Re: [問題] 結婚的時後

看板STDM-87-302作者 (123)時間18年前 (2005/10/05 22:44), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串4/10 (看更多)
※ 引述《daito (daito)》之銘言: : 因為呆頭的姊姊要嫁了 : 我需要幫他一點小忙 : 不過 : 我不知道結婚的時後撥的那段照片 : 要配什麼音樂比較好 : 可不可以告訴我 : 如果今天你要結婚了 : 你覺得放什麼音樂比較好 : 謝謝 Bon Jovi 的 All About Loving You 我覺得詞寫的很棒.. Looking at the pages of my life Faded memories of me and you Mistakes you know I've made a few I took some shots and fell from time to time Baby, you were there to pull me through We've been around the block a time or two I'm gonna lay it on the line Ask me how we've come this far The answer's written in my eyes Chorus: Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you I've lived, I've loved, I've lost, I've paid some dues, baby We've been to hell and back again Through it all you're always my best friend For all the words I didn't say and all the things I didn't do Tonight I'm gonna find a way Chorus: Every time I look at you, baby, I see something new That takes me higher than before and makes me want you more I don't wanna sleep tonight, dreamin's just a waste of time When I look at what my life's been comin' to I'm all about lovin' you You can take this world away You're everything I am Just read the lines upon my face I'm all about lovin' you -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 219.91.103.37
文章代碼(AID): #13G-QmOa (STDM-87-302)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13G-QmOa (STDM-87-302)