes on purpose." 「我不知道其他人會怎麼站在他們立場看待這件事, 也不知道他們是否會站在我們立場思考,」葛蘭奇說道。 「只要有一個人就夠了,只要有一個人還對這件事不爽, 整件事情就會再度重演。你沒法子知道事情會怎麼結束。 即使是一件偶發事件也可能讓整件事再度爆發。」 「如果某件事情不小心發生了,它就有可能被誤解, 所有人情緒也有可能因此被帶上來。你當然希望什麼都不要發生, 但是人都會犯錯,甚至還可能會故意犯錯。」 ============================================ 紅字部份為不確定之處,煩請板友們指教 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 140.116.131.202 ※ 編輯: estceque 來自: 140.116.131.202 (06/15 17:03)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hl2k7S5 (Translation)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1Hl2k7S5 (Translation)