Re: [情報] Alex FB消失

看板LoL作者時間9年前 (2014/10/05 00:24), 編輯推噓2(200)
留言2則, 2人參與, 最新討論串4/10 (看更多)
小弟試著翻一下 ※ 引述《b27294301 (莖毛濕王)》之銘言: : Hello guys, I decided to tell what's happening and what is current situation. : In the beginning of May I went to NIP gaming house to play with new team. : They said they will make me Work Visa but in 3 months nothing changed and I : was still living using schengen that i did a while ago. I was believing NIP : till the end but after we lost the promotion and lost our chance to get into : LCS I understood that NIP is not willing to make me visa and visa that should : be done in June-July won't be done at all. I missed 3 months without my : family believing in the organization. My schengen visa expired, I couldn't be : in Europe anymore and it was already obvious that NIP don't want to make me : work visa especially after we didn't get into LCS and they were waiting to : see if we get into LCS or not. I didn't want to stay in the organization : anymore, they still owe me all the money (salary and prize money) : the sum : is around 5k euro. Right now the official representetive of NIP is ignoring : me in skype even though I sent them invoice at 14 of September, still 0 : answer. It is sad because I thought that NIP is reliable organization and I : trusted it very much. NIP說好要給工作簽證,一直等到LCS升降賽輸了還在裝死,而且還欠我5000歐薪水 然後現在我的申根簽證到期了 : Why all those problems you will ask? Right now riot rule says : : 1.2 Residency and Work Eligibility : Each player must submit proof that, at the time of any LCS-affiliated match, : he/she will be (a) a legal resident of a country in their region, and (b) : work-eligible : in the United States (for NA players) or Germany (for EU players). : TBH I think even if NIP did me visa and I got into LCS I would still not be : eligible to play in LCS. Why? Because as Russian with swedish visa I'm : allowed to work only in Sweden. So to work in Germany I need German Visa and : German Organization. : Right now it seems that it's almost impossible for me to play in Europe. : Because it is really hard to find German Organization and it is really hard : to get German working visa for russian. Only making visa would take 2-4 : months. I don't think that any cybersport organization would take care of it : because there are a lot of other european players, especially if you take in : consideration that I got family and need to move them with me aswell. : Basically I can't play now as I was playing in Gambit travelling back and : forth from Russia. And knowing German rules even if I get working visa it : will be really hard for me to move my family ( I will need to live there for : couple of months already and my wife will need to pass german language test ). : I hate that I was born russian but I can't really do much with that and all : those new rules just throw me and all my achievements in the trashbag as : proplayer. 根據Riot的政策,想要打LCS就必須有德國簽證,首先不太可能會有電競隊伍會幫我申請 ,因為有太多(不用簽證的)歐洲選手,即使拿到德國工作簽證,要把我的家庭搬過來, 我老婆需要通過德語托福 : Right now I don't have that much options: : 1) try to find German organization to play in European LCS : 2) try to find American team to play in NA LCS that will help me and move my : family : 3) move to Brazil , because Russia-Brazil doesn't require visa : 4) stay in Russia and play in russian leagues (not really an option because : with money u can get here I cannot really pay the costs of living even). : 5) retire. : I really want to stay relevant, keep playing my favourite game and keep : pleasing you with my plays, but lately I was much more busy with trying to : fix all visa thingies, looking for organization, moving back and forth trying : to survive in league of legends. I guess I am too tired fighting against me : being russian. Right now I think there is almost no way for russian player to : get into somewhere because u cant play anywhere except russian leagues which : are not that high skilled. It is like full isolation : So basically I am free agent and looking for team offers. If there is any : organization willing to help me, I can easily make european team that can : become contender for LCS spot. : 希望別退休呀!!然後求翻譯QQ 幾個選擇 1)德國公司收留我 2)美國隊伍招募我,讓我能跟我家庭一起搬過去 3)去巴西打比賽,因為俄國人在巴西不用簽證 4)留在俄國打比賽,其實不算選擇,因為在這邊當選手會餓死 5)退休 來生不當俄國人(淚),請大家幫幫偶~ -- 點點滴滴的累積,讓侯文詠深刻體會到,人的成長沒有捷徑。 任何技能或行為規範的學習都必須經過不斷的摸索和重複的練習。 在這過程中,打罵、命令或要求,或許看起來有效,但都是表面、騙人的。 「熱情才是帶領孩子前進最好的力量。」侯文詠說:「孩子天生就好奇、有熱情。父母根 -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc), 來自: 140.114.236.123 ※ 文章網址: http://www.ptt.cc/bbs/LoL/M.1412439862.A.588.html

10/05 00:31, , 1F
淚推
10/05 00:31, 1F

10/05 00:54, , 2F
謝翻譯T_T
10/05 00:54, 2F
文章代碼(AID): #1KC1ysM8 (LoL)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1KC1ysM8 (LoL)