Re: [問題] 結婚的時後

看板STDM-87-302作者 (123)時間18年前 (2005/10/05 22:49), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/10 (看更多)
※ 引述《daito (daito)》之銘言: 又是Bon Jovi的歌 THank You For Loving Me 這首稍微芭樂一點 不過如果你看過這支的MV 內容是一個披著嫁紗的準新娘 奔跑去許願池前與未婚夫會合的路上 經過很多對戀人 不管老少 眼神中總是流露著對對方的真摯情愛 每次看都很感動...(雖然大半是因為Bon Jovi) 好浪漫..看這支MV真的有想結婚的衝動耶.. It's hard for me to say the things I want to say sometimes There's no one here but you and me And that broken old street light Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me Thank you for loving me I never knew I had a dream Until that dream was you When I look into your eyes The sky's a different blue Cross my heart I wear no disguise If I tried, you'd make believe That you believed my lies Chorus: Thank you for loving me For being my eyes When I couldn't see For parting my lips When I couldn't breathe Thank you for loving me You pick me up when I fall down You ring the bell before they count me out If I was drowning you would part the sea And risk your own life to rescue me Solo Lock the doors We'll leave the world outside All I've got to give to you Are these five words when I -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.91.103.37
文章代碼(AID): #13G-V-RR (STDM-87-302)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13G-V-RR (STDM-87-302)