Re: [情報] Alex FB消失

看板LoL作者時間9年前 (2014/10/05 00:33), 編輯推噓3(301)
留言4則, 4人參與, 最新討論串5/10 (看更多)
※ 引述《b27294301 (莖毛濕王)》之銘言: : Hello guys, I decided to tell what's happening and what is current situation. 大家好,我決定告訴你們現在我這邊的情況是怎麼回事 : In the beginning of May I went to NIP gaming house to play with new team. 五月一開始我到了NIP的集訓場跟新的隊伍玩 : They said they will make me Work Visa but in 3 months nothing changed and I 他們說他們會幫我辦好工作簽證,但是三個越過去了什麼都沒有改變 : was still living using schengen that i did a while ago. I was believing NIP 我依然用著之前就在使用的schengen(?) : till the end but after we lost the promotion and lost our chance to get into 我一直相信著NIP,直到最後。但是在我們輸掉升降賽之後,我們也失去了進入了LCS的機 會 : LCS I understood that NIP is not willing to make me visa and visa that should 我了解到NIP並不願意幫我辦好簽證,事實上在六月到七月之間就應該半好了。 : be done in June-July won't be done at all. I missed 3 months without my 我與家庭分開了三個月就為了待在這個組織。我的schengen簽證過期了, : family believing in the organization. My schengen visa expired, I couldn't be : in Europe anymore and it was already obvious that NIP don't want to make me 而我不能再繼續待在歐洲。很明顯地NIP根本就不鑲幫我辦工作簽證 : work visa especially after we didn't get into LCS and they were waiting to 尤其是在我們無法進入LCS之後,而他們就只是一直等著看我們能不能進入LCS。 : see if we get into LCS or not. I didn't want to stay in the organization 我不想再繼續待在這個組織了。 : anymore, they still owe me all the money (salary and prize money) : the sum 他 們還欠我一大堆錢(薪水跟獎金),合計大約5000歐元。 : is around 5k euro. Right now the official representetive of NIP is ignoring 現在NIP的官方代表不斷在SKYPE中忽略我,就算我已經在9/14號送給他們了收據,依然 : me in skype even though I sent them invoice at 14 of September, still 0 完全沒有回音。這實在很悲哀因為我曾經相信NIP是個可靠的組織而全心全意相信著他們 : answer. It is sad because I thought that NIP is reliable organization and I : trusted it very much. : Why all those problems you will ask? Right now riot rule says : 你們可能會問為什麼會有這一大堆問題?現在Riot的規則寫著: : 1.2 Residency and Work Eligibility 1.2 居所與工作資格 : Each player must submit proof that, at the time of any LCS-affiliated match, 每個玩家必須證明在任何LCS相關的比賽中 : he/she will be (a) a legal resident of a country in their region, and (b) : work-eligible 他必須是他那個區域中的居住地合法居民。 : in the United States (for NA players) or Germany (for EU players). 而對於美國(北美玩家)或者德國(歐洲玩家) : TBH I think even if NIP did me visa and I got into LCS I would still not be 說實在地,我認為就算NIP幫我辦好工作簽證而我也打進LCS,我仍然不能在LCS中打比賽 : eligible to play in LCS. Why? Because as Russian with swedish visa I'm 為什麼?因為身為一個拿著瑞典簽證的俄羅斯人,我只能在瑞典工作。 : allowed to work only in Sweden. So to work in Germany I need German Visa and : German Organization. 所以如果要在德國打比賽我比需要有德國工作簽證跟處於一個德國的競賽團隊。 : Right now it seems that it's almost impossible for me to play in Europe. 現在看起來我幾乎不可能在歐洲打了。 : Because it is really hard to find German Organization and it is really hard 因為我真的很難找到一個德國競賽團隊,而且對於俄羅斯人來說拿到一張德國工作簽證 太困難了。 : to get German working visa for russian. Only making visa would take 2-4 : months. I don't think that any cybersport organization would take care of it 光是要申請簽證就要花上2~4個月。我不認為任何點子競技組織會在乎這件事情,因為 : because there are a lot of other european players, especially if you take in 還有一拖拉酷的歐洲選手等在那邊,特別是考量到我還有家庭,必須要他們跟我我一起 : consideration that I got family and need to move them with me aswell. 四處奔波。 : Basically I can't play now as I was playing in Gambit travelling back and 所以基本上我現在不能參加比賽,因為我曾經跟著Gambit從俄羅斯出來四處比賽。 : forth from Russia. And knowing German rules even if I get working visa it 搞清楚德國的規定之後,就算我拿到工作簽證,我也覺得很難帶著家庭到處走。 : will be really hard for me to move my family ( I will need to live there for : couple of months already and my wife will need to pass german language test ). (我必須在那邊生活幾個月,而我太太必須要聽過德語語文能力測驗) : I hate that I was born russian but I can't really do much with that and all 我對於我身為俄羅斯人感到痛恨,但是我真的對現在無能為力。 : those new rules just throw me and all my achievements in the trashbag as : proplayer. 所有這些新規定重重地打擊著我,而我過去所有的競賽成就都像是被塞在垃圾桶一樣。 : Right now I don't have that much options: 現在我沒有太多選擇: : 1) try to find German organization to play in European LCS 1)找到一個德國組織,在LCS EU打 : 2) try to find American team to play in NA LCS that will help me and move my : family 2)找到一個美國組織在美國打,這對我還有舉家搬遷很有幫助。 : 3) move to Brazil , because Russia-Brazil doesn't require visa 3)搬到巴西,因為俄羅斯裔巴西人不需要簽證。 : 4) stay in Russia and play in russian leagues (not really an option because 4)留在俄羅斯打俄羅斯聯盟的比賽(不太考慮,因為這邊拿到的錢根本不足以應付生活 支出) : with money u can get here I cannot really pay the costs of living even). : 5) retire. 5)退休 : I really want to stay relevant, keep playing my favourite game and keep 我真的很想繼續拼下去,繼續玩著我最喜愛的遊戲並讓大家都能欣賞我的每一個精采鏡頭 : pleasing you with my plays, but lately I was much more busy with trying to 但是最近我實在忙於處理這些簽證的問題,尋找一個組織,東跑西跑試著找到在英雄聯盟 : fix all visa thingies, looking for organization, moving back and forth trying 中生存的風勢。 : to survive in league of legends. I guess I am too tired fighting against me 我想我已經對於抗拒身為一個俄國人這樣的事情感到厭煩了。 : being russian. Right now I think there is almost no way for russian player to 現在我想幾乎沒有任何方法讓俄國玩家到其他地方因為你除了俄國聯盟外,哪都去不了。 : get into somewhere because u cant play anywhere except russian leagues which : are not that high skilled. It is like full isolation 俄國聯盟的層次並不購高,他就像是一個與世隔絕的地方。 : So basically I am free agent and looking for team offers. If there is any 所以基本上我現在是一個自由球員,尋找可能的加入團隊機會。 : organization willing to help me, I can easily make european team that can : become contender for LCS spot. 如果有任何組織願意幫助我,我可以以輕易地讓他們的歐洲隊伍有很大機會奪下LCS資格 位置 : 希望別退休呀!!然後求翻譯QQ -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 175.180.105.48 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1412440393.A.FE9.html

10/05 00:43, , 1F
來台灣啦
10/05 00:43, 1F

10/05 00:55, , 2F
謝翻譯T.T
10/05 00:55, 2F

10/05 01:07, , 3F
那個字是申根吧
10/05 01:07, 3F

10/05 04:15, , 4F
感謝翻譯
10/05 04:15, 4F