Re: [閒聊] 選出你的最佳歌詞吧

看板ModernRock作者 ( ￾ )時間18年前 (2005/11/20 10:42), 編輯推噓0(000)
留言0則, 0人參與, 最新討論串5/16 (看更多)
以前我很愛聽各種metal的東西,後來也喜歡上後搖滾 但是現在你問我最愛什麼音樂,我會說是龐克,而讓我 對這龐克改觀的有兩個樂團,一個是A fire inside(音樂 上的改觀),而Anti-flag則讓我對龐克整個改觀 這首911 for peace,歌詞很有意義,也很發人省思。 下面是這首歌的歌詞 還有我簡單的翻譯... 試聽連結在這裡 http://blog.xuite.net/invali/invali/4422643 we are all human. it's time to prove it. 911 for peace by Anti-Flag It's in the paper every day I see it in the headlines and I feel so sick, yeah Another life leaves this world (this world) so full of hate But short Short on compassion Short on humanity Asking myself in vain, shaken by the shock, "do we even have a chance?" 這些事情在每日的報紙上出現 這些頭條新聞讓我感到厭煩 因為有一些生命充滿仇恨的離開了這個世界 只有短暫 短暫的同情 短暫的憐憫 我空虛的問我自己,而這些震驚的消息令我憾動 我們甚至沒有機會? I don't wanna die (I don't wanna kill) I don't wanna kill (I don't wanna die) We are all human. It's time to prove it. 我不想要死 (我不要屠殺) 我不要屠殺 (我不想要死) 我們都是人類 現在應該是我們證明這句話的時候! This is a plea for peace (world peace) To the oppressors of the world and to To the leaders of nations, corporate profit takers, to the everday citizen Greed, envy, fear, hate-- the competition has to stop. When you see someone down, now's the time to pick them up Set our differences aside and never look back, no 這是為了世界和平(向你們)提出的懇求(世界和平) 世界上的迫害者、各國的領導者、企業的既得利益者、所有的公民 貪婪、忌妒、恐懼、仇恨-- 這些醜惡的競爭必須停止 當你看到有人倒下,現在就去把他們扶起 拋棄我們彼此間的岐視,將這些想法拋去,絕對不要再想起,絕對不要 I don't wanna die (I don't wanna kill) I don't wanna kill (I don't wanna die) We are all human It's time to prove it. 我不想要死 (我不要屠殺) 我不要屠殺 (我不想要死) 我們都是人類 現在應該是證明這句話的時候! Isn't everybody tired of the fighting? (hey, hey) Isn't everybody tired of the killing? (hey, hey) Isn't everybody tired of the dying? (hey, hey) Isn't everybody tired fo the hatred? (hey, hey) Violence.. fighting... killing...dying.. aaaaaaah!! 你們是不是對戰爭厭倦了? 你們是不是對屠殺厭倦了? 你們是不是對面臨死亡的驚恐厭倦了? 你們是不是對人與人之間的敵意厭倦了? 暴力…戰爭…屠殺…垂死… 阿.............! [excerpt from Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech:] And so even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children, black men and white men Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will be able to join hands and sing "Free at last, free at last. Thank God Almighty, we are free at last." 節錄人權精神領袖Martin Luther King, Jr.的演講詞 「I Have A Dream」 「雖然我們無論在今天、明天,都將會遇到許多艱難 我仍然有個夢想 我們可以很快的讓所有上天所疼愛的所有子民們、白人以及黑人們、 猶太人與異教徒們、新教徒與天主教徒們 一同牽起手,歌唱著「最後我們終究自由,最後我們終將獲得解脫」」 I don't wanna die (I don't wanna kill) I don't wanna kill (I don't wanna die) We are all human It's time to prove it. 我不想要死 (我不要屠殺) 我不要屠殺 (我不想要死) 我們都是人類 現在應該是證明這句話的時候! We are all human It's time to prove it. We are all human... 我們都是人類 現在是動手證明這句話的時候 我們都是人類… -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.62.126.218
文章代碼(AID): #13V-ASd_ (ModernRock)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #13V-ASd_ (ModernRock)