Re: [文章] Amelie's Luxembourg Blog

看板Mauresmo作者 (L'Arc~en~Ciel)時間15年前 (2008/10/22 23:43), 編輯推噓2(203)
留言5則, 2人參與, 最新討論串4/7 (看更多)
今天照例又回答球迷許多問題,有國外以色列球迷說,Mo姐昨天有回答 但有問題被WTA給CUT掉了(驚) 雖然名為Amelie's Luxembourg Blog, 我覺得Amelie's Q&A 會更適合吧! XD 底下有新聞中文翻譯, 有錯別找我(汗) 不是...請提出指正 希望阿Mo會回答我的問題 October 21, 2008 http://www.sonyericssonwtatour.com/1/newsroom/stories/?ContentID=2722 Tuesday, October 21, 2008 A very good day in Luxembourg today! I have some friends visiting me here in Luxembourg and they organized some karting,so we went there for about an hour and a half earlier in the day. I had a lot of fun, and the good news is nothing bad happened! It's always a bit of a concern when you do these things, but today was fine. And of course I killed them all so it was even better!! It was a great start to the day. I'm sorry to say I don't have any pictures though :( We were all pretty focused on the race. We went shopping in the city this afternoon, even though the weather here isn't so nice. But you can find just about everything within walking distance,so it's very convenient.Some people do a lot of browsing and some people buy a lot of things; I'd say I'm average in that sense. We looked at some clothing and electronics stores, and I bought a few things I needed. I'll admit I sometimes get things I don't really need. Overall it was a really fun day, and we have the player party to go to later tonight,which I'm really looking forward to as well. I'm excited to see so many of you writing questions in... I'm sorry I can't get to all of them but I'll be doing my best this week! I'll talk to you all again after my first match tomorrow... Amelie Which are you most proud of, reaching No.1 in the world or your Grand Slam titles? - Daniel The Slams, definitely. It was great to get to No.1, and that was definitely a goal for me. I'm very proud to be on the list of No.1s. But when you get over the initial emotions of the No.1 ranking, you find yourself cherishing the Grand Slams a little bit more. I would say I cherish my Wimbledon title slightly more, just because of the way it ended and how I did it, coming back from losing the first set to win... It's a huge adrenaline rush. The ending of my Australian Open title wasn't the same,although of course I still cherish it. I'm really, really proud of both of them. How did you get interested in Harleys? - Kelly & Hettie I'm actually not sure how I began getting interested in them. I know I wanted my driver's licence for motorcycles, which is a separate process from regular licences in France (I'm not sure what it's like in the rest of the world).There was a Harley that had just come out - the V-Rod - and I actually went to get my licence for this speficic motorcycle. It was just natural to buy it, and that's the one I'm riding now. I might not necessarily be a true Harley lover, because the V-Rod is more Japanese style. But it's still a Harley! I'm happy to be a part of this big family. What sports other than tennis do you enjoy? - Connie I did a lot of downhill skiing when I was younger.That was a really big sport for me until I was about 18.I was skiing when I was two years old,even before I started playing tennis! When I was about 10 or 11 I had to choose between the two. The French Tennis Federation was asking me to go to their academy, and I went. I guess I made the right choice! But when I was a kid I was also doing a lot of other sports too, like soccer, handball, table tennis. I tried a bit of everything. And when I was with the Federation we had opportunitites to try other things too. What red and white wines would you recommend? - Ellen, USA I could talk about wine even more than tennis! This is quite a difficult question. First of all, you have to know your price range. You can spend from 10 euros up to a couple of thousand euros. There's a big gap between some wine prices. I'll just give you the names of a few good red wines from Bordeaux, a region I know very well. I would go with either Chateau Latour or Chateau Mouton Rothschild - those are two of my favorite wines from Bordeaux. The age of a wine is very important to me. I really like old wines, especially old red wines. My favorites are from about 1959 to 1982. When you get to about 1990 it's too young, but when it's the early '80s or older, it's the typical taste, color and smell of old wine. It's just amazing. It's such a different experience, and sharing something like that with your friends is really just unforgettable. Then onto the white wines. I would go with Chateau d'Yquem, particularly from 1896. I had that wine right at the site - the owner gave us the privilege to taste it right there. It was such a special experience. I bought a 1937 bottle about seven or eight years ago and said I would only drink it when I won a Grand Slam. We waited a little bit before drinking it but in the summer of 2007 we finally did. I shared it with those who helped me get to where I was. Again, sharing something like that with the people who are close to you is an unforgettable experience. 毛瑞斯莫博客:嘗試開卡丁車 教你如何挑選葡萄酒 2008年10月22日20:20 新浪體育 http://sports.sina.com.cn/t/2008-10-22/20204024849.shtml 新浪體育訊 雖然作為5號種子的毛瑞斯莫直到週三才能等到自己在盧森堡冠軍賽中的首場 比賽,但她並沒有停止更新本周WTA的官方blog。此外,毛瑞斯莫也對關於她最喜歡的葡萄 酒的問題侃侃而談,幾乎把自己的博客變成了紅酒講座。現摘譯其10月21日發表的博文如 下:   “我今天在盧森堡過得太棒了!   我的幾個在盧森堡的朋友今天過來看我,他們還安排了卡丁車比賽,所以我一大早就 去開了一個半小時的車。我得到了許多樂趣,而好消息就是沒有任何壞事發生。做這種刺 激的事前我總是難免會有些擔心,不過今天一切平安。更棒的就是我戰勝了他們所有人! 今天有了個好開頭,不過很抱歉,我沒有拍任何照片:(我們都太專注比賽了。   下午,我們在這座城市裏買了些東西,儘管天氣並不是太好。不過一切都很便利,幾 乎所有我想要的東西都能在步行範圍之內買到。一些人在網上閒逛,另一些人在買東西; 不得不說,這兩件事我都常幹。我們去看了看衣服和電子產品,我買了些我所需要的。必 須承認,那其中有些我並不是真的需要的。總的來說這是非常有趣的一天,晚上我們會開 球員晚宴,我正在期待它能快點到來。   很高興看到你們給我提出了那麼多問題。不過我很抱歉不能全部答復它們,我會在這 周之中盡力的!明天我的第一場比賽之後我們再聊。   愛梅利”   -Q&A-   Q:你更為世界第一還是大滿貫冠軍而驕傲?   A:肯定是大滿貫冠軍。能成為世界第一非常棒,那也是我的一個目標。成為世界第一 很讓我驕傲,但是我發現自己更珍惜我的大滿貫冠軍獎盃。而在我所贏得的兩個大滿貫中 ,我則更珍惜溫網的桂冠,只因為我最後贏得它的方式——從丟掉第一盤到贏得比賽—— 那曾讓我腎上腺素飆升。而澳網決賽則完全不一樣,雖然我一樣珍視它。我的確非常非常 的為它們感到驕傲。   Q:你如何開始對哈雷產生興趣?   A:事實上我也不知道我是怎樣開始對它們感興趣的。還記得當時我去要考摩托車的駕 駛執照,在法國這是一個獨立的執照,我不清楚世界其他地方情況如何。當時有一款哈雷 剛出來,V-Rod——我就為了這輛特殊的摩托車去考取了駕照。我只是聽憑感覺買了它,直 到現在我都騎著它。我並不是真正的哈雷情人,因為V-Rod更像日本款。不過它依然是一輛 哈雷!我很高興它成為了我的大家庭的一員。   Q:網球之外你喜歡什麼運動呢?   A:更年輕的時候我經常去滑雪,直到18歲這對我來說都是很重要的一項運動。我從兩 歲開始滑雪,比我打網球還要早!當我大概10還是11歲時,我不得不在這兩個之中做出選 擇。法國網球協會邀請我去他們的學院,所以我就去了。我想我做出了正確的選擇。當我 還是個小孩子的時候,我還進行過許多其他的運動項目,像足球啊,手球啊,還有乒乓球 。我做過許多嘗試,而當我和網協開始合作之後,我又做出了另一種嘗試。   Q:請就紅酒和白酒各做出推薦。   A:說起這個我可說的可比網球多!這是一個相當棘手的問題。首先,你必須確定你所 能承受的價格範圍。從10歐元到幾千塊,這之間有極大的價格範圍可供選擇。我只能告訴 你一些來自波爾多(我所知道產酒比較好的地方)的好酒。我首推拉圖莊園,那裏有來自波 爾多我最喜歡的紅酒。紅酒的年份對我來說也很重要。我真的很喜歡那些老酒,尤其是那 些年代久遠的紅酒。我最喜歡的是1959至1982年的。90年代的有些太新了,但是80年代初 或更早的話,從顏色到味道就都會變成陳酒的樣子。這中感受非常驚人,而與朋友分享這 些的經歷更是與眾不同,令人難忘。然後來說說白葡萄酒,我推薦伊更堡的,特別是1896 年的。酒莊的擁有者曾給我們特權品嘗它,那感覺太特殊了。七八年前我曾買了一瓶1937 年產的,當時我說只有在贏得大滿貫之後我才會喝它。我們等了些日子,直到2007年的夏 天我們終於得償所願,我與那些曾幫助過我的人共用了那瓶好酒。再說一遍,能和那些與 你關係密切的人分享葡萄酒將是你人生中難以忘懷的一項體驗。   (索爾) -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.231.67.210

10/23 05:40, , 1F
可能因為全回會回不完吧,有些問題可能重複性高,因此會挑
10/23 05:40, 1F

10/23 05:40, , 2F
比較具代表性的來回,所以沒被回到也別難過囉,話說今天Mo
10/23 05:40, 2F

10/23 05:40, , 3F
贏了,但還是花了三盤
10/23 05:40, 3F

10/23 05:41, , 4F
Mo回答酒類直接略過10歐以下,我都買10歐以下的來煮菜說^^
10/23 05:41, 4F