Re: [文章] Amelie's Luxembourg Blog

看板Mauresmo作者 (L'Arc~en~Ciel)時間15年前 (2008/10/25 23:58), 編輯推噓3(304)
留言7則, 3人參與, 最新討論串6/7 (看更多)
昨天多回答一個問題,因為前天太晚想睡覺, 少回答一個問題,Mo真的很誠信有補, Mo姐真的很愛她的狗,好好笑 XDDDD 她說她很想念Kim,我也很想念她的比賽 Thursday, October 23, 2008 http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=2722 I did win my match today, but I'm sorry to say my day started pretty badly. I called my two dogs this morning and they wouldn't talk to me! I was a little bit upset. Here I am, desperate to talk to them, and they wouldn't even pick up the phone. It was really difficult for me. On a happy note, I later found out they're running out of credit on their mobiles, so I'm hoping that was the reason they didn't pick up! I'll have to get them some more when I'm back. I've attached a picture of what they were doing when I was calling them. 我今天贏了比賽,但是我很抱歉的說,我的一天開始有點相當的壞, 今天早晨我叫了2隻狗且他們沒有對我說話,我感到有點心煩意亂, 我是在這裡拚命的對他們說話,而且他們甚至不拾起電話, 這對我來說真的很困擾,在快樂的注意上,我較晚發現他們, 用完他們的活動性上的存款,所以我希望這是他們不拾起電話的理由, 當我回來的時候,我將必須使他們更多一些 我已經附上一張照片,當我叫他們的時候,他們呈現的樣子(網頁上有照片,昏睡狀態) The rest of my day was definitely good. I was a little up and down in my first match of the week yesterday, but today I was consistent throughout both sets against Groenefeld. She has been in great form the last few months so I'm happy to have won in two sets. I was very focused and played well tactically. 我的一天休息明顯是好的,昨天在我這禮拜的第一場比賽,狀態有些起起伏伏(常常都這樣) 但是今天擊敗Groenefeld在整個地2盤裡,在過去幾個月裡她有很好的表現, 所以我很高興2盤擊敗她,我是很專注且戰術執行得很好(有點臭屁@@) After the match, the tournament gave me a bottle of wine - this blog is working well for me now, because I was saying how much I liked Bordeaux wine and now they got me some! Maybe I should start saying how much I like Ferraris... 比賽過後,賽事單位給了我瓶酒,這個BLOG現在對我來說工作的很好,因為我說了我很 喜歡Bordeaux酒,且現在他們給了我一些,也許我應該開始說我喜歡Ferraris酒 (Mo心機好重) Right now I'm going to have a massage and then we'll go to dinner. I don't have anything else planned for tonight. Tomorrow will be a good test for me. Elena has been playing well all year and it'll be a good opportunity for me to see where my game's at. Now I'll respond to some of your questions then continue with my day :) 明天對我來說將是很好的測驗,Elena一整年表現得很好,這對我來說是個好的機會, 且看看是否我的狀態到那裡(雖然後來輸了) Talk to you all tomorrow! Amelie What's the funniest thing your dogs have ever done? - Moira When you see how they are, they're actually not really funny! For those of you who don't know, I have two Golden Retrievers - a mother and her son. They're very well behaved, but I can remember one time when the little one caused some trouble... I was making my dinner and left some foie gras - which is sort of an appetizer in France, spread on bread and eaten with some sweet white wine - on the counter. I left for 20 seconds and when I came back, the little one was on the counter and the food was nowhere to be seen. He ate it! But that was the only thing I can think of. He never did it again (probably because I was angry at him, after laughing a little bit of course!) 你的狗們曾經做過最好笑的事是什麼? 當你看到他們怎麼了時,他們實際上真的並不有趣!對於那些你們不熟悉的人來說, 我有2個黃金獵犬-一個媽咪和她兒子,她們很守規矩,但是我可以記得有一次, 有一個小的製造一些麻煩,我正在做晚餐,且留下一些鵝肝醬,在法國是一種開胃菜, 是塗在麵包上,且旁邊放著著白葡萄酒放在長桌上,我離開20分且當我回來時, 小狗是躺在長桌上,且食物在任何地方都看不到,他吃了!但這是我可以想到唯一的一件事, 他後來就沒再做過了可能是因為我對他兇,當然事後我有點笑了! Which retired player do you miss playing the most? - David Kim.We always had unbelievable matches. It was always a high level of tennis, probably because our games matched up really well. Kim had such a great spirit too, on and off the court. She was a great player and great person. 那位退休的選手是你最想念的? Kim.我們總是有不可思議的比賽,這使終是很高水平的網球,可能因為我們的競賽 真正競爭的很好,Kim也是有如此偉大的靈魂,在球場上和離開球場下, 她是選大的選手且偉人的人 What's your plan for winter? - Mate That's a good question - I actually have a very exciting trip booked next week! I'm leaving for New York. I have a friend who is running the November 2nd marathon there. My friend Alexia is coming with me, and we're going to support him in the race. We're also going to run the last 10km with him. It's going to be interesting seeing New York outside the US Open, which is usually the only time I ever go... I hear it's an amazing time around the marathon, so I'm excited about it. We'll probably stay for a week. We'll leave after we find out the results of their elections. I'm not really into politics, it'll just be interesting to see what happens. 你如何計畫你的冬天? 這是好問題,下禮拜我預定實際地有了一個很興奮的假期! 我計畫前往New York,我有個朋友在11/2在那裡要跑馬拉松. 我的朋友Alexia會隨同我,且在比賽裡我們將會支持他,我們也將會跟他一起最後跑10公里, What would be the perfect day for you? - Barbara, Germany I would definitely start by sleeping in a little late.I'd still go for exercise, maybe running with the dogs or something... I'd spend the afternoon on the beach and hang out with friends in the late afternoon or evening, with a nice dinner and a good bottle of wine.I would enjoy just hanging out with them, maybe going to the theater... It feels like we're running around really busy the rest of the year, so the perfect day for me would have to be relaxing, most importantly 對你來說成為美好的一天是什麼? 藉著睡有一點晚明確的開始,我仍然會去運動,也許會跟狗們一起跑或是其他事... 我會在海灘上度過一個下午且和朋友在一起在傍晚或是晚上,有著美味晚餐和好的一瓶酒 我是很享受跟他們聚在一起也許會一起去戲院...這感覺起來好像是在忙錄剩餘的一年 疲於奔命,所以這對我說是美好的一天必須是很輕鬆的事,非常的重要 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 218.160.215.73

10/26 00:00, , 1F
為什麼稱呼mo"姐" 感覺...很老..
10/26 00:00, 1F

10/26 00:03, , 2F
囧"是尊重!希望我一直喊臭MO嗎?
10/26 00:03, 2F

10/26 00:11, , 3F
好啦!不希望感覺很老,以後就不喊了 XD
10/26 00:11, 3F

10/26 00:14, , 4F
阿不好意思啦..只是我自己的感覺而已 以前剛知道mauresmo常
10/26 00:14, 4F

10/26 00:15, , 5F
簡稱momo也很不習慣 好像一直在叫水蜜桃 哈
10/26 00:15, 5F

10/26 00:19, , 6F
沒有關係地:) 只是我也蠻常想喊聲"臭Mo"怕板友不高興@@"
10/26 00:19, 6F

10/26 19:41, , 7F
臭mo好像是這一兩年才有的外號= = 大家都知道為什麼
10/26 19:41, 7F
※ 編輯: lynn7117 來自: 61.231.65.216 (10/28 00:24)
文章代碼(AID): #190q8-Yr (Mauresmo)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #190q8-Yr (Mauresmo)