Re: [心得] SPN 4x19 Jump the Shark(雷)

看板Supernatural作者 (kuo)時間15年前 (2009/04/26 17:53), 編輯推噓3(303)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串8/10 (看更多)
本集有二場Sam與Dean的對白戲,我覺得寫得很有味道 J2的表演當然很棒,但讓對白再度回歸文字可以細細咀嚼 A) 在Adam家。 Sam對Adam解釋獵人家族的生活,Dean聽不下去,把Sam拉到一邊說話: Dean: What the hell was that? Sam: What? Dean: "Hunting is life." "You can't have connections." Dad gave you that exact same speech, remember? It was just before you ditched us for stanford. You hated Dad for saying that stuff, and now you're quoting him? Sam: Yeah, well...turns out Dad was right. Dean: Since when? Sam: Since always. Dean, when I look at Adam, you know what I see? Dean: A normal kid. Sam: No, meat. Because to the demons and monsters out there, that's all he is. I hated dad for a long time. I did. But now I think I understand. So we didn't have a dog and a white picket fence. So what? Dad did right by us. He taught us how to protect ourselves. Adam deserves the same. Dean: Listen to yourself, man. Sam: You think I'm wrong? Dean: I think it's too late for us. This is our life. This is who we are, okay? And it's fine. I accept that. But with Adam, he's still got a chance, man. He can go to school. He could be a doctor. Sam: What makes Adam so special? Dean: What, are you jealous of the kid? Sam: Are you? Dean...all this...It's not real. The Dad Adam knew, he wasn't real. The things out the in the shadows, they are real. The world is coming to an end. That's real. Everything else is just part of the crap people tell themselves to get through the day. Dean: Dad didn't have a choice with us, okay? But with Adam, he did. Adam doesn't have to be cursed. Sam: He's a Winchester. He's already cursed. Dean: No, no. Whatever's hunting Adam, I'm gonna find it. Sam: You already looked everywhere, Dean. Dean: Well, then I'll look again. B) 案件結束,兄弟倆要把Adam的遺體火化: Sam: You sure we should do this? Dean: Ghouls didn't fake those pictures. They didn't fake Dad's journal. Adam was our brother. He died like a hunter. He deserves to go out like one. Sam: Maybe we can bring him back...get ahold of Cass, call in a favor. Dean: No, Adam's in a better place. (點火) You know, I finally get why you and Dad butted heads so much. You two were practically the same person. I mean, I worshipped the guy, you know? I dressed like him, I acted like him, I listen to the same music. But you were more like him than I will ever be. And I see that now. Sam: I'll take that as a compliment. Dean: You take it any way you want. -- 上一場我才驚喜兄弟倆為了「教育問題」有坐下來討論,結尾又來個話中有話 Sam特意提到"Cass"語氣之諷刺實在很難忽略,結果Dean的回答也很酸,嘖嘖, 兄弟吵架揮個幾拳都比這種冷戰好啊!(淚 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 114.46.168.229

04/26 18:39, , 1F
這集有點沈重... 稍悶...
04/26 18:39, 1F

04/26 19:04, , 2F
這集結尾好難過...不過Sam提到卡天使真的是在諷刺嗎?
04/26 19:04, 2F

04/26 19:27, , 3F
百分之百是諷刺,他比誰都清楚囧天使不會答應
04/26 19:27, 3F

04/26 22:16, , 4F
Sam還不知道天界復活Dean的真相 所以才那麼說吧~
04/26 22:16, 4F