Re: [外電] Nash Misses Saturday's Parctice

看板PHX-Suns作者 (yanlun)時間14年前 (2010/05/02 15:33), 編輯推噓2(204)
留言6則, 4人參與, 最新討論串2/2 (看更多)
※ 引述《qwe123qqq (騎著豬上學的男人)》之銘言: : 來源:http://ppt.cc/ZMMa : Nash Misses Saturday's Practice : Posted: May 1, 2010 Nash缺席了周六的練習 : Heading into the second-round of the Western Conference playoffs, the Suns : appear to be a team clicking on all cylinders. 挺進西區季後賽第二輪的太陽好像是一隊將所有汽缸都發動的隊伍。 : But before they head into Game 1 of their semifinal matchup with the visiting : Spurs on Monday, the Suns may need a small tune-up on the engine that powers : their offense. Two-time MVP Steve Nash sat out of practice Saturday, citing a : strained hip as the reason. 但是在星期一第二輪第一場迎接馬刺的比賽之前,太陽看起來得稍微校正一下他們 進攻的引擎。兩屆MVP得主的Nash因為屁屁扭傷的原因,並未參加周六的練習。 : Nash claims that he first injured the hip during shootaround before Game 3 of : the Suns' first-round series against the Blazers in Portland. After playing : through it, the Suns point guard said that it “re-occurred in Game 6,” but : that it was much worse than in Game 3. Nash表示他的屁屁是在對上拓荒者的第三場比賽之前的投籃練習時受傷。在此之後, 太陽隊的後衛表示在第六場比賽時他的屁屁又再次扭了一下,不過這次比第三場比賽 前練習時用受傷的情況還要來的嚴重。 : “He’s fine, I just gave him the day off,” Suns Head Coach Alvin Gentry : said. “I think he knows everything that we’re doing and I think he has a : pretty good handle on what we’re trying to get done. I’ll give him today : and I’ll give him tomorrow off and then we’ll line up and play Monday.” : Nash participated in shooting practice before heading off to the training : table and weight room to work with the Suns’ trainers. The All-Star guard : said that he underwent traditional treatment on the injury that included, : ice, stim and corrective exercises. "Nash沒問題的啦!!我只是給他(的屁股?)休息一下,"太陽隊的總教練簡崔兄表示。 "我想Nash知道我們做的任何的決定,而且我也相信Nash對於我們努力要完成的 事情瞭若指掌。今天跟明天(周六跟周日)我會讓Nash休息,然後在周一的比賽裡再 上場。" 而Nash在球隊要進行重量訓練之前,有隨著練習員有參加了投籃練習。這 位全明星後衛表示他採用的是傳統的方式來舒緩他屁屁的傷勢,包括了冰敷,模擬 矯正運動。 : “I did a lot of work with the trainers,” he said. “I’m really : optimistic.I feel good and I’m very optimistic that I’ll feel great on : Monday.” "我與訓練員很努力的在我的屁屁傷勢上,"Nash說,"我對於我的傷勢非常樂觀。 我對於我現在的狀況感覺很好,而且我也相信我在周一的比賽狀況會非常好。" : Notes: Center Robin Lopez continued light practicing and exercising with the : Suns' training staff Saturday. The likelihood that he will return to action : in time to face the Spurs in the second round was described by Gentry as a : "longshot." 附註:中鋒肉汁弟周六繼續和太陽的訓練員進行輕量練習與運動。根據簡崔兄的形容, 肉汁弟回到第二輪比賽的機會是"渺茫的"。 : "There's no pressure for him to get back," Gentry said. "It's going to be : totally up to him. If he feels great and he's ready to go, that'll be fine. : If he's not, we're not putting him out there. We won't risk anything that has : to do with him." "對於肉汁弟回來與否,球隊不會給他壓力,"簡崔兄表示。"回不回來將完全取決於他 。假如他覺得傷勢已經復原,而且他也準備好了,那他回來是OK的。但是如果沒有,我 們不會強行要他上場。我們對於他的傷勢不願冒任何風險。" GOGO SUNS!!! Beat Spurs!! -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 220.136.173.99 ※ 編輯: yanlun 來自: 220.136.173.99 (05/02 15:35)

05/02 15:36, , 1F
不知道剛剛修改有沒有修道推文~抱歉~
05/02 15:36, 1F

05/02 15:56, , 2F
感謝翻譯~~希望休息幾天讓我看到完美的Nash
05/02 15:56, 2F

05/02 16:03, , 3F
應該會大爆發吧~XD
05/02 16:03, 3F

05/02 18:01, , 4F
三零弟:顆顆顆
05/02 18:01, 4F

05/02 18:30, , 5F
推翻譯 但Nash是說Game6的傷比Game3的傷嚴重
05/02 18:30, 5F

05/02 19:40, , 6F
感謝樓上~馬上修正~
05/02 19:40, 6F
※ 編輯: yanlun 來自: 114.45.21.128 (05/02 19:41)
文章代碼(AID): #1BtIh69b (PHX-Suns)
文章代碼(AID): #1BtIh69b (PHX-Suns)