Re: You know that you're been in Korea too long …

看板Korea作者 (米蟲聽說)時間18年前 (2006/03/22 00:37), 編輯推噓1(100)
留言1則, 1人參與, 最新討論串3/6 (看更多)
※ 引述《breadz (i love bread)》之銘言: : 我在試著翻成中文給我朋友看 : 可是裡面有些東西我不太確定是什麼意思 : 可以請知道的人跟我說一下嗎? : : 2. You want to go back to the States and open an IMF HOF HOUSE ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ IMF金融危機時,很多人因為失業而常常去喝酒 所以當時出現了很多以這為名的喝酒的攤子與店家 : : 7. You say “o-rai, o-rai” when your helping your buddy back up his car. : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? 意思應該是 來來來 但是不太理解為什麼要這樣寫? : : 8. You learned more about U.S. history through AFKN than all of your years in sc American Forces Korea Network : : 10. You think Kim Dae Jung is sexy : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? 金大中總統 : : 17. You look for a Lotteria when you're in Minnesota : ^^^^^^^^^?? 儂特力(是表示那個地方 有很多儂特力嗎?) : : 23. Whenever you are surprised you say 'ai-go' : ^^^^^^?? 就是韓國人嚇到時的聲音 唉一估 : : 24. You are honked at and you call the driver a 'babo seki ya' : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? 罵人的話。。。(可以翻出來嗎?XD) : : 30. You look forward to lunches at the KATUSA Snack Bar : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? Korean Augmentation Troops to the United States Army 的縮寫=KATUSA : : 33. You find yourself wanting to got back to the market so you can pop those 'bb : : on-dae-gi' : ^^^^^^^^^^?? 就是。。。蛹還是蟲的那個噁心東西 臭臭的 但是韓國路邊攤 會賣 咖啡色的 韓國人覺得很有養分的鬼東西 (看我的形容就知道我多討厭了吧XD) : : 41. You start using henna rinse when you see your first grey hair : ^^^^^?? 染髮劑? : : 42. You hear someone release gas and you say, 'Who bang-goo'ed?' : ^^^^^^^^^?? 放屁。。。XD : : 47. You refer to your POV as your 'my car' : ^^^^?? Public Owned Vehicle 公務用車 : : 51. Someone steps on your toe and apologizes and you say, 'No sweat-ee da' : ^^^^^^^^^^^^?? 有理解 但不懂為何這樣寫 : : 52. Your favorite exclamation is 'Ai-go jook get da' : : ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^?? 唉呦 要死了 -- My Blog http://www.wretch.cc/blog/tenorsax -- ※ 發信站: 批踢踢實業坊(ptt.cc) ◆ From: 61.230.83.234 ※ 編輯: tenorsax 來自: 61.230.83.234 (03/22 01:10)

03/22 01:27, , 1F
03/22 01:27, 1F
文章代碼(AID): #1482lRTk (Korea)
討論串 (同標題文章)
文章代碼(AID): #1482lRTk (Korea)