[轉錄]第11顆種子掉落--9 韓娃

看板Tennis作者 (Est)時間21年前 (2003/05/29 13:50), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串1/5 (看更多)
> 韓娃進況真的不好 > 哈克羅再第三盤打到5-2 韓娃連追 5-6 > 但哈克羅奮力一拼 > 終於拿下比賽 > 這是今年哈克羅對韓娃的二連勝 > 韓娃真的要加油啦 > 今年沒有什麼表現 > 去年還是大家最期待的新人說 I watched the match, Hantuchova played a very bad match, she made 101 errors in a three sets match more than what Lleyton Hewitt did in his 4 sets match, but during the I saw some brilliant stroke making from both players, quite often Hantuchova would hit a patch of brilliance simply hitting winners right left and centre in 3 or 4 games and would play a terrible game, but overall there is a lot of improvement in Hantuchova's game she came to the net with great success, she hardly made any errors when she was at the net, this shows some of the work Nigel Sear has done to her game. The clay seems to blunt Hantuchova's attacking style of play as I said in another post Harkleroad is a very good retrieve or counter puncher she got a lot of ball back to force Hantuchova hit a lots of balls. Overall I think Hantuchova needs to add more top spin to her shots so she can controlled the game a little better, her shots are just too flat and I think Nigel Sear must be a very worry man because he has injected so much into the game of Hantuchova and yet Hantuchova has not been able to stamped out those inconsistancy in her game. But I think once this expectation really died down a bit and improvement in her game start to yield the fruit, I think Hantuchova will do quite well, she has so much potential to really not ranked in the top 5. by jliang -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.csie.ntu.edu.tw) ◆ From: 61.64.102.194 ※ 編輯: establish 來自: 61.64.102.194 (05/29 13:58)
文章代碼(AID): #-rP-hqq (Tennis)
文章代碼(AID): #-rP-hqq (Tennis)